Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julianna7's Awesome Pawsome Blog!Please Click!

5 posters

Go down

Julianna7's Awesome Pawsome Blog!Please Click! Empty Julianna7's Awesome Pawsome Blog!Please Click!

Post by Julianna7 Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:11 am

Hello.This is my brand new blog,my pawsome blog!First,you should learn a bit about me.
First Name:Julianna
Favorite Color:Pink
Favorite Food:Chili and Pizza
Favorite Drink:Hot Chocolate,Orange Juice,Milk,Strawberry and Chocolate Milk,and Water.Plus Juicy Juice.
That is all for now.Only now.The first section is......awesome websites!Here are a few.
#1 best site-Neopets
#2 site-Build-a-bearville
#3 site-Bearvilleguide
#4 site-Barbiegirls
#5 site-Piratesonline
Those are all for now!Next is what I am wearing right now today.
I am wearing neon pink and rasberry pink and purple mixed nailpolishes.Two different ones.And I am also wearing an orangey peachy tie-in-the-back knee-length dress.I love dresses!Todays date is March 24 2009.
Here is how I look.I have dark blonde hair that is 3 and a half inches longer than shoulder length with some dark brown in it,dark brown eyes,and red lips.My favorite animail is a penguin.My two dream pets are dogs and penguins.That's it for today everybody!Bye!

Removed links / HamptonBear, An Officer of the Board
Julianna7
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Julianna7's Awesome Pawsome Blog!Please Click! Empty Re: Julianna7's Awesome Pawsome Blog!Please Click!

Post by RachelBearySmart Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:19 am

Cool! I also see your new here. welcome! Julianna7's Awesome Pawsome Blog!Please Click! 465488 Lol I play Neopets, BABV, and Pirates online too! I like penguins, too. But right now it's dinosaurs Julianna7's Awesome Pawsome Blog!Please Click! Icon_razz
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Julianna7's Awesome Pawsome Blog!Please Click! Empty Re: Julianna7's Awesome Pawsome Blog!Please Click!

Post by Julianna7 Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Thanks.I love penguins and Neopets and all of those websites!
Julianna7
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Nice blog!
Twinkle
Twinkle
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:08 am

nice blog girl!! i also love the color pink Julianna7's Awesome Pawsome Blog!Please Click! 143839 tee he he Julianna7's Awesome Pawsome Blog!Please Click! Icon_razz
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:56 pm

nice blog!! I like the color pink too!!! Julianna7's Awesome Pawsome Blog!Please Click! 143839
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down