Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite day of the week?

+12
AJBUDDY572
IsiizFlowerZz
kathybearycool
reybearcub2
heidi02
TkBearyawesome12
HeatherHeart98
sammiebee17
ShayeButterfly
NadineFriendsRule
lizsugarsweet13
Fluffy4
16 posters

Go down

Favorite Day

What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_lcap12%What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_lcap12%What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_lcap24%What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]
What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_lcap52%What is your favorite day of the week? Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

What is your favorite day of the week? Empty What is your favorite day of the week?

Post by Fluffy4 Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:59 am

Mine is Saturday:
The last day of the week...
Please vote!
Optional: Explain your answer in a comment below.
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite day of the week? Empty Re: What is your favorite day of the week?

Post by lizsugarsweet13 Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:00 am

Mine is Saturday too because there's no school and i can relax all day lol

Last edited by lizsugarsweet13 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
lizsugarsweet13
lizsugarsweet13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite day of the week? Empty Re: What is your favorite day of the week?

Post by NadineFriendsRule Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:01 am

lizsugarsweet13 wrote:Mine is Saturday too because there's no school and i cna relax all day lol
same here What is your favorite day of the week? Icon_razz
NadineFriendsRule
NadineFriendsRule
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:05 am

I also love saturdays because no school, and i know that i can sleep late that night knowing that the next day is still the weekend What is your favorite day of the week? 143839
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammiebee17 Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:05 am

I really like Mondays because those are the days when I play indoor soccer.
It's so much fun! What is your favorite day of the week? 143839
sammiebee17
sammiebee17
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart98 Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:07 am

Monday I have school, but yet i have gym class on Monday. Monday = Depends
Tuesday I'm still getting over Monday Tuesday = No
Wednesday I like because i have library but i'm still getting over Tuesday Wednesday = Depends
Thursday I have gym and ice cream day so Thursday = Yes
Friday I have Music and It's the last day of the week Friday = Yes
Saturday I have Soccer practice and Softball Games Saturday = Yes Kind Of
Sunday I have a club soccer game but it's the day before i go back to school so Sunday = So and So

What is your favorite day of the week? 143839

As you can see I don't really have a favorite. But if I had to choose I would choose Thursday. What is your favorite day of the week? 465488
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:21 am

Mmmm, Friday and Monday What is your favorite day of the week? 465488
Because my Mom is off on Monday, and Friday is the beginning of the weekend What is your favorite day of the week? 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:22 am

Saturday because I can sleep in and no school. And go out somewhere What is your favorite day of the week? 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by reybearcub2 Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:22 am

mine is friday!! lolz
reybearcub2
reybearcub2
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:20 am

Saturday all the way!! What is your favorite day of the week? 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:26 am

saturday
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AJBUDDY572 Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:29 am

Satuday

monday- i have a teacher i dont like
tusaday- i have gym i hate it
wensday- To long
thurday- Worst day
friday-ok but not the best
AJBUDDY572
AJBUDDY572
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:31 am

Saturday! What is your favorite day of the week? 465488
The worst days are mondays and fridays for me because we have the worst classes those days What is your favorite day of the week? Icon_razz
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkibubbles40 Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:32 am

I like saturdays because you don't have school, and you dont have to go to school tomorrow either. lol What is your favorite day of the week? Icon_razz
nikkibubbles40
nikkibubbles40
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Saturday!

I don'd need to worry about school next day What is your favorite day of the week? 143839
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:15 pm

Saturday What is your favorite day of the week? 465488 It's my most relaxing day. I wake up at 7am and run about 3 miles every Saturday then I relax at home or go to my friends' house.
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down