Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rock band 2 for wii

+2
Soccergal98
arcee
6 posters

Go down

rock band 2 for wii Empty rock band 2 for wii

Post by arcee Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:07 pm

do you have it? i do i love it i am like adictid! i have inter net hocked up to my wii so i can play rock band on line do you? that would be awsome to see you in the rock srever. oh and also last night i awas playing online and there was a user named (BGF37) awsome hu! i playd like 5 setd with him. i was fun and i got like 8.000 bucks. i spent it all on a awsome outfit. if you have you will see me as arcee or house.

and also on vocals i can play expert
bass medium
gutiar easy- medium
drums. ha no rank i am that bad at them. rock band 2 for wii 523903
arcee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

rock band 2 for wii Empty Re: rock band 2 for wii

Post by Soccergal98 Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:17 am

At my library the have rock band! I played it! I was gutair and my friends were a drum and guitar too! It was sooo much fun! i wish i had it! And in one or two weeks they are going to have the wii! My friend has both so one day she said she is going to invite me over her house and we are going to play it. rock band 2 for wii 465488
Soccergal98
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by arcee Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:12 am

Soccergal98 wrote:At my library the have rock band! I played it! I was gutair and my friends were a drum and guitar too! It was sooo much fun! i wish i had it! And in one or two weeks they are going to have the wii! My friend has both so one day she said she is going to invite me over her house and we are going to play it. rock band 2 for wii 465488

once i invited my freinds to come play it. it was fun i was the only person who wanted to sing. my one freind was really good and she never played it before. and my one freind faild ALOT. she played the gutiar like a violin. shes good at that. but i could not stop staring at her. and yet i still got a 100% on the song.
arcee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:55 am

I've played Rock Band 1 and 2 on the wii.
I don't actually own them, we just borrowed them for a little bit, I thought they were fun rock band 2 for wii 465488
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TyPlayful2 Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:06 am

i played rock band 1 only
TyPlayful2
TyPlayful2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:13 am

i have both rockbands but i have playstation 2, my cousins has it for wii and we played it once for 6 hours straight!! rock band 2 for wii 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:14 am

Yeah, that is soo much fun! My best friend has it and we rock out rock band 2 for wii Icon_razz
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down