Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HamptonBear's Blog

+77
AliGlitter36
helenacool18
HeatherHeart
emmie
GwynethLove
BlueRocksforever1
ShayeButterfly
karriehoneybee2
clary22
~Rain~
anitacocoa
ClayLuv1
hallecat321
BriannaBallet
Mimi300
DinnergirlSam47
MaggieBabv
sammicat1211
Cranberry
Twinkle's
maggiebee88
CarolinaApril53
Test
NadineLuv2Sing
BenGroovy10
ashleyzerobear44
teresabeeluv5
Chocolatelvr
ArtyPants
MaximilianPawsomeguy
colinpink
zoeybearsrule200
brooklynnboysrock2
heidi02
JeannaBearFun
JLBABV
CarlyAllHeart261
fufu118
DoLi
Captain Barbossa
miley/hannah
SamanthaVeryCute8
JanetBear
XXHeAdSh0TXX
LauraSweet
fatimarockz1223
summerangel
Joypawsome1
reybearcub2
beth928
mandypurple2
MamaNoodles
jenniferyourock41
IsiizFlowerZz
kathybearycool
TestNoodles
makenziecub12
sammymc
kirstyhearts4
bellastylin3
simplymade
BenHappyHeart25
mandymagnificent
pinkstart101
BABVrcks
blah12345
musiclover13
DallasDanceBear7
muffinatormanic
Sarz
tiffanyeeyore2008
chelseaapril57
Jasmine
TkBearyawesome12
❤Crystal❤
SunniStylish
HamptonBear
81 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

HamptonBear's Blog Empty HamptonBear's Blog

Post by HamptonBear Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:25 pm

HamptonBear's Blog 256fl8n

Hi guys! I decided I would start a blog for everyone to read. HamptonBear's Blog 143839

Well I would like to first start off with a story and then share a picture. One of my teachers had to get both of his knees replaced early last month. He has been out since then and has been teaching us from home using a webcam. It’s pretty awesome! HamptonBear's Blog 465488 But as a class, we all chipped in and bought him a build a bear and dressed it up like him. Here is “Franky Spanky."

HamptonBear's Blog 2eztdmd

And on this first blog post, I would also like to share with everyone my first build-a-bear. It was made in 2002 at my dad’s Christmas work party. His company rented out a ground floor of a hotel for a day and in one of the rooms, you could make a build a bear. So here’s mine. It’s a lil hunny cub. And back then, I had no idea what it was lol.

HamptonBear's Blog 4lizkh

That's all for now. Thanks for reading! HamptonBear's Blog 143839

HamptonBear's Blog 461501gki2xbk8zi

12/29/08

So since this is the second blog post, I thought I would share my second Build-A-Bear. This one is also old, I think back in 2003 maybe? But anyways I like her cheer outfit. HamptonBear's Blog 143839

HamptonBear's Blog 18dbnt

As promised on chatbox, I will explain the origin of my BABV name. When I was two, my uncle gave me a stuffed animal that I became obsessed with for a while. It’s the pig from Tiny Toons (quite an old tv show that probably many of you don’t know lol). I still have it somewhere too lol. But anyways, I was randomly going through the username choices and just kinda stopped and it was just there so I picked it. Then for the last name, I thought, well it’s BABV so I chose Bear lol. That’s basically the story. HamptonBear's Blog 143839

Since we are transitioning from the holidays to New Years, I thought I would post up one of my gifts from a friend. She got me a dancing (and maybe singing, I haven't opened it and tried it) Hannah Montana Barbie doll as a joke. And I took a picture to share. (And Mandy, this is for you. See it’s not Selena, it’s Miley HamptonBear's Blog Icon_razz)

HamptonBear's Blog 2dwdunk

1/6/09

Happy New Year all! HamptonBear's Blog 143839
2009 is a great year!

So more about HamptonBear...
  • 3d glasses collector (I will post a picture of them all eventually HamptonBear's Blog 610897)
  • likes to argue with Mandy on & off the forums HamptonBear's Blog Icon_razz
  • strong gilmore girls fan; I own all the seasons and it's higher on the list than Hannah Montana HamptonBear's Blog 465488
  • winter break was not long enough, ready for spring break & birthday!
  • goes traveling a lot and loves it HamptonBear's Blog 465488

I will add to this list when I can think of stuff lol.

