Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

open certificate (you may lock this now :P)

5 posters

Go down

open certificate (you may lock this now :P) Empty open certificate (you may lock this now :P)

Post by Moonlight Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:59 am

When you get your free online bear with the open certificate thing(you know the code you can use to get a free bear that you don't have in real life), does the bear come with its PSI?

Last edited by Moonlight on Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

open certificate (you may lock this now :P) Empty Re: open certificate (you may lock this now :P)

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:03 am

Well, I had an old welcome pass for 5 BAB.. It didn't give me the PSI. open certificate (you may lock this now :P) 597500
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

open certificate (you may lock this now :P) Empty Re: open certificate (you may lock this now :P)

Post by Moonlight Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:05 am

Yeah the same thing happened to me but I heard someone say(I don't remember her name) that the bears come with their PSI so I got confused..
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:08 am

Hmmm... When I got my bears online, it was not the same BAB. open certificate (you may lock this now :P) 597500 My read teddy is a toffee teddy, my marvelous monkey is.. some other monkey. Sorry for being off topic, but I don't know if they do that now or not.
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:12 am

Yes, with an Open Certificate you will get 1 bear with it's Special Reward, Wallpaper, and bearbills. With a Welcome Pass, it gives you your 5 choices of furry friends, but it does not come with anything else.

I hope that helped you =]
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:16 am

Welcome passes do not give out PSIs.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:16 am

Ooooh! Now I get it. open certificate (you may lock this now :P) 465488 Thanks open certificate (you may lock this now :P) 143839
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:32 am

Locking per request
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down