Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you gonna ...........

+34
CalliHugs
JanetBear
jenniferyourock41
pinkpoodlez3
Sweeti_
PatRocks
colinpink
musiclover13
nikkibubbles40
Cheer
bronika12x
adriannaaugust135
kiki5796
Bria
mandypurple2
pinkstart101
JLBABV
beth928
bellastylin3
AmyJanuary12
PreciousSweet11
❤Crystal❤
Julia203
katiecubby19
kyliegirl39
LauraSweet
sammicat1211
MamieBanana
sammymc
kathybearycool
annabee
SunniStylish
simplymade
ajbuddy1590
38 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which one are you gonna do

Are you gonna ........... Vote_lcap16%Are you gonna ........... Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 8 ]
Are you gonna ........... Vote_lcap2%Are you gonna ........... Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Are you gonna ........... Vote_lcap12%Are you gonna ........... Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 6 ]
Are you gonna ........... Vote_lcap41%Are you gonna ........... Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 21 ]
Are you gonna ........... Vote_lcap29%Are you gonna ........... Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

Are you gonna ........... Empty Are you gonna ...........

Post by ajbuddy1590 Tue May 05, 2009 10:59 am

Are you gonna do the vib thing on babv?

im not wel maybe if i get and eran more money
earn*

Last edited by ajbuddy1590 on Tue May 05, 2009 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Are you gonna ........... Empty Re: Are you gonna ...........

Post by simplymade Tue May 05, 2009 11:04 am

Not gonna get one my parents wont let me waste alot of money
simplymade
simplymade
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Tue May 05, 2009 11:05 am

I might Are you gonna ........... 143839
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Tue May 05, 2009 11:05 am

oh...i maybe
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by annabee Tue May 05, 2009 11:05 am

Maybe. IDK though. I want too!
annabee
annabee
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Tue May 05, 2009 11:33 am

Wow whoever put 12 that's 12 month's
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Tue May 05, 2009 11:34 am

I might get the whole year thing, or just 3 months Are you gonna ........... 143839 I hope I get it
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Tue May 05, 2009 11:36 am

I might do it but, I don't think so. It's a little expensive. I'd rather buy 5 $1.00 donation cards to get 5 credits than spend lots of money to get 5 credits a month Are you gonna ........... Icon_razz
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Tue May 05, 2009 11:42 am

Well, I'm glad they aren't available quite yet.
I would *like* to get the 12 month one - but
right now I don't have the extra $40, so I might
have to wait. Sometimes it's so difficult to be
patient! Are you gonna ........... 827708
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Tue May 05, 2009 11:52 am

RIGHT???
im saving money for the 3 one
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Tue May 05, 2009 11:53 am

i would like it, but I already have a lot of things on my bab wishlist right now

game card
summmer hugs bear
the other new bear i forgot the name of
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraSweet Tue May 05, 2009 11:55 am

No I don't think so. It is sort of expensive Are you gonna ........... 465488
LauraSweet
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Tue May 05, 2009 11:58 am

I knwo i might evean not play babv anymore if it gets too boring and i cant buy anything
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kyliegirl39 Tue May 05, 2009 12:11 pm

I know a lot of companies need money, but i don't like this new idea. It's not fair to people that can't get to a BABW. It was fun when you didn't have to buy anything to get to do certain things. This site was once "Play for free!" but now it's "Play for free but have a better time if you buy our products!" I even heard you can only do certain things with the new features coming out (such as the backpacks color changing) unless you buy this card. I'm going to do some investagating on this and I'll get back to you. I can't afford this and I'm great at saving money. BABW and BABV is targeted for children and hardly any children have that kind of money. I love BAB and the whole idea of it and I don't wish to sound rude, ungrateful, or mean, but I don't think this is fair at all.
kyliegirl39
kyliegirl39
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Tue May 05, 2009 12:16 pm

Maybe. I don't think my mum and dad would like me using my money on this. But I'm still trying lol Are you gonna ........... 143839
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Tue May 05, 2009 12:17 pm

kyliegirl39 wrote:I know a lot of companies need money, but i don't like this new idea. It's not fair to people that can't get to a BABW. It was fun when you didn't have to buy anything to get to do certain things. This site was once "Play for free!" but now it's "Play for free but have a better time if you buy our products!" I even heard you can only do certain things with the new features coming out (such as the backpacks color changing) unless you buy this card. I'm going to do some investagating on this and I'll get back to you. I can't afford this and I'm great at saving money. BABW and BABV is targeted for children and hardly any children have that kind of money. I love BAB and the whole idea of it and I don't wish to sound rude, ungrateful, or mean, but I don't think this is fair at all.

