Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Outfitters Credits card

+18
Admin
blah12345
kyliegirl39
katiecubby19
jaycool21
kirstyhearts4
DebbyDiscoBear
PatRocks
kathybearycool
tweetysweety11
babvaddict
BGF_Rocks
chelseaapril57
WinterGlitter
TestNoodles
Beanz
B.H.R.T2008
MamaNoodles
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bearville Outfitters Credits card - Page 2 Empty Re: Bearville Outfitters Credits card

Post by kyliegirl39 Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:47 pm

kirstyhearts4 wrote:
DebbyDiscoBear wrote:For these Cards Do the codes work for 5 accounts just like the receipt code or just one?
If it's just one account, I'm not buying it.
I'd rather get the receipt code so we can use it on five accounts!

Even if they did you can't trade the rides Bearville Outfitters Credits card - Page 2 465488

It's just the rides you can't trade? I thought it meant you couldn't trade anything in the store, which i don't really like. If you can't trade any items in the store, could you mail them to people?...
kyliegirl39
kyliegirl39
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Bearville Outfitters Credits card - Page 2 Empty Re: Bearville Outfitters Credits card

Post by blah12345 Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:05 pm

That's so cool!! Bearville Outfitters Credits card - Page 2 Icon_razz
Thanks!!
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:08 pm

kyliegirl39 wrote:
kirstyhearts4 wrote:
DebbyDiscoBear wrote:For these Cards Do the codes work for 5 accounts just like the receipt code or just one?
If it's just one account, I'm not buying it.
I'd rather get the receipt code so we can use it on five accounts!

Even if they did you can't trade the rides Bearville Outfitters Credits card - Page 2 465488

It's just the rides you can't trade? I thought it meant you couldn't trade anything in the store, which i don't really like. If you can't trade any items in the store, could you mail them to people?...

read the bearvile times. its all there! cheers
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:58 pm

Awesome cards!! but they are a little bit pricely and expensive!
Jennifer
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Amita Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:54 pm

Jennifer wrote:Awesome cards!! but they are a little bit pricely and expensive!

I agree! i'd rather buy a teddy than any of those $10 cards! very costly for a virtual item. not all of us have that lot of money to throw away!
Amita
Amita
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Amita wrote:

I agree! i'd rather buy a teddy than any of those $10 cards! very costly for a virtual item. not all of us have that lot of money to throw away!

We still have a choice between buying these cards or going to the store to buy real items and redeem receipt codes! Though it may actually seem expensive, these outfitter credits make it convenient for those who live far from stores, and those who live in other continents where receipt codes are not readily available. So everyone's happy! Bearville Outfitters Credits card - Page 2 143839
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by babvaddict Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Admin wrote:
Amita wrote:

We still have a choice between buying these cards or going to the store to buy real items and redeem receipt codes! Though it may actually seem expensive, these outfitter credits make it convenient for those who live far from stores, and those who live in other continents where receipt codes are not readily available. So everyone's happy! Bearville Outfitters Credits card - Page 2 143839

you're right admin! i hope they give free credits once a month on bearmail on ramdomly selected players,like jr cyberguides. i was a guide but i lost my hat because i wasn't able to log in as required Bearville Outfitters Credits card - Page 2 597500
i hope they give free credits to 100 players,guides or not!
babvaddict
babvaddict
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:14 pm

MamaNoodles wrote:
Beanz wrote:thats cool but i think its a little expensive- i mean a dollar for 1 credit
i still think its cool though, but thats just my opinion.

I believe their thought on that is by using reciept codes you only get 1 credit per item meaning you could spend $10 and get only 1 credit. So this way you could boost up your number of credits for a lower price
My problem with this is your not actually getting a real item for your money, just the credits. At least if you bought something for $10 you would get something, but then again that is just my opinion. Bearville Outfitters Credits card - Page 2 465488
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DebbyDiscoBear Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Well, What I'm thinking is that when you buy the bearville outfitters credit card,each credit cost a dollar...but when you buy 1 thing from babw that cost like $16 dollars, you only get ONE store credit!
I think that is not very fair.
And plus when you use the receipt code you can use it on five accounts not just one!
I think they should lower the prices for the BVO credit cards,or make the receipt codes, one credit per dollar.
DebbyDiscoBear
DebbyDiscoBear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:01 pm

Nice, but they are pricey, lol i'll just stick to receipt codes Bearville Outfitters Credits card - Page 2 Icon_razz
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Archived
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2