Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing for Father's Day?

+9
maddydecember5
blah12345
❤Crystal❤
XXHeAdSh0TXX
mandymagnificent
sammicat1211
MamaNoodles
kathybearycool
trutwilightfan
13 posters

Go down

What are you doing for Father's Day?

What are you doing for Father's Day? Vote_lcap10%What are you doing for Father's Day? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
What are you doing for Father's Day? Vote_lcap5%What are you doing for Father's Day? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
What are you doing for Father's Day? Vote_lcap19%What are you doing for Father's Day? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
What are you doing for Father's Day? Vote_lcap10%What are you doing for Father's Day? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
What are you doing for Father's Day? Vote_lcap33%What are you doing for Father's Day? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 7 ]
[ 2 ]
What are you doing for Father's Day? Vote_lcap13%What are you doing for Father's Day? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

What are you doing for Father's Day? Empty What are you doing for Father's Day?

Post by trutwilightfan Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:11 pm

I'm probably going out to dinner with my grandpa. We don't celebrate Father's Day with my dad.
trutwilightfan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

What are you doing for Father's Day? Empty Re: What are you doing for Father's Day?

Post by kathybearycool Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Nothing, my dad is going to a baseball game with my brother and his friends. But I am going to make/buy him something special while he's gone What are you doing for Father's Day? 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

What are you doing for Father's Day? Empty Re: What are you doing for Father's Day?

Post by MamaNoodles Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:29 pm

We are going out to lunch with my dad and then my son is going out for the afternoon with his dad!

We've been baking special treats all day today for Father's Day What are you doing for Father's Day? 143839
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:33 pm

MamaNoodles wrote:We are going out to lunch with my dad and then my son is going out for the afternoon with his dad!

We've been baking special treats all day today for Father's Day What are you doing for Father's Day? 143839

aww! I hope you post pics in your blog! What are you doing for Father's Day? 143839
My dad is just relaxing. My little cousin is coming because he is bascically her dad, and my friend is coming over because her dad is in iraq and she calls him daddy sometimes.
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by trutwilightfan Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:35 am

MamaNoodles wrote:We are going out to lunch with my dad and then my son is going out for the afternoon with his dad!

How cool!
trutwilightfan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:38 am

Im making my dad a brunch and making brownies for later What are you doing for Father's Day? 465488 nomnom
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by XXHeAdSh0TXX Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:39 am

We Are Going To Spend Time With My Dad Today And We Will Probally Swim Then Go Out To Eat What are you doing for Father's Day? 465488.And I Gave My Dad A Card What are you doing for Father's Day? 465488
XXHeAdSh0TXX
XXHeAdSh0TXX
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:39 am

mw and my mom are going to surprise my dad with gifts and dinner What are you doing for Father's Day? 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by trutwilightfan Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:44 am

mandymagnificent4 wrote:Im making my dad a brunch and making brownies for later What are you doing for Father's Day? 465488 nomnom

Cool! we're probably going to handmake something for my grandpa. He's like my dad since my dad isn't here.
trutwilightfan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:33 am

I made kind of cooked scrambled eggs this morning & I gave him a hug!! ^^
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by maddydecember5 Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:38 am

I made him a card/drawing, a towel animal and gave him a big big hug What are you doing for Father's Day? 143839
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtaylorswift4ever Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:50 am

IDK!
luvtaylorswift4ever
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by brooklynnbutton Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:04 am

WOW you guys are verry lucky im probably just gonna say happy fathers day and nothinq much. What are you doing for Father's Day? 708123
brooklynnbutton
brooklynnbutton
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by addi p.s. Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:08 am

i am just gonna stay home and let my dad do what ever he wants!
addi p.s.
addi p.s.
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by trutwilightfan Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:11 am

OK! please Lock
trutwilightfan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiebee88 Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:17 am

we had a barbequq and i made my dad a card
maggiebee88
maggiebee88
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum