Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with IzzyFluffed, owner or Adult BABV

+15
Terry
izzyfluffed
blah12345
MamieBanana
colinpink
babvaddict
AliAllheart116
ajbuddy1590
TkBearyawesome12
katiecubby19
chelseaapril57
mimipinky3
TestNoodles
kathybearycool
Admin
19 posters

Go down

Interview with IzzyFluffed, owner or Adult BABV Empty Interview with IzzyFluffed, owner or Adult BABV

Post by Admin Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:20 am

3-18-09
Interview with IzzyFluffed!
By: MimiPinky3

Recently, BGF has affiliated with Adult BABV and BABV Quest, two forums owned by IzzyFluffed. I, mimipinky3, was lucky enough to have an interview with her and find out more about the affiliation.

Question 1:When did you fist create your forums?
Answer: Well, I created the Adult board in August. BABV Quest was created by BABVLife in December 2007 or January 2008. We moved Quest last October to a new server. I help BABVLife run the old board, and now we both run the new.

Q2: BGF has a great range of ages. How do you think the friendship between BGF and adultbabv and babvquest will affect all the ages?
A: I think having a relationship between the 3 boards is wonderul for all ages. Quest is a great forum for the kids and Adult BABV is a playground for the adults. Both boards are proud to be affiliated with BGF.

Q3: How do you feel about the affiliation?
A: I love it. I've been a member here since last may. I was not very active because I was busy with Quest. Now that both of my boards are more established, I love being able to come here and play around. I think having the affiliation will help all of our boards. Its a wonderful opportunity.

Q4: Do you have any tips for the readers on how to be successful in build a bearville?
A: Be polie and respect everyone. I think Maxine put it pretty well in her blog post the other day. Everyone needs help at some point. The more you help, the more you are liked.

Q5: What, in your mind, is the best way to stay safe, on BABV and on the forums?
A: Protect your personal information. I can tell you from personal experience, never ever share your email address. It didnt happen to me, but it happened to a friend. Make sure you hide your personal information. In addition, watch out for eachother. As I am sure most kids know, you cant trust everyone you meet, whether its on BABV or any forum. Just be careful. Its not only kids who need to hide their information, the adults should as well.

Q6: What are your hopes and goals for the 3 forums in the future?
A: As far as the adults board, I dont think enough adults even know the board exists. I would say my goal would be to let more adults know it exists.I am very proud of that board and I have worked exremely hard to add helpful information. That goes for Quest as well.
Quest is a wonderful board, but I think the safe chat hurt us. I would like to see the board grow and some of our old members return.
As far as BGF....the whole staff does a great job! I would love to see them meet their goal for the 1 year anniversary.

Nicely put. Well thank you Izzy for having this interview! I hope all goes well for your forums. Thank you for affiliating with BGF!

Interview with IzzyFluffed, owner or Adult BABV Pictur11
screenshot of part of the interview!

Interview with IzzyFluffed, owner or Adult BABV Pictur12
mimipinky3 and Izzyfluffed on BABV
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Interview with IzzyFluffed, owner or Adult BABV Empty Re: Interview with IzzyFluffed, owner or Adult BABV

Post by kathybearycool Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:35 am

love the interview!!! that is so cool Interview with IzzyFluffed, owner or Adult BABV 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Interview with IzzyFluffed, owner or Adult BABV Empty Re: Interview with IzzyFluffed, owner or Adult BABV

Post by TestNoodles Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:39 am

Awesome interview! Nice job. Interview with IzzyFluffed, owner or Adult BABV 465488
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Thanks!
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:34 pm

cool!
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:35 pm

that's great, i liked the interview!
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:52 pm

It was a very good one!! I would like to thank izzy for sharing her time with us! cheers
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:53 pm

That's great i've met her before! Interview with IzzyFluffed, owner or Adult BABV 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Yeah, Izzy was so much fun to interview!!
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:51 am

What dose owner or Adult BABV mean?
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TestNoodles Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:02 am

She's the founder of that site.
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by AliAllheart116 Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:03 am

ajbuddy1590 wrote:What dose owner or Adult BABV mean?

there is a forum called adult babv and shes the owner of it :]
AliAllheart116
AliAllheart116
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by babvaddict Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:41 am

you have to be an adult to join,i saw their link on the links box here and i tried to register, but it says you have to be 21 and over.i dont wana lie and fake my age,.
babvaddict
babvaddict
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:51 pm

Pawsome editting!! Great interview!!

Adult Bearville is designed for adult. You have to be over 21. Izzy is smart enough to find out you are over 21 or not. You are all pawsome boys and girls so you know you cannot lie to join there cheers
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:58 pm

Mimi it's clear that you really thought about this interview
- thank-you for a great report to all of us here @ BGF cheers
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by mimipinky3 Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:53 pm

aww thanks mamiebanana Interview with IzzyFluffed, owner or Adult BABV 465488
mimipinky3
mimipinky3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:14 am

Great interview!! Interview with IzzyFluffed, owner or Adult BABV 143839
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by izzyfluffed Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:29 am

I agree - she did a wonderful job. Thank you again, Mimi.
izzyfluffed
izzyfluffed
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:36 am

lovelyjubbly! time flies by so quicky, but i'm lovin the changes! now, we're affiliates. lovely interview, by the by.
Terry
Terry
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by schekinahblue Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:51 am

WOW :]

claps !!

thanks 4 sharing

---blue
schekinahblue
schekinahblue
Apprentice/Club Leader
Apprentice/Club Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieBabv Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:36 am

cooool.
MaggieBabv
MaggieBabv
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by VanessaVerySweet Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:37 am

Great interview
VanessaVerySweet
VanessaVerySweet
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:36 am

Great interview! I heard of Adult BABV, And thought of joining but never did.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down