Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG?

+18
Jennifer
zoeygirlsrock327
WinterGlitter
katiecubby19
Abbe2hip
Jaszluvsbabv
yeseniayellow01
cutiekid23
CarlyAllHeart261
MamieBanana
TkBearyawesome12
BABVrcks
chelseaapril57
TestNoodles
SunniStylish
kathybearycool
braulio08
HunnyABee
22 posters

Go down

Did you get the 10 credits?

Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? Vote_lcap70%Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 23 ]
Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? Vote_lcap3%Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? Vote_lcap6%Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? Vote_lcap18%Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? Vote_lcap3%Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? Empty Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG?

Post by HunnyABee Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:23 am

I didn't. 😢
I wanna know who did, though. If you did, please post what you got. Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? 465488

I went on every day, though.
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? Empty Re: Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG?

Post by braulio08 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:24 am

i didn't i got on some of the days but not everyday
braulio08
braulio08
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? Empty Re: Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG?

Post by kathybearycool Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:24 am

nope Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? 143839 oh well Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? 143839 lol
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:25 am

No. I did log on everyday, though.
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:25 am

I didn't I forgot on 1 day and was really sick on another day.
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:25 am

i didn't Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? 597500
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:25 am

Nope but i wish i did
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:25 am

I didn't i'm not sure? I think i got the credits from babw not from being a Jr. Cybearguide lol Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? Icon_razz
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:26 am

Oh it would have been fun - but I don't mind ☀

I would like to know if any of our BGF members were
among the lucky ones! That would be great!
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:28 am

I didn't.I WANT THAT BEACHFROUT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyABee Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:28 am

TkBearyawesome12 wrote:I didn't i'm not sure? I think i got the credits from babw not from being a Jr. Cybearguide lol Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? Icon_razz

Well, I can tell you haven't been on BABV much.

See, there was a poster saying that, if you go on BABV everyday March 9-17, you can have a chance to get 10 credits free to be testers for the Bearville Outfitters. Only 100 people would get. Except, there was an error. 100 people got on the 16. But it was okay; 100 more got credits today.

It was only for Jr. CyBearGuides.
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:29 am

nope and I got on EVERY DAY
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:49 am

HunnyABee wrote:
TkBearyawesome12 wrote:I didn't i'm not sure? I think i got the credits from babw not from being a Jr. Cybearguide lol Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? Icon_razz

Well, I can tell you haven't been on BABV much.

See, there was a poster saying that, if you go on BABV everyday March 9-17, you can have a chance to get 10 credits free to be testers for the Bearville Outfitters. Only 100 people would get. Except, there was an error. 100 people got on the 16. But it was okay; 100 more got credits today.

It was only for Jr. CyBearGuides.
I am a Jr. CybearGuide but i don't go on alot except during Spring Break i went on everyday. But i remembered i had 4 credits left then i entered 6 more so yeah, if i was one of the 100 Jr. Cybearguides to get it, I would've gotten 20 right? scratch
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by yeseniayellow01 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:56 am

i didnt get them but i already had the ten credits but the sad part is i ussed them to buy the beach house
yeseniayellow01
yeseniayellow01
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:59 am

no but i got on everyday Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? 597500
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyABee Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:40 pm

I wonder who did get some credits
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbe2hip Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:22 pm

I logged in everyday and played for long hours! But i also did not get nothing! 😢
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:27 pm

I didn't either, but it's okay Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? 465488

Just remember it was only 100 babv members out of who knows how many. I mean at least we could still use our Bear Boutique credits in the BVO and not have to lose them, I was happy about that part Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? 465488
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterGlitter Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:34 pm

I didn't, my sister also didn't. But my friend did, and I am happy for her Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? 143839
WinterGlitter
WinterGlitter
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeygirlsrock327 Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:38 pm

I didn't nd i got on EVERY DAY! :boo: 😢 Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? 597500
zoeygirlsrock327
zoeygirlsrock327
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:24 pm

I didn't get the 10 credits Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? 597500 :boo: but I did log on everyday and play for hours and I still didn't get the 10 credits!
Jennifer
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LeanneSnowflake Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:32 pm

i did and i bought a beach house with them lol
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:37 pm

not all them do
mac
mac
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:08 pm

I went everyday but I could not get credits... but I am happy to see new rides and clothes
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:19 pm

I was on every day... but I didn't. But I'm happy for the lucky ones who got the 10 credits. I would have bought a beachfront home Did you get the 10 credits from being a Jr. CBG? 465488
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down