Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont know my team!!!!

+10
Mimi300
Sweeti_
Chocolatelvr
maddydecember5
Fluffy4
MeLlichenx3
musiclover13
amandasweet98
liadeon
JTFootballStar8
14 posters

Go down

I dont know my team!!!! Empty I dont know my team!!!!

Post by JTFootballStar8 Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Ok, so I went to Camp Happy Heart to sign up, and when I clicked on the Brown Sugar Puppy, some girl asked to be my friend and covered up wat the Brown Sugar Puppy said. So i clicked no for the friend request and the part where the puppy said wat team i was on (red or blue) disappeared also. And now I dont know what team I am on. Can someone tell me how to find it out????
JTFootballStar8
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

I dont know my team!!!! Empty Re: I dont know my team!!!!

Post by liadeon Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:14 pm

Why don't you try clicking on miguel or on the puppy again!
liadeon
liadeon
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:21 pm

Look in you're inventory
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JTFootballStar8 Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:31 pm

i tried to click on miguel and the puppy. they just say, u already signed up for Camp Happy Heart. And they dont give u a shirt, well, i didnt get 1 so looking in my inventory didnt help
JTFootballStar8
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:32 pm

Your shirt should be in your inventory. scratch
If not, try logging off and logging on back again. I dont know my team!!!! 465488
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Reqeust Help then I dont know my team!!!! 465488
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:50 pm

What tee did you get? If you got a blue one, you're in the blue team I dont know my team!!!! Icon_razz
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:16 am

You do not get your camp shirt unless you attend the orientation. Go inside the building that Miguel and the Brown Sugar Puppy are standing in front of. Click on the easel in the front of the room. When you click, it will ask you if you want to take the orientation again. Click yes, and then go through the whole orientation. At the end, you will receive your shirt and you can see what color it is.
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:20 am

ussaly when you click brown sugar puppy your on the red team. my sister clicked him and got on the red team and my friend did the same and got on red. so chances are your on red
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:30 am

Well, as Admin had posted, if you didn't get your Camp Tee Shirt, then you need to clear your cache. And try reloading Build-A-Bearville. And as Fluffy4 said, try doing the orientation. If you already did and it still didn't work, as I said, try clearing your cache. I dont know my team!!!! 143839

Hope I could help! I dont know my team!!!! 465488

-Chocolatelvr.
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:37 am

maddydecember5 wrote:ussaly when you click brown sugar puppy your on the red team. my sister clicked him and got on the red team and my friend did the same and got on red. so chances are your on red

Not exactly. I clicked on Miguel and got red.
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:41 am

musiclover13 wrote:
maddydecember5 wrote:ussaly when you click brown sugar puppy your on the red team. my sister clicked him and got on the red team and my friend did the same and got on red. so chances are your on red

Not exactly. I clicked on Miguel and got red.
well i did say chances I dont know my team!!!! Icon_razz
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:46 am

I think it's just by chance, me, my friend, and another friend all clicked Brown Sugar Puppy and were all on the Blue team.
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:08 am

Sweeti_ wrote:

I think it's just by chance, me, my friend, and another friend all clicked Brown Sugar Puppy and were all on the Blue team.
i thuinki it goews by
ur blue the next person to touch then will be red then blur then red then blue then red. ...
I dont know my team!!!! Icon_razz I dont know my team!!!! Icon_razz I dont know my team!!!! Icon_razz hhahaha im guessing bnut idk hahahaha
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:11 am

Actually that's not true. When you click Miguel or Brown Sugar Puppy it might be blue or red.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:13 am

Try to log out of the game and go in again. If that doesn't work try click on the "?", And tell them about your problem and they will fix it.

Please remember to edit your previous post rather than
double posting. You can use the +QUOTE button to reply to more
than one person. Thank-you!
MamieBanana/Officer
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:16 am

Sweeti_ wrote:

Mimi300 wrote:
Sweeti_ wrote:

i thuinki it goews by
ur blue the next person to touch then will be red then blur then red then blue then red. ...
I dont know my team!!!! Icon_razz I dont know my team!!!! Icon_razz I dont know my team!!!! Icon_razz hhahaha im guessing bnut idk hahahaha

ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
Actually that's not true. When you click Miguel or Brown Sugar Puppy it might be blue or red.
like i said, it happened for my sister and my friend, i just did it with my other character and clicked brown sugar puppy and got on red. But i did say changes are I dont know my team!!!! Icon_razz
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineLuv2Sing Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:08 am

It would be in your inventory! I dont know my team!!!! 465488
NadineLuv2Sing
NadineLuv2Sing
BGF Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by trutwilightfan Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:40 am

I know what happened. You clicked to sign up but you need to be there during the speech Miguel gives. Go inside the Cabin and hear the speech Miguel gives
trutwilightfan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JTFootballStar8 Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:53 am

thank u every1
JTFootballStar8
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:37 pm

trutwilightfan wrote:I know what happened. You clicked to sign up but you need to be there during the speech Miguel gives. Go inside the Cabin and hear the speech Miguel gives

That is correct - you receive the shirt after the "orientation."

Answered-locking.
MamieBanana/Officer
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down