Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a great idea!!!

5 posters

Go down

a great idea!!! Empty a great idea!!!

Post by just...jade Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:08 am

bigger pavements,people walk on the pavements whilst others ride in CARS (not shouting)which you can buy!
a great idea isnt it?
just...jade
just...jade
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

a great idea!!! Empty Re: a great idea!!!

Post by heidi02 Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 am

i like it, bigger pavements would be good so we don't get run over, lol. i would love to be able to ride in cars, except the cars would probably have to be bought at a BABW store a great idea!!! 708123 but awesome idea, luv it! a great idea!!! 143839
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chloebabv Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:01 am

awesome idea! and we shouldnt have to get it at babw, but their can be some bought only if you have a bear
chloebabv
chloebabv
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by paige026 Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:02 am

Love the pavements, But Cars, Are Really Not enviromently friendly, that is why maxine has not let us have them. That is why we have the virtual rides!
paige026
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AveriePink Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:19 am

I think this is a great idea! But I do agree that they are not environmentally friendly, so how about when we do have cars, we have an alternative fuel that can HELP the environment! And, we should buy our own gas, 50 bear bills for a full tank, but the tank lasts for two weeks! Whoever wrote the original message for this ad, please email me, AveriePink. Thank you so much, and this is a great idea.

AveriePink
AveriePink
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down