Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A BGF Event: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

+19
jenniferyourock41
Jennifer
arcee
HeatherHeart98
sunshinesummer7
summerangel
sammicat1211
Fleur
ArtyPants
beth928
CarlyAllHeart261
Captain Barbossa
945girl
*Emily*
siriusblack
❤Crystal❤
Joypawsome1
cutiekid23
HamptonBear
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A BGF Event: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? - Page 2 Empty Re: A BGF Event: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

Post by alisonvanilla2 Mon May 04, 2009 8:25 am

Joypawsome1 wrote:i have some ideas:
atrounat[the outfit]
singer
actress
yeah lol thanks for the ideas
i decied i will dress up as a gardener :] lol
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

A BGF Event: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? - Page 2 Empty Re: A BGF Event: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

Post by Joypawsome1 Mon May 04, 2009 8:27 am

sorry for double im a artist teacher:)
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by alisonvanilla2 Mon May 04, 2009 8:28 am

Joypawsome1 wrote:sorry for double im a artist teacher:)
cool!!!!!!!!!!! :] lol i lik ethat job :]
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by alisonvanilla2 Mon May 04, 2009 8:29 am

Okay everyone we will be doing the party from this thread :]
we will start off by dancing :] lol
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon May 04, 2009 8:36 am

I'm an author. A BGF Event: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? - Page 2 610897
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by alisonvanilla2 Mon May 04, 2009 8:37 am

CheerBear43 wrote:I'm an author. A BGF Event: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? - Page 2 610897
ahhhh i love that job :]]]]]
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Mon May 04, 2009 8:41 am

nice outfit cheer:)
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon May 04, 2009 8:42 am

Joypawsome1 wrote:nice outfit cheer:)
lol, thanksss A BGF Event: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? - Page 2 143839
Yours is cute, too A BGF Event: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? - Page 2 143839
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Mon May 04, 2009 8:44 am

CheerBear43 wrote:
Joypawsome1 wrote:nice outfit cheer:)
lol, thanksss A BGF Event: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? - Page 2 143839
Yours is cute, too A BGF Event: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? - Page 2 143839
im a artist teacher
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by alisonvanilla2 Mon May 04, 2009 8:46 am

ok everyone we're gonna go to the sportsplex to play baseball and racing :]
Follow Me!! :]
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon May 04, 2009 8:47 am

sorry i am late i was suppose to be a swimming teacher A BGF Event: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? - Page 2 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by alisonvanilla2 Mon May 04, 2009 8:47 am

@Crystal@ wrote:sorry i am late i was suppose to be a swimming teacher A BGF Event: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? - Page 2 465488
that's fine we're in the sportsplex :]
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by alisonvanilla2 Mon May 04, 2009 8:56 am

who wants to race me??? :]
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon May 04, 2009 9:08 am

what are we doing now kmonkey?
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by alisonvanilla2 Mon May 04, 2009 9:10 am

@Crystal@ wrote:what are we doing now kmonkey?
um actually i think we will start playing bring me
but there are no prizes so yeah :] lol
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by alisonvanilla2 Mon May 04, 2009 9:12 am

let's start back at the end of the sportsplex sidewalk :] lo.
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by alisonvanilla2 Mon May 04, 2009 9:12 am

ok bring me a purple furniture item :]
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by alisonvanilla2 Mon May 04, 2009 9:15 am

crystal sorry it was supposed to be a furniture item you may try again if you would like :]
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon May 04, 2009 9:15 am

idk i'm the only 1 there....
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by alisonvanilla2 Mon May 04, 2009 9:16 am

ok guys i need someone who has a beach house we will meet there and dance around :]
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon May 04, 2009 9:17 am

I am going on now. A BGF Event: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? - Page 2 465488 But I have to get ready
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by alisonvanilla2 Mon May 04, 2009 9:17 am

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:I am going on now. A BGF Event: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? - Page 2 465488 But I have to get ready
ok
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by alisonvanilla2 Mon May 04, 2009 9:22 am

ok everyone :]
the party is coming to an end :]
the winner of the prize is @Crystal@
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon May 04, 2009 9:23 am

Well,I guess I am late.I was going as a babw employee. A BGF Event: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? - Page 2 597500
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by alisonvanilla2 Mon May 04, 2009 9:24 am

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:Well,I guess I am late.I was going as a babw employee. A BGF Event: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? - Page 2 597500
im sorry about that lol the party is over now :]
alisonvanilla2
alisonvanilla2
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next