Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced!

+44
cutiekid23
Jasmine
keylaariela
Mimi300
mandypurple2
JeannaBearFun
summerangel
Suzie
ashleyallheart
IsiizFlowerZz
MakenzieBlue11
kirstyhearts4
fufu118
kimzoom
Test
Chocolatelvr
DoLi
LaurenTeddyGirl
Cranberry
heidi02
BriannaBallet
Fluffy4
MeLlichenx3
Captain Barbossa
❤Crystal❤
anitacocoa
Cheer
princesskarolina
ashleyzerobear44
jenniferyourock41
BenGroovy10
PreciousSweet11
RainAngel39
cutey100lind
SunniStylish
MaggieBabv
ajbuddy1590
GreenEarthGirl123
TaylorLeo176
zoeybearsrule200
kathybearycool
Joypawsome1
ShayeButterfly
HamptonBear
48 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! Empty 6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced!

Post by HamptonBear Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:22 pm

6,000 Mark Party Contest

Mechanics:

Run Date:
July 5 to July 12 at midnight EST

Task:
Please take a screenshot of your best summer camp BGF outfit and write one paragraph (Please keep it short.) explaining how your outfit relates to BGF and Camp Happy Heart. Please make sure you follow the task closely. We will be reading lots of entries so you must keep that paragraph short. If you do not know how to take a screenshot, please see here.

Rules:
1. There is only one entry per member.
2. Please do not edit your screenshots.
3. Please no commenting on other entries.

*Please follow all of the rules or else your entry will not count.*

Prizes:
1st Place: Invite to a Zoo Party Room- MeLlichenx3
2nd Place: 10 credit items of your choice- Cranberry
3rd Place: 5 credit items of your choice- CheerBear43

Winners must PM me within 48 hours after winners are announced to claim their prize unless the prizes are forfeited.

See you at the 6,000 Mark Party!

Last edited by HamptonBear on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! Empty Re: 6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced!

Post by ShayeButterfly Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:24 pm

I am so excited, since this will be my first mark party I have ever been to! 6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! 465488
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! Empty Re: 6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced!

Post by Joypawsome1 Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:24 pm

6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! Eqs66f
This outfit makes me confident to win!she's wearing her bandana so her
hair wont get in the way ,shes wearing her sunglasses that her friend
maxine gave her so the sun can get out of her eyes,shes wearing her
camp happy heart t-shirt to represent her team .this outfit is great for
cooking burgers,going on hunts and more!if her team doesnt win ,atleast
she looked great doing the challenges!

the bandana indicates how wonderful this forum is ,shes wearing the sunglasses so she's safe from the sun like were safe on bgf,the camp happy heart represents how bgf iincourages teamwork.

Last edited by Joypawsome1 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:24 pm

I'm going to enter!! 6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:26 pm

ok I want to do it. but hampton, can someone take a picture for me then I qoute the picture and then i write my paragraph?
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorLeo176 Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:26 pm

I am gonna enter. Looks fum! 6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! 143839 6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! Icon_razz
TaylorLeo176
TaylorLeo176
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:27 pm

i am so entering and i am so going to that mark party. 6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! 465488
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:37 pm

6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! 6000_m11
This is My entry for this contest and im gonna tell you what im wearing represents. Of course im wearing my camp happy heart team shirt to show i am on the berry blue team. And for Bgf it represents the pawsome Graphic artist we have here. My Camp visor to not let sun in my eyes so i can be on my way to play games And how Bgf officers and our admin are always around to keep us safe. My chloe rocks whistle to call my team mates when i need some help.and here on bgf when we need help a officer or even a friend is there to help you.Thank you for reading this And i hope We make it to 7,000 Soon Bye.

Last edited by ajbuddy1590 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieBabv Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 pm

6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! Myavie10

Above is my camp outfit 6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! 465488 here is my description!

My camp whistle represents the officers taking action when there is something wrong in bfg,in camp it represents the team coming together! The floaties represent how safe bfg and is keeping bad things away and how they are floating above all the other websites, in camp it helps keep us safe in the water. My art pallete releates to the awesome job the graphic artists do and how great there art is but in camp it is used for art activites. My tennis shoes brings out how fast bfg gets all the new & best news fast,Thanks to Jr. Reporters in camp happy heart they help do challenges by keeping me on my toes! My blue t-shirt represents my support for the blue team in camp, but in bfg we are all one big caring team giving loads & loads of support!

Thanks so much!
Go Blue :flower:[center]

Last edited by MaggieBabv on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:50 am; edited 3 times in total
MaggieBabv
MaggieBabv
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:34 pm

zoeybearsrule200 wrote:ok I want to do it. but hampton, can someone take a picture for me then I qoute the picture and then i write my paragraph?

