Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five Facts about David!

Go down

Five Facts about David! Empty Five Facts about David!

Post by Chocolatelvr Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:46 am

#1 - He is very religious. David is a member of the Church of Latter Day Saints. As a result, in order to shake any pre-performance jitters, he prays. He also uses musical influences like gospel singer Kirk Franklin and Bryan Adams as muses for his songs. It explains his R&B sound and ability to infuse a lot of emotion into his vocals.

#2 - He likes skater fashion. He enjoys clothes created by Pac Sun. Pac Sun makes a lot of apparel that appeal to the skater crowd. This probably explains David Archuleta's laid back style. He is the kind of guy who just likes to "hang low." He doesn't believe or feed into all of the celebrity hype.

#3 - David was attending the American Idol School. It is for contestants under the age of 18. He was the only student and met regularly with a tutor in order to keep up with his studies. It didn't seem to be affecting his performances. He is strong and was in the lead.

#4 - He was once on the Jenny Jones Show. David appeared on the Jenny Jones Show a few years ago as a singer. And guess what he sang? "And I Am Telling You." It is a difficult song re-popularized by Jennifer Hudson in the movie Dream Girls. Considering that he has been receiving vocal lessons from singing coach Dean Kaelin since age 12, this song wasn't a stretch.

#5 - He had already topped a music chart before becoming famous. After singing the song "Imagine" on American Idol, it was put on I-tunes. The song topped the I-tunes chart at number one giving David Archuleta a taste of how it feels to have sung a song that everyone loves.
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Five Facts about David! Empty Re: Five Facts about David!

Post by Chocolatelvr Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:32 am

Locking, Old Topic and No Replies. Five Facts about David! 143839

-Chocolatelvr.
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down