Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment)

+18
sammymc
pinkstart101
Juno~Kuu
coolB_353
*Emily*
JordanSparkle141
HunnyABee
FunFunFun!
igooglei
BABVrcks
DallasDanceBear7
chelseaapril57
Jasmine
kirstyhearts4
Mizz_Tiffy
WinterGlitter
Bear
Chocolatelvr
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you like my blog?

Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) Vote_lcap48%Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 19 ]
Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) Vote_lcap8%Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) Vote_lcap8%Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) Vote_lcap5%Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) Vote_lcap5%Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) Vote_lcap10%Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 40

Poll closed

Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) Empty Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment)

Post by Chocolatelvr Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:37 am

Chocolate's Blog
Notice: I had to refresh the blog, sorry. I'll have to delete some entries every once in a while.

About Blog Posts:
About Me!
Favorite Color: Light Blue
Favorite Water Park: Blizzard Beach (Disney World)
Favorite Theme Park: Magic Kingdom (Disney World), Busch Gardens, Epcot (Disney World).
Favorite Video Game: Super Mario Brothers
Favorite Board Game: Apples to Apples
Favorite Forums: Bearville Guide Forums Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) 465488
Favorite Website: Pixie Hollow, BABV, and Facebook.
Favorite Youtube Video(s): Fred!
Favorite Movie: Twilight
Favorite Book: Twilight and Katie Kazoo
Favorite Nickname of mine: Cookie and Chocolate (LOL) People call me that!
Favorite TV show: iCarly and Hannah Montana
Is that ALL you need to know? I guess soo....

About Clover
Clover is my beary favorite puppy in the whole wide world. Please view her information!
Date of Birthday: January 21, 2008
Name: Clover
Mother: Pumpkin
Breeder: Maddox Wheatens
Breed: Wheaten Terrier
Breeder name: Doug Maddox
Favorite color: Pink (its true!)
Seat in the car: Passenger seat, seriously!
Favorite treat: She loves dog cakes and cookies!
Favorite human food: She loves fruit and she secretly snatches waffles every once in a while.

Holiday Blog Posts:
New Years!
Happy New Year everyone! It's going to be a great new year! Meaning:
Great new stuff, great new adventures, great new updates, and great new everything!
Also, welcome to the new BGF reporters! See, good things do happen in a new year! Have a happy new year and I wish you all a merry new year! LOL. And a happy new year!

Happy Birthday Clover! 01/21/09
Happy Birthday, Clover! She is my little puppy and she is #1 today! Hip hip hurray!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!

My birthday party! 01/24/09
Today is the day of my BABW party! I'm going to make the Spring Hugs Bear. After my party (and cake), I'm going to Disney with my sister Lainey who's 5, my dad, me of course, my little cousin Daniel who's turning 6 (its his birthday too) and my uncle. We'll have loads of fun!
Then tomorrow (Sunday, Domingo) we are going to Disney again with Daniel and my Uncle Glenn with also our friend Corey and his dad. Corey is also 5 like Lainey and Danny. We'll all be sharing one room together tonight.

Announcement Blog Posts:
Suggestion Center
Hello everybody! I have NO idea what to write on lately so I want YOU to tell me what to write on! Have any suggestions? Like what I do to help my neighborhood? Or what? Do you have any suggestions on new sections I could make? Then please check page 3 for suggestion center. If you have a suggestion, reply after it and say: I have a suggestion! And then put your suggestion. If you have a comment, don't put that. Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog!
I appreciate all the comments that you put into my blog!
That is what makes my blog improve! It totally helps! Thank you!
And also, Thank you for showing support into my blog!
If you have any suggestions, ideas, comments, or questions, please feel free to PM me. Take all the time you need! No train is coming by BGF! Except maybe the BGF Express. LOL

My Secret Journal
Welcome to My Secret Journal! Please read my entries!

Entry #1 12/25/08
Dear Journal,
I don't get it. WIIS (Check decoder page) that they talk about Ramadan around WACT (Check decoder page)? I don't get it! It's in October, the holiday is in October! They always put Ramadan poems up in Winter for some reason! My sister's school does AWC (Check Decoder Page) and this year they did ARP (Check decoder page, OK, I don't think I need to put the "Check decoder page anymore)

Entry #2
Dear Journal,
Merry Christmas! WDYGFS? Well, I know what I got! You! I started writing these entries on Christmas so I guess that means I got you from Christmas! (LOL, it's just a joke. Of course I'm just typing my entries on the computer and this is my second year with this computer and my few months with BGF!)

Entry #3
Dear Journal,
GAP (my GPs) are coming up today! Yay! ISH. We are going to have LOF!! Although it's just my GPs, I always have a lot of FWT!

Entry #4
Dear Journal,
It's the LDOH. Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) 597500 I got great gifts this season. Hopefully they will be even better WACT! HNY soon!

Entry #5
Dear Journal,
HNY! It's finally NYE. I am going to a PTY tonight. Woo hoo! We gonna PTY, PTY, PTY, all night! Woo hoo again! They'll be a girl who's 17 there. Don't know what her name is. WDK?

Decoder Page: (Will be updated)
WIIS: Why is it so?
WACT: Winter and Christmas time
AWC: A winter concert
ARP: A Ramadan Poem
WDYGFS: What did you get from Santa?
BGF: Bearville Guide Forums
GAP: Gram and Papa
GPs: Grandparents
LOF: Lots of fun
ISH: I'm so happy
FWT: Fun with them
LDOH: Last day of Hanukkah
HNY: Happy New Year
NYE: New Years Eve
PTY: ParTaY
WDK
Sorry, I had to clear some of the blog to put this in.....I'll have to refresh the blog every once in a while. Sorry for those who missed the ones before the refreshment.

Last edited by Chocolatelvr on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 32 times in total
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) Empty Re: Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment)

Post by Bear Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:47 am

aww lol "blankie"
thats cute she carries it everywhere.
happy thanksgiving Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) Empty Re: Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment)

Post by Chocolatelvr Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:06 pm

Thanks!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterGlitter Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:19 pm

That's cute and yeah! I am excited for Thanksgiving too!!! Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) 465488 Happy Thanksgiving and help me wish your family too! cheers
WinterGlitter
WinterGlitter
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:54 pm

The blog is updated! Check it out!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizz_Tiffy Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:00 pm

Wow, your birthday party sounds like it's going to be a ton of fun! I love riding in a limo it's so cool. I hope you guys have a great time when you have your party. Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) 143839
Mizz_Tiffy
Mizz_