I'll be happy to take the picture for you, if you'd like 6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! 465488
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieBabv Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:51 pm

Oh great , LOL I'll edit it tomorrow
MaggieBabv
MaggieBabv
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutey100lind Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:10 pm

heres my outfit . i put the descriptions right on the picture :

Camp Happy Heart Description:
6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! My_cam12

BGF Description:
6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! My_cam11

Last edited by cutey100lind on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
cutey100lind
cutey100lind
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RainAngel39 Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:16 pm

hey hampy. I was wondering how do you post a picture. because I know how to take a pic and stuff but i cant post on BGF.
RainAngel39
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:19 pm

RainAngel39 wrote:hey hampy. I was wondering how do you post a picture. because I know how to take a pic and stuff but i cant post on BGF.
upload it on photo bucket and then take the img code but if you dont have photo bucket then go the little squares theres 1 with 2 little things go over it and make sure it says host an image.then a box will come out and click browse. then look for the photo and upload it. when that is done take the code that says IMG code- And post it here. Hope it helps 6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! 143839 6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! 143839
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:20 pm

This is my Summer Camp BGF Outfit.
6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! 2djpj7o
The sun visor and sungalsses keeps the sun away so I can cool down when doing challenges. It keeps the bad things away from BGF. I'm wearing my team shirt to show I am on the Red team, and it relates to the cheif officers in BGF. The camp whistle relates to the officers because they are fixing wrong things and keeping this forum safe. In camp, I can use it to make sure everything is going out right. The shorts make me feel really comfortable, in BGF it relates to how comfortable I am with everyone here! My Camp Lantern is to carry around camp when it's dark. The shoes are easy to run in, and it keeps things going fast in BGF.
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BenGroovy10 Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:20 pm

RainAngel39 wrote:hey hampy. I was wondering how do you post a picture. because I know how to take a pic and stuff but i cant post on BGF.
Once you have your pic, you can upload it to Tinypic, Photobucket, and there is even a quick way in the pictures at the top. Click the picture with a floppy disk, get the url, then click on the next one and it will give you an IMG code. Copy that and paste it here. I hope I helped.
BenGroovy10
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RainAngel39 Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:21 pm

RichardGroovy5 wrote:
Once you have your pic, you can upload it to Tinypic, Photobucket, and there is even a quick way in the pictures at the top. Click the picture with a floppy disk, get the url, then click on the next one and it will give you an IMG code. Copy that and paste it here. I hope I helped.

ok Thanks for helping me richard. now i know cuz i never did it before lol thanks
RainAngel39
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferyourock41 Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:06 pm

\6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! Contes13

The Camp Tee shows my support and respect for the red team,On bgf it shows how much support everyone has for each other and respect.The whistle is so when someone needs help there always someone there,on bgf it represents the officers because they are always there to help.The camp visor is to keep the bugs away and sun,on bgf its to keep away bad things form happening.The water bottle is to show how hard we work on the games,on bgf it shows how hard we work each day.The shoes keep my toes from getting hurt,on bgf it shows how fast we do things.The shorts represent that we are not shy,on bgf it means that we all are not shy and show people who we are.

Thanks for reading!

Sorry i could keep 5 sentences
jenniferyourock41
jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:30 pm

I'll try!
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princesskarolina Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:37 pm

6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! Represent
My glasses are to stay focus and aware of every detail so others won't take advantage nor win you the battle,and on BGF it= administrators are allways aware of every step to keep this forum the safest it could be.
My #1 finger and gold medal on babv =just by trying you are a winner,allways keep your mind positive about your team. BGF= we are allways winning because we are allways ahead of all forums for having the latests news.
My Rockin red tee = faith and loyalness to my team ,BGF=we are allways truthful to our one and only forum.
My tennis represent how fast and confortable we work in bgf and in babv.
My watch= Responsability being on time, bgf has everything on time.
Bandana = no matter what color team you are on we are still all together, BGF= no matter your age your styles your race we still work together!
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:46 pm

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:
zoeybearsrule200 wrote:ok I want to do it. but hampton, can someone take a picture for me then I qoute the picture and then i write my paragraph?

I'll be happy to take the picture for you, if you'd like 6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! 465488

Thank you beary much Kelsey!!!!!!!!! 6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! 143839 R U on? send me a pm where you want to meet.
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:00 pm

6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! 16gihk8
My megaphone and pom-pom shows my support for everyone; on BGF and at camp! It's always beary nice to stay positive, so I have to include them in my outfit. My shirt represents the Love. Hugs. Peace. movement, and it's also very versatile. LHP can help the world, and I believe it's a very important thing to include. My bandana represents that I love to have fun, and it's one of the best parts of everything! The bandana shows that I'm willing to have fun, play fair and do my very best! I'm wearing shorts because they're pawfect for everything, and my tennis shoes are too! They show that the best type of fun can be found in the most casual places! The bow is to add a bit of formality and girlishness to my overall outfit, and to also incorporate a bit of me into it. Everything's pawfect when it resembles you! And finally, I have Bearemy in my backpack since he is the workshop mascot, and is always willing to have a fun time.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:07 pm

6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! Bgfoutsif

My visor and shorts with pads help me take the sun out of my face and having my knees protected, and in BGF it represents how the forum is safe for all ages. The scuba mask helps me when going swimming in the river, and in BGF it represents all the wonderfull polls and stories about summer vacation. My watch and radio help me with the time when camping outside and listening to music, in BGF it represents that no matter in what time zone you are in you are always welcome to this pawsome forum with its latest news. My wishbone necklace reminds me of my grandma and how much i miss her, and in BGF represents all the walks and awareness events we have like the breast cancer walk. My tool bag helps me plant a seed for our earth, and in BGF represents all the tools we use to make graphics like photoshop, paint, pencils, and crayons.

Last edited by anitacocoa on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:18 pm

cool! i'm starting soon! 6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Here is mine:
6,000 Mark Party Contest- Winners Announced! 2e0pp34

My Sun hat represents how on BGF we keep safe from bad things and at Camp Happy Heart it represents how to keep protection from the sun. My camp happy heart of course shows my loyalty to my team as i do on BGF. My pom poms and megaphone shows how at Camp Happy Heart and on BGF everyone shows their spirit. My shoes represent how at Camp Happy Heart we are active all the time. On BGF it represents how fast the website goes.
Thank You.
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next