1/16/2009

Hi Hi all! HamptonBear's Blog 143839
Soo wooo today was a snow day and a four day weekend is here. HamptonBear's Blog 143839 It reminds me of how much I like winter break and I'm ready for another break from school! So I thought I'd talk about Spring Break. HamptonBear's Blog 143839 My family and I always go somewhere on vacation every year for Spring Break. (I'll share some old Spring Break pictures below.) I love Spring Break not only because we're out of school but because it's during my birthday. HamptonBear's Blog Icon_razz

Here's some old Spring Break pictures. I'm not gonna post where they are so it will stay a surprise. HamptonBear's Blog 143839

HamptonBear's Blog 16h0m8l

HamptonBear's Blog 110as9h

HamptonBear's Blog 90x9w1

HamptonBear's Blog 2isi0ye

HamptonBear's Blog 117ydqq

HamptonBear's Blog 2zevtpi

My question to all of you! Have you guys been to any of those places before that I went to? Did you like it? What's your favorite Spring Break? Going anywhere this year?

And here's where I'm going for next Spring Break! My favorite city in the whole world! HamptonBear's Blog 143839

HamptonBear's Blog 24fjrpi

Do you know where it is? HamptonBear's Blog Icon_razz

2/27/2009

Hi everyone! I thought it would be a good time for an update, I'm not good at remembering to do this lol. I usually have to get Mandy to remind me HamptonBear's Blog Icon_razz For all those who guessed, it is Hong Kong. I love a lot of cities in the world but Hong Kong is my top favorite. I actually want to live there one day for a short period of time.

Hmm well lately school has definitely been tiring me out. But I am excited for next week! We're going on a class trip to Chicago for three days HamptonBear's Blog 143839 And I have to take the National Latin Exam on Monday and a final before I go on the trip. Then I have to come back and take another six finals.

Well my new current favorite obsession is to eat at Steak & Shake. My friends and I have been going there every week for the fries and shakes and leaving some cool tips. I have some pictures of them that I will share with you all later. Last week we put Hi and then a smiley face. Although I really like Sonic too. That place is awesome HamptonBear's Blog 465488

I am definitely ready for a break aka Spring Break. I even had to go to school on President's day to make up calamity days. And my school also had to take away a few early dismissal to make up time. So I just need that study break and some time to sleep if I can get that lol.

Look out for Music Appreciation Club this weekend. There will be lots of new things and some Jr. Club Leaders who I am very eager to work with. I know they will do a great job!

cheers

5/2/2009

So I have not been good with updating this but here we go I am since Mandy has bugged me and I just remembered HamptonBear's Blog 143839

Well I have quite a busy month ahead for me. Tonight I am off to my senior prom and then tomorrow I have a lot of studying to do. I have my AP test on Monday morning and then I can relax for a short time. The rest of the month is full of banquets, speeches, a mock trial, finals, band concerts, and of course graduation!

I know that I keep saying I am going to add pictures and I will. I just haven't loaded them all to my computer yet. Lol, I am slow HamptonBear's Blog Icon_razz

Hope you all have a great last month of school! I can't wait for summertime and the time off of school woo!

5/24/09

Woo look guys, I am giving you a full update this time! First I will share with you (like I promised long ago) the coin tip pictures my friends and I leave at Steak and Shake!

HamptonBear's Blog N5609965542020962273784

HamptonBear's Blog N5609965542021320314776

HamptonBear's Blog N5609965542388940725701

HamptonBear's Blog N5609965542388921134223

HamptonBear's Blog 44569103385655456099655

Hmm and I need to take a picture of my newest bears. I need to get to that soon in the summer HamptonBear's Blog 143839 Well I only have two more finals on Tuesday and then three more graduation practices before next Saturday. Then I get to try and go to as many Graduation parties as I can in two days. I am ready for sleeping in time again so I don't have to nap HamptonBear's Blog Icon_razz

I have written my third Tikatok this weekend. I am waiting for them to approve it and then I will show you all! It is super cool and I am guessing I will always be adding to it HamptonBear's Blog 610897

Summer awaits!

cheers

6/12/2009

Hi hi everyone. I felt that I needed an update since I have been out of school. HamptonBear's Blog 143839 Soo here we go!