Umm sorry to anyone who dosent agree with me and kyliegirl39
I totally agree with you kyliegirl39..........And you may never know if like barbie girls that certain people who buy a card ( membership ) Get to go to certain places like cooler places then the other people.its just not fair . i thought babv would not do this but it is so.... Umm
i maybe not play anymore if its like barbie girls. like on club penguin only members get to buy clothes while non members get free things... But what if Babv turned like that would you pay lots of money just for that???

Last edited by ajbuddy1590 on Tue May 05, 2009 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia203 Tue May 05, 2009 12:22 pm

ajbuddy1590 wrote:
kyliegirl39 wrote:I know a lot of companies need money, but i don't like this new idea. It's not fair to people that can't get to a BABW. It was fun when you didn't have to buy anything to get to do certain things. This site was once "Play for free!" but now it's "Play for free but have a better time if you buy our products!" I even heard you can only do certain things with the new features coming out (such as the backpacks color changing) unless you buy this card. I'm going to do some investagating on this and I'll get back to you. I can't afford this and I'm great at saving money. BABW and BABV is targeted for children and hardly any children have that kind of money. I love BAB and the whole idea of it and I don't wish to sound rude, ungrateful, or mean, but I don't think this is fair at all.

I totally agree with you kyliegirl39..........And you may never know if like barbie girls that certain people who buy a card ( membership ) Get to go to certain places like cooler places then the other people.its just not fair . i thought babv would not do this but it is so.... Umm
i maybe not play anymore if its like barbie girls. like on club penguin only members get to buy clothes while non members get free things... But what if Babv turned like that would you pay lots of money just for that???

I totally agree with both of you! this really isn't fair for people that can't afford to get these "great" exclusives! I think this is unfair.
Julia203
Julia203
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Tue May 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Julia203 wrote:
ajbuddy1590 wrote:

I totally agree with both of you! this really isn't fair for people that can't afford to get these "great" exclusives! I think this is unfair.
umm i think half of babv will stop playing
By half of babv i mean the people like that dont have clothes because if that happens there gonna be like oh well I had a chance to buy clothes and now i dont have clothes so whatever.
I really think its unfair
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kyliegirl39 Tue May 05, 2009 12:26 pm

ajbuddy1590 wrote:
Julia203 wrote:
ajbuddy1590 wrote:

By half of babv i mean the people like that dont have clothes because if that happens there gonna be like oh well I had a chance to buy clothes and now i dont have clothes so whatever.

i'm happy people agree with me. On the log-in screen, it says these exact words. I'll capitolize everything they did. "Click HERE to SIGN UP and play for FREE!" I rest my case.... I know all companies need money, but you have to give a little extra money (maybe making things cheeper) to get money.

Last edited by kyliegirl39 on Tue May 05, 2009 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
kyliegirl39
kyliegirl39
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Tue May 05, 2009 12:28 pm

kyliegirl39 wrote:
ajbuddy1590 wrote:
Julia203 wrote:
ajbuddy1590 wrote:

i'm happy people agree with me.
I think this is a half baked idea Are you gonna ........... 786713 Are you gonna ........... 786713 Are you gonna ........... 786713 Are you gonna ........... 786713 Are you gonna ........... 786713
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue May 05, 2009 12:30 pm

i might get the 3 month 1 but i'm not really sure
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Tue May 05, 2009 12:35 pm

@Crystal@ wrote:i might get the 3 month 1 but i'm not really sure
Oh me too ill try to earn money if i dont make enough i would play pinball on my p.c insted of babv
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 Tue May 05, 2009 12:54 pm

I'm not... i'm broke and I don't have anymore money. Are you gonna ........... Icon_razz

*Maybe Though!*

Last edited by PreciousSweet11 on Tue May 05, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Tue May 05, 2009 1:02 pm

PreciousSweet11 wrote:I'm not... i'm broke and I don't have anymore money. Are you gonna ........... Icon_razz
Me too Are you gonna ........... Icon_razz
My parents give me 2 $ every day for school so in no time ill have like 100 And pay for my own things
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyJanuary12 Tue May 05, 2009 1:18 pm

I want to... it would be cool. But I'm not sure if my parents are going to allow me too, it might be expensive. Although I bet all of this money goes to good cause, such as new materials for new bears!
AmyJanuary12
AmyJanuary12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next