Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AmyJanuary12's Blog

4 posters

Go down

AmyJanuary12's Blog Empty AmyJanuary12's Blog

Post by AmyJanuary12 Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:11 am

Hello! Welcome to AmyJanuary12's blog.

Wednesday December 24, 2008

It's been snowing for about a week, I'm guessing about a foot of snow at least. It's driving me crazy! I want to go somewhere but the snow stops me....SOS!!!

Monday December 16, 2008

It's snowing! Well, it snowed on Saturday but it is now icy on the road and sidewalk... which means my Mom can't drive me... so I'll be walking to school with my sister. I just read on the school site, there is a 2 hour delay! So that means I can spend more time asleep and go on BGF more. But I woould have to get to school earlier since I am having brunch in the library because I am a TA there... It's takes about 20 minutes and it's like a mile long just to get there... I slipped a couple times, just never fell. Yah! No school for the next 2 hours!

*Pictures of snow may be posted later*

Last edited by AmyJanuary12 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
AmyJanuary12
AmyJanuary12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

AmyJanuary12's Blog Empty Re: AmyJanuary12's Blog

Post by HamptonBear Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:14 am

That's cool that you have a two hour delay. I am glad it is not snowing here till later. I didn't want to miss my finals or drive lol AmyJanuary12's Blog 465488 Enjoy your 2 hours from school!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AberGurlForev1892 Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:15 am

I don't have to go to school today! I live in texas(it doesn't snow alot) but it sleeted! [hee hee more time for homework and babv:)]
AberGurlForev1892
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by paige026 Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:18 am

Awesome It Snowed Here too! My School Was canceled, Hoep You had a fun 2 hour delay.
paige026
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down