Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA!

+22
House
arcee
VanessaVerySweet
sarahshadow
bronika12x
haileybighugs2
Jennifer
SmileyBear:)
LeanneSnowflake
annabee
shrinkydink987
fufu118
amandasweet98
MeLlichenx3
CarlyAllHeart261
❤Crystal❤
PreciousSweet11
musiclover13
kathybearycool
tweetysweety11
beth928
AveriePink
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA! Empty AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA!

Post by AveriePink Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:59 am

Hey! What's up people! I have a new idea. The beachfront homes are TEN BEAR CREDITS! I really think that's too much. Some people don't want to buy that much stuff from their local Build-A-Bear Workshop. That's very expensive. It's one credit for each item. But, if you buy a bear, though, it's about three credits. But, if you already have enough bears, YOU HAVE TO BUY TEN ITEMS! So, I say if you can't afford enough stuff for beachfront homes, I say they should be a certain amount of money. 50,000 bearbills? That may seem like a lot, but if you work really hard at watching your money, you can get those 50,000 bearbills. Or, maybe all of us could email Maxine and tell her to reduce the price to 7 bear credits. What do you think? I also think that there should be an outside of the island instead of your home outside. You could have a island mall or something! Please post here if you agree with me!

Thanks,

AveriePink.
AveriePink
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA! Empty Re: AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA!

Post by beth928 Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:01 am

hmm,i thi nk they should be about 5 credits!and i am with you,they are way too expensive.
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA! Empty Re: AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA!

Post by tweetysweety11 Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:32 am

I think 7 credits would be great!They are really expensive... :shock:
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:06 am

i love the beach house! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA! 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:07 am

Good idea.
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:36 am

welcome back! good idea, but 50,000 bb is too much. maybe they should just make the beachfront homes 5 credits like the rides.
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:56 am

good idea
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:59 am

Cool!I hope we can get a island mall1We can get new Beach outfits and furniture!That would be sooooooo cool!
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Welcome back! AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA! 143839
I think the Beach Houses are very expensive, too. But it's okay because there has to be something special that people who buy many things at BABW can have in BABV. So I think, it's okay. The Beachfront Homes are wonderful and special, but it would be normal, if everyone could get it.
To the rest of your idea: I totally agree. AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA! 465488
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Cool~
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:44 am

i think thats a good idea. the beachfront home costes a lot. if i ever get store credit i want a beachfornt home that doesnt cost a lot of credits
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by shrinkydink987 Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:55 am

thats a good idea
shrinkydink987
shrinkydink987
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by annabee Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:59 am

I totally agree, and that iz a pawsome idea.!
annabee
annabee
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:00 am

i don't think that would be fair to everyone who already bought a beachfront home, (i did) AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA! 597500. but i like the idea
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileyBear:) Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:03 am

Yeah, I agree it wouldn't be fair for people who already bought the beach front home... But maybe they could get back 3 credits (because it is 7 credits). AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA! 465488
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:03 am

That is a great idea!

AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA! 596764 AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA! 599963
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:03 am

great idea!
Jennifer
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:26 pm

They have "Credit Cards" that you can buy that is cheaper than buying 10 items. AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA! 143839
Hope I helped. AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA! 143839
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bronika12x Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:58 pm

i think it should be 10,000 bb

because one credit item, you can sell it for 1,000 bb

so it should be 10,000 bb
AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA! 465488
bronika12x
bronika12x
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahshadow Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:05 pm

AveriePink wrote:Hey! What's up people! I have a new idea. The beachfront homes are TEN BEAR CREDITS! I really think that's too much. Some people don't want to buy that much stuff from their local Build-A-Bear Workshop. That's very expensive. It's one credit for each item. But, if you buy a bear, though, it's about three credits. But, if you already have enough bears, YOU HAVE TO BUY TEN ITEMS! So, I say if you can't afford enough stuff for beachfront homes, I say they should be a certain amount of money. 50,000 bearbills? That may seem like a lot, but if you work really hard at watching your money, you can get those 50,000 bearbills. Or, maybe all of us could email Maxine and tell her to reduce the price to 7 bear credits. What do you think? I also think that there should be an outside of the island instead of your home outside. You could have a island mall or something! Please post here if you agree with me!

Thanks,

AveriePink.

i think that would be very convinient if the beach front homes were 50,000BB but if you think about it from BABW's perspective, they wont make money on the Bear Credits Cards.
sarahshadow
sarahshadow
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by VanessaVerySweet Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Great idea!
VanessaVerySweet
VanessaVerySweet
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by arcee Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:03 pm

love it! ima with ya!
arcee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by House Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:03 pm

i like the idea im in!
House
House
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtyPants Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:28 pm

Pawsome Idea!
ArtyPants
ArtyPants
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitybear10 Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:40 pm

I love that idea AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA! 465488
:AVERIEPINK IS BACK! (AFTER A LONG TIME) BEACHFRON'T HOMES IDEA! 960617:
Caitybear10
Caitybear10
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next