Well first off as you all know, I graduated. So here is my cap and gown. Ignore the bright duck yellow color HamptonBear's Blog Icon_razz

HamptonBear's Blog R952l4

Graduation ceremony actually did not take too long. I was glad because I have had to sit through it for the past three years to play in the band. And now every weekend I have just been graduation party hopping. HamptonBear's Blog 143839 Congratulations to the class of 2009!

cheers

Okay next... Build-A-Bear Workshop!

So I have not gone this much to BABW in one month ever lol. I will share my recent new bears since mid May and tell you some stories. HamptonBear's Blog 465488

HamptonBear's Blog 2lclaap

On the left you see my newest Trekin' Turtle. My friend made him for me as a senior graduation gift. His name is Gaylord named after a hotel chain we passed by every day when we were going to Disney World two Christmas' ago. A bunch of us made up songs and had fun with just this name. So my friend named the turtle that and instead of tying the bow on its neck, she made it into a tie. I love that, so unique. HamptonBear's Blog 143839

The one of the right is the HSM bear of course and I decided to put one of my old HSM shirts on it to match. (It used to be on my monkey.) But anyways I was with two of my friends on that trip and I let them pick the bear and name it. So its name is Hubby Zac. Woo High School Musical! And then I went ahead and got that Mini Snazzy Kitty that time too I think.

Then the one in the middle is the one I got yesterday afternoon. It is a Slider, a ball park bear. I love how I could get it to stand up! Well I named it Gavin after MamaNoodles' son. I am hoping he will name his next friend Hampy HamptonBear's Blog 143839

Okay that is all. I hope you enjoyed my blog entry! HamptonBear's Blog 827708

7/12/2009

Time for another update about my not so exciting life. HamptonBear's Blog Icon_razz Summer has been good and I have taken up reading. I usually do not read much for pleasure but I have really hit on it this summer. So two weeks ago I went to university orientation for two days. Those were two very long days but college should be fun and a lot of hard work of course. Although I am glad summer lasts till September 23. HamptonBear's Blog 143839

So if we fast foward to a little more recent... On Friday I saw the Hannah Montana Movie. I liked it, wasn't too cheezy and I still love Taylor Swift's song in that. HamptonBear's Blog 143839 And then I made an epic trip to Build-A-Bear Workshop and purchased a Giggly Piggy. It was necessary to name it Hampton. So here is Hampton with the cool scavenger 3d glasses on!

HamptonBear's Blog 2vaczdz

So welcome to Hampton the Giggly Piggy!

And I updated my blog with star dividers woo! Giving it some more color HamptonBear's Blog Icon_razz

Enjoy your summer and watch out for my updates, even though I take forever to do an update. HamptonBear's Blog 827708

8/24/2009

Yes, I am finally updating. It has been ages of course. Today is an interesting day. If I was still in high school, I would have had to go to my first day of school today. It is weird but I like it. HamptonBear's Blog 465488

At the top of my blog, do you see my new blog banner? My buddy blah12345 made it for me. So pretty! HamptonBear's Blog 286981

Well it is the start of a "new" year that has approached us. So why not remember the memories? Let's look back to over a year ago when my start to BGF and BABV began.

My first outfit that I wore in BABV was this black one. Back then, I still did not change my clothes often. HamptonBear's Blog Icon_razz But I requested my first avatar from emily in June of 2008. Look at the pretty avatar her brother made me!

HamptonBear's Blog 1z6vadw

Then that month there was the first time I had heard of Maxine and ChloeRocks. Had to wedge myself in between them and take a picture!

HamptonBear's Blog Yay_ch10

And aren't all the new additions to BGF since then so lovely? Just the recent smilies are awesome!

HamptonBear's Blog 152760 HamptonBear's Blog 776094645 HamptonBear's Blog 475275

I hope you all have a wonderful new school year!

