Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trading BBs for credits OR selling BVO items for credits

+10
Guitar
Moonlight
sammymc
MamaNoodles
JeannaBearFun
Captain Barbossa
beth928
ashleyzerobear44
Kat1288
❤Crystal❤
14 posters

Go down

trading BBs for credits OR selling BVO items for credits Empty trading BBs for credits OR selling BVO items for credits

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:15 pm

this is my suggestion i think it was posted a while ago so here it is

i think you should trade 1000 BBs for 1 credit or selling a BVO item that you don't want anymore for 1 credit
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

trading BBs for credits OR selling BVO items for credits Empty Re: trading BBs for credits OR selling BVO items for credits

Post by Kat1288 Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:41 pm

OMG! I agree
Kat1288
Kat1288
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

trading BBs for credits OR selling BVO items for credits Empty Re: trading BBs for credits OR selling BVO items for credits

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:44 pm

That's a great idea!
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by beth928 Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:18 pm

i totally agree!
!!
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:49 am

yeah me to!, if so i would be rich in credits LOL
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:51 am

Actually I think 2000, because some clothes from there says it's worth 2000 and 1000 bear bills, so, well.. That's a good idea! trading BBs for credits OR selling BVO items for credits Icon_razz
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:51 am

I like the idea of being able to sell back BVO clothes for credits.

But the paying for them with BearBills takes away the point of them. They are a special perk for spending money at BABW trading BBs for credits OR selling BVO items for credits 465488 lots of things about BABV are free but they also have to create ways to get people in to the stores and spending money trading BBs for credits OR selling BVO items for credits 610897 That's just good business
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:53 am

^^^
lol! Now I agree with MamaNoodles. trading BBs for credits OR selling BVO items for credits Icon_razz trading BBs for credits OR selling BVO items for credits 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:53 am

That's what I was thinking but, think about it this way:

Someone could buy some stuff with their own credits and once they got tired of it, they would sell it and get a credit back.
So, it just goes back and forth.
If they did this, people wouldn't shop at BABW anymore.
I like buying stuff there to get credits and so do lots of others.
Even though some people cannot get credits, they can still trade stuff for credit items.
It would be like: everytime you sell a credit item, you get one in return.
So, you don't earn anything, then.
Sometimes, I wish I could sell BVO stuff for credits but really, that would defeat the purpose.

Like.. If you could buy a Pawlette item and sell it for the same price, You are not really buying anything.
If you could sell it for full price, there would be no money spent so like I said above, it goes back and forth.
Sorry, That's just my opinion.
trading BBs for credits OR selling BVO items for credits 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:01 am

I totally agree! Great idea trading BBs for credits OR selling BVO items for credits 143839
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:12 am

Me too, That is the way of life, not everything is free trading BBs for credits OR selling BVO items for credits 143839
Guitar
Guitar
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleycheerbear112 Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:18 am

moonlight told me about the EXACT thing 1000 bbs for 1 credit last night lol
ashleycheerbear112
ashleycheerbear112
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DinnergirlSam47 Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:52 am

LOL i heart that idea!
DinnergirlSam47
DinnergirlSam47
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RainAngel39 Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:53 am

yah i know what you mean! I wished that I could take all of my BVO items that I don't want and exchange it for BVO items that I do want. Then everything would be balanced. Great job Crystal!
RainAngel39
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:20 pm

cool i posted that same idea about the selling the BVO items for credits about a week or 2 ago lol! I ♥ that idea! trading BBs for credits OR selling BVO items for credits 465488
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down