Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you think bgf should have a david fan club?

+3
samanthabutterfly14
mandymagnificent
AJBUDDY572
7 posters

Go down

yes or no?

do you think bgf should have a david fan club? Vote_lcap50%do you think bgf should have a david fan club? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
do you think bgf should have a david fan club? Vote_lcap25%do you think bgf should have a david fan club? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
do you think bgf should have a david fan club? Vote_lcap0%do you think bgf should have a david fan club? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
do you think bgf should have a david fan club? Vote_lcap25%do you think bgf should have a david fan club? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

do you think bgf should have a david fan club? Empty do you think bgf should have a david fan club?

Post by AJBUDDY572 Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:57 am

yes or no?
do you think we should have a david aruchleta Fan club
<---------David

Moved from Open Chat / HamptonBear, An Officer of the Board
AJBUDDY572
AJBUDDY572
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

do you think bgf should have a david fan club? Empty Re: do you think bgf should have a david fan club?

Post by mandymagnificent Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:57 am

we do, I am the club leader.
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

do you think bgf should have a david fan club? Empty Re: do you think bgf should have a david fan club?

Post by AJBUDDY572 Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:58 am

Oh ok ill join
AJBUDDY572
AJBUDDY572
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by samanthabutterfly14 Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:26 am

do you think bgf should have a david fan club? 143839 yes i will defenetly join 👽 do you think bgf should have a david fan club? Lol
samanthabutterfly14
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffysmoky2 Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:39 am

I'm not going to pick from the top because I am in the David Archuleta Fan Club!
fluffysmoky2
fluffysmoky2
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lucasgreen98 Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:53 am

i'll join!!!!!!
lucasgreen98
lucasgreen98
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by yeseniayellow01 Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:01 am

im in the archuleta club it is new
yeseniayellow01
yeseniayellow01
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Mandy is the leader of the David Archuleta Fan Club, Check it out! do you think bgf should have a david fan club? 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down