9/16/2009
HamptonBear's Blog B195467746

I found that graphic last week and I absolutely love it! The graphic is so pretty and I love the quote! Therefore, it was my inspiration for my new and current avatar! Something new and different and not what you would usually expect from me, right? HamptonBear's Blog 203437

So here is my last blog update in a while. I will try to make it longer than the others for an extra kick before another update that could be forever away. For most or perhaps even all of you, school has started and in session. Well for me, I start next Wednsday since my school is on a quarter system instead of semesters. And so September 23 is the official start of classes but Monday the 21st begins all the campus activities with my first class for my major right before Convocation. In case you have not picked it up, I am beginning college at an university. In less than a week, I have a fully booked week of classes, meetings, volunteering, working, and so much more. Hope I can make it through the year lol. HamptonBear's Blog Icon_razz

I am still trucking through my summer reading book so I will be ready for the discussions, almost finished with it! But the rest of my summer homework is finished and I guess I am ready. Not sure what exactly to expect but adventures are always good I guess! Ready to make some new friends and keep the old. Can you believe my best friend since first grade and I are going to college together!? It is hard to believe even for me. I've known her and gone to school with her for 13 years and here comes four more years of school together! You would really think that college separates you but actually two out of my three closest friends are going to the same college with me. (The other is in the same city at a different university and I have another two very close friends that are still in high school but less than five minutes away. HamptonBear's Blog 610897)

Now this was not even planned. I had my heart set on going to this college since I was a freshman; I had a nice plan formed and I am still going on with it, hopefully finishing it all the way. One of my close friends was between this college and one out of state. The thing that won it over was the money. Her mom works for the university so she gets half price and the other would cost around $50,000. Now for my longest friend, what won her over? The Scholars Program. Both myself and her are in scholar's programs. She is doing Leadership Scholars and I am doing International Affairs Scholars. I am definitely excited for this! It is like a tight family of your peers, just like the family on BGF! We take a block class together, have meetings, have events, volunteer together, and so much more. It will be a two year program until I move into the Honors Program which is another story lol.

Well for a change of subject away from school, here is an update on my BABW life with my most recent furry friend. Did you know that Brutus Buckeye is available online?

HamptonBear's Blog 286981

HamptonBear's Blog 15058L

How awesome is that! Here is a picture of my personal own Brutus:

HamptonBear's Blog 2j1v7m1

Well this is it for a while. Of course having a packed schedule equals less time on BGF, one of my favorite websites. Don't forget to promote BGF with Safe Open Chat! Hope to keep up with all of you and you are always welcome to drop me a VM. I must remain the VM Queen of course! HamptonBear's Blog 465488 Have a great school year guys; do all of your homework and study hard! Chase your dreams! HamptonBear's Blog 827708

1/1/2010

Hi guys! So I am finally going to update my blog! What a great autumn and a winter holiday! Fall is my favorite season and this one was pretty good and very busy with school, work, and extracurriculars. So what is up for this new term? Well I will be doubling up my sciences by taking both Chemistry and Biology and then fulfilling a general credit of History. Then for fun I will take band. Haven’t played my instruments since last May lol. I will continue working this term but not as much because my schedule is quite packed. I am also planning on volunteering at the hospital if I can get a time slot that fits into my class and work schedule.

Winter break is ending very soon. Classes resume on Monday and I can no longer work long hours like I did during the break. It has gotten quite cold and snowy and I am definitely not ready to trudge through the snow to get to classes. I’d rather just lay warm in bed all day HamptonBear's Blog Icon_razz

I have spread my love for Build-A-Bear around my friends this holiday season. They have begun buying them as gifts for friends! I’ve gotten a Brown Sugar Puppy and a Baseball Bear for some friends. And then my friend Matt and I bought this panda for one of my other friends:

HamptonBear's Blog Mu6p0

Then I had friends get me a frog named François and a Frosty the Snowman!

HamptonBear's Blog 11i35p3

Friends are great. HamptonBear's Blog 143839 How were your holidays this season?

The new year is here! New decade and the Year of the Tiger! Have you guys made any new year resolutions? I am thinking I need more sleep lol.

Happy New Year 2010!
I wish you all the best HamptonBear's Blog 143839

4/18/2010

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in over four months HamptonBear's Blog 903516
But I will update you guys on my life. HamptonBear's Blog 143839

I started my Spring quarter of college three weeks ago. I am taking chemistry, biology, history, and a writing class on healthcare. Still, I am working part time at the international office and I am still working 3 hours at the hospital every Monday. My new goal besides getting into my major is to graduate in three years. At this point, it will be achievable. After this quarter I will be one credit away from being a junior. I am planning on taking classes this summer but I am not sure yet if I will go full or part time. I really can't wait till the quarter is over though and summer vacation is here. But I still have another 7.5 weeks! Then in 9 weeks summer classes begin already.

Well my nineteenth birthday was on Friday. It was pretty good. I had a chem lab and lecture from 8:30AM - 1:30 PM but then I hung out on campus with some old high school friends. At night I went out with some college friends to this old village. Very small townish, vintage feel, brick stone roads kind of thing. Then today the event planners threw me a party on BABV! That was quite fun and then Pink and I hung out with Green Tracks and the CBGs this evening as well. Here are a few pictures:

HamptonBear's Blog Bday311

HamptonBear's Blog Greent10

Well it was a fun weekend and a good 2010 so far. I will try me best to update this more!

Last edited by HamptonBear on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 16 times in total
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

HamptonBear's Blog Empty Re: HamptonBear's Blog

Post by SunniStylish Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:26 pm

HamptonBear rocks! Love your blog!
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:28 pm

awwwwwww such cute bears and nice blog HamptonBear's Blog 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:31 pm

Cool Hamptonbear! HamptonBear's Blog 465488
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:44 am

that is such a cool story HamptonBear's Blog 143839 it was really nice for your class to do that for your teacher HamptonBear's Blog 143839
Jasmine
Jasmine
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:45 am

aww so cute! pawsome blog~
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffanyeeyore2008 Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:08 pm

cute bears and nice blog = awesome
tiffanyeeyore2008
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:15 pm

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone! I will probably do an update this weekend HamptonBear's Blog 143839
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarz Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:52 pm

That's wicked swicked HamptonBear's Blog 143839
Sarz
Sarz
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:09 pm

I used to have a bear like that but mine is 2005
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:12 pm

Thats really nice to do that for your teacher. Your first bear is cute too
HamptonBear's Blog 465488
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:13 pm

Aww.. awesome blog!!!
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:55 pm

Cute bears!! Love the blog-
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:23 am

het hampton nice blog luv the bears
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:05 am

As promised in chatbox, I have updated. Enjoy. HamptonBear's Blog 143839
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:10 am

lol
nice blog hampton bear
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:36 pm

HamptonBear wrote:

Since we are transitioning from the holidays to New Years, I thought I would post up one of my gifts from a friend. She got me a dancing (and maybe singing, I haven't opened it and tried it) Hannah Montana Barbie doll as a joke. And I took a picture to share. (And Mandy, this is for you. See it’s not Selena, it’s Miley HamptonBear's Blog Icon_razz)

dude you rock! HamptonBear's Blog 143839
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:48 pm

LOL
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:31 pm

mandymagnificent4 wrote:
HamptonBear wrote:

dude you rock! HamptonBear's Blog 143839

lol I know HamptonBear's Blog Icon_razz
go hannah montana HamptonBear's Blog 143839
and of course selena!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by BenHappyHeart25 Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:33 pm

I am enjoying the thing with you and mandy about that Miley/Selena thing. HamptonBear's Blog 143839
BenHappyHeart25
BenHappyHeart25
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by simplymade Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:34 pm

Cute bears!
simplymade
simplymade
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:35 pm

BenHappyHeart25 wrote:I am enjoying the thing with you and mandy about that Miley/Selena thing. HamptonBear's Blog 143839

LOL are you a Miley & Selena fan? They're awesome HamptonBear's Blog Icon_razz
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by BenHappyHeart25 Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:36 pm

I'm mostly with mandy on Miley. Sorry.
And it's also pretty funny watching you debate around the forums about them. HamptonBear's Blog 465488
BenHappyHeart25
BenHappyHeart25
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:45 pm

BenHappyHeart25 wrote:I'm mostly with mandy on Miley. Sorry.
And it's also pretty funny watching you debate around the forums about them. HamptonBear's Blog 465488

LOL we debate on and off the forums. HamptonBear's Blog Icon_razz
I still like Miley. I have all her CDs and went to see her in 3d but I've slowly grown to loving Wizards and Selena more HamptonBear's Blog 143839
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:45 pm

lol go miley HamptonBear's Blog 465488
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down