Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain?

+8
Malrose8852
Joypawsome1
kathybearycool
katiecubby19
blah12345
PreciousSweet11
AngeliqueStylish
ArtyPants
12 posters

Go down

Do you like it?

Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain? Vote_lcap63%Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain? Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain? Vote_lcap13%Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain? Vote_lcap13%Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain? Vote_lcap0%Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain? Empty Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain?

Post by ArtyPants Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:29 am

Anyone like it? Its really good! I just went to the cinema and saw it.
ArtyPants
ArtyPants
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain? Empty Re: Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain?

Post by AngeliqueStylish Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:33 am

Cool! I might watch it! Most people say it's good and I think it is. I saw the trailer. It was awesome!
AngeliqueStylish
AngeliqueStylish
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain? Empty Re: Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain?

Post by PreciousSweet11 Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:50 am

I love it!!!
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:54 am

Yes!!
It was pretty good. Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain? 465488
The action in it was like so high tech. LOL!
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:58 pm

I wanted to see it, I thought it looked like a very good movie-I haven't yet though. Hopefully soon Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain? 465488
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:54 pm

I have not seen it, it sounds really interesting Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain? Icon_razz I wish i could see that movie Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain? 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:55 pm

i havent seen it=)
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Malrose8852 Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:44 am

Yes!! Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain? 465488
Malrose8852
Malrose8852
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia203 Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:40 am

i loved it! By the way, what does "Rubbish" mean?
Julia203
Julia203
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LauraSweet Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:26 am

Julia203 wrote:i loved it! By the way, what does "Rubbish" mean?

It means not good at all.

I haven't watched the movie so idk. Do you like the movie Race To With Mountain? 465488
LauraSweet
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:08 am

i haven't seen it
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sun May 24, 2009 1:41 pm

Locking, a month old
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down