Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar?

+24
RachelStar51
ArtyPants
FrancescaMusicBear6
anitacocoa
katiecubby19
PreciousSweet11
DoLi
MamaNoodles
sammiebee17
IsiizFlowerZz
❤Crystal❤
Sophiegirl1297
maggiebee88
Fluffy4
sparkleeye
HamptonBear
NadineLuv2Sing
Jennifer
kathybearycool
XXHeAdSh0TXX
sammicat1211
TyPlayful2
maddydecember5
lexipawpatch3
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which show do you like better?

Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? Vote_lcap67%Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 22 ]
Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? Vote_lcap33%Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? Empty Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar?

Post by lexipawpatch3 Sun May 31, 2009 2:17 pm

Which show do you like better?

The old show from 1999, Spongebob Squarepants; or the new show that came out this year, The Penguins of Madagascar?

Spongebob Squarepants used to be my favorite show!... until The Penguins of Madagascar came out. Now The Peguins of Madagascar is my new favorite!

Last edited by lexipawpatch3 on Sun May 31, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
lexipawpatch3
lexipawpatch3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? Empty Re: Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar?

Post by maddydecember5 Sun May 31, 2009 2:19 pm

spongebob! Me and my friend go crazy and have fun by drawing funny pictures of spongebob lol
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? Empty Re: Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar?

Post by TyPlayful2 Sun May 31, 2009 2:20 pm

Spongebob! Of course! He was still my favorite show when i was a kid. Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? Icon_razz
TyPlayful2
TyPlayful2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Sun May 31, 2009 2:20 pm

spongebob! Though I like penguins, Spongebob is a timless classic that will never get old.
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by XXHeAdSh0TXX Sun May 31, 2009 2:23 pm

I like penguins of madagascar more.But I also Love spongeBob Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? 465488.
XXHeAdSh0TXX
XXHeAdSh0TXX
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sun May 31, 2009 4:09 pm

Spongebob Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? Icon_razz
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Sun May 31, 2009 4:19 pm

Spongebob! lol
Jennifer
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineLuv2Sing Sun May 31, 2009 4:21 pm

The Penguins of Madagascar are rewrites of madagascar. So i'll take..........Fairly Odd Parents!Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? Icon_razz JK. I will take spongebob
NadineLuv2Sing
NadineLuv2Sing
BGF Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Sun May 31, 2009 5:51 pm

I like the madagascar penguins because penguins are my favorite animal Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? Icon_razz
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkleeye Sun May 31, 2009 10:35 pm

i love spongebob! i have two episodes on my ipod!
sparkleeye
sparkleeye
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:43 am

Spongebob! I've never been a big fan of TV shows... I'm more of a computer person who watches some shows online. Even as a younger kid, I didn't really watch much at all. That's why I'm not so updated on new TV shows. But I still enjoyed watching Spongebob every once in a while! Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? 143839
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiebee88 Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:10 am

spongebob ive never seen the other one
maggiebee88
maggiebee88
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophiegirl1297 Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:54 am

Spongebob. It's fun watching it with my dad b/c he laughs hysterically the whole time!
Sophiegirl1297
Sophiegirl1297
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lexipawpatch3 Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:38 am

I like The Penguins of Madagascar, because the Lemur, King Julian, is really funny!
lexipawpatch3
lexipawpatch3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:42 am

both 😁
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:24 pm

spongebob.
fun and cute!!!!
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammiebee17 Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Spongebob forever, my friends.
Nothing can't beat his sponginess. Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? Icon_razz
sammiebee17
sammiebee17
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:09 pm

I like the pengiuns best Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? 143839
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DoLi Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:10 pm

the penguines of madagascar=]
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:12 pm

Spongebob Squrepants! Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? 143839
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:46 pm

As hard as that decision was to make I chose The Penguins of Madagascar Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? Icon_razz
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:56 pm

i love spongre bob Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by XXHeAdSh0TXX Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:02 pm

I Love Penguins Of Madagascar Its Awsome But I Also Love Sponge Bob ;3
XXHeAdSh0TXX
XXHeAdSh0TXX
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lexipawpatch3 Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:10 pm

XXHeAdSh0TXX wrote:I Love Penguins Of Madagascar Its Awsome But I Also Love Sponge Bob ;3

Ok. Then, please vote for the Penguins of Madagascar.
lexipawpatch3
lexipawpatch3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lexipawpatch3 Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:46 pm

Thanks for voting! I prefer The Penguins of Madagascar. Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? Icon_razz
lexipawpatch3
lexipawpatch3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next