Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Trading of Bear Boutique Outfits Anymore?

5 posters

Go down

No Trading of Bear Boutique Outfits Anymore? Empty No Trading of Bear Boutique Outfits Anymore?

Post by ccg1994 Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:54 am

I went to trade my extra easter egg costume that I accidentally bought and when I went to trade it, it didn't show up in the available items for trade. I can still wear it, but I just can't trade them or send them to anyone anymore. Is it a glitch or a new rule?
ccg1994
ccg1994
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

No Trading of Bear Boutique Outfits Anymore? Empty Re: No Trading of Bear Boutique Outfits Anymore?

Post by TestNoodles Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:56 am

I know, your not able to trade Boutique/Outfiters items now. No Trading of Bear Boutique Outfits Anymore? 597500
TestNoodles
TestNoodles
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

No Trading of Bear Boutique Outfits Anymore? Empty Re: No Trading of Bear Boutique Outfits Anymore?

Post by ccg1994 Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:56 am

How come?
ccg1994
ccg1994
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by addictiverachel Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:57 am

As of right now items purchased from the old Bear Boutique and the New Bearville Outfitters are not able to be traded. We are hoping this will change and know that it is a upsetting to many of us so please bear with us and wait for an outcome No Trading of Bear Boutique Outfits Anymore? 465488

We encourage you to email BABV about your thoughts on the update. Good or bad our feedback helps them determine the direction of the site No Trading of Bear Boutique Outfits Anymore? 465488
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AubreyChocolate5 Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:59 am

They probably did that so that now u cant trade bearville outfitters items anymore to get them u have to get ur own credits lol!! i thinks all part of business lol!!! so sad tho
AubreyChocolate5
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ccg1994 Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:02 am

Ok thanks. I will email them ASAP.
ccg1994
ccg1994
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ccg1994 Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:03 am

AubreyChocolate5 wrote:They probably did that so that now u cant trade bearville outfitters items anymore to get them u have to get ur own credits lol!! i thinks all part of business lol!!! so sad tho

Yeah, hopefully they won't do that though. It would be unfair to those who don't have a local BABW to go to.
ccg1994
ccg1994
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:00 pm

I am happy they changed that so that now we can trade BB items and BVO items too. Huzzah! cheers
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down