Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you gotten valentines for classmates?

+16
debbiedecembear1
MamaNoodles
kathybearycool
virginia
cutiekid23
HamptonBear
MaxSuperStar
haileybighugs2
kirstyhearts4
zoeybear1212
LexieHoneyBee
DallasDanceBear7
tweetysweety11
Mimi300
JLBABV
BABVrcks
20 posters

Go down

Have you?

Have you gotten valentines for classmates? Vote_lcap17%Have you gotten valentines for classmates? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
Have you gotten valentines for classmates? Vote_lcap35%Have you gotten valentines for classmates? Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 8 ]
Have you gotten valentines for classmates? Vote_lcap26%Have you gotten valentines for classmates? Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
Have you gotten valentines for classmates? Vote_lcap22%Have you gotten valentines for classmates? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

Have you gotten valentines for classmates? Empty Have you gotten valentines for classmates?

Post by BABVrcks Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:51 am

Well i wanted to have a poll if you are getting valentines for your classmates or friends
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Have you gotten valentines for classmates? Empty Re: Have you gotten valentines for classmates?

Post by JLBABV Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:52 am

Im not getting any for anyone all my classmates are Not very nice to me
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Have you gotten valentines for classmates? Empty Re: Have you gotten valentines for classmates?

Post by Mimi300 Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:08 am

i did their tinker bell i always get little kids ones lol
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:13 am

I do not know if we are celebrating it in school.But I think not.
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:23 am

Our school does not allow the cards so I am not Have you gotten valentines for classmates? 143839
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LexieHoneyBee Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:23 am

im only going to give a few out to my friends in class, but then im going to give really good presents with candy and stuffed animals to my two best friends Have you gotten valentines for classmates? 143839
LexieHoneyBee
LexieHoneyBee
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybear1212 Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:24 am

We can,but I won't.I don't have a mode of transportation.
zoeybear1212
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:26 am

hmm i am only giving to my friends because i sort of think they are going to trash it away anyways so it is sort of like wasting money Have you gotten valentines for classmates? 465488 and our school is letting us give carnation flowers to each other so i will be getting those Have you gotten valentines for classmates? 465488
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:43 am

My mom always buys them for me, but after my fourth grade year, I dont bring them anymore. My mom got me care bear and spongebob,and we have a school rule: You must bring valentines for eveeryone;not just your friends.
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxSuperStar Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:07 am

well,,,
I have bought 1 for someone I like, but that is it for me Have you gotten valentines for classmates? 465488
i dont think I will be getting a valentine card this year LOL
MaxSuperStar
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:24 am

I'm using the ones from BABW Have you gotten valentines for classmates? 465488
and only giving them to close friends because i wouldnt have enough for all my classmates lol.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:25 am

nope i might use the babw ones or candy
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by virginia Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:26 am

Well no, but I got one on Friday =^)
virginia
virginia
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:26 am

no, i just give candy Have you gotten valentines for classmates? 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:29 am

My son is giving out the BABW ones and we are baking heart shaped cookies as well Have you gotten valentines for classmates? 143839
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:07 am

MamaNoodles wrote:My son is giving out the BABW ones and we are baking heart shaped cookies as well Have you gotten valentines for classmates? 143839
mmm the cookies sound good MamaNoodles, be sure to put pictures after you make them! Have you gotten valentines for classmates? 143839
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:11 am

well i am in middle school so i doubt we will be able to
give out cards during class
because we didn't do it last year,
unless its outside of school
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Nope. I give chocolates to my class!! Have you gotten valentines for classmates? 465488
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by sammiebee17 Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:06 pm

I'm making home-made hearts and fudge hearts that I made. Also, I am making heart cookies.
Have you gotten valentines for classmates? Icon_razz
sammiebee17
sammiebee17
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycool21 Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:02 pm

no i'm in middle school so i don't do that
instead we send candy/flower grams to our friends
jaycool21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by webstergirl Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:04 pm

i dont do dat kind of stuff any more Have you gotten valentines for classmates? 143839
webstergirl
webstergirl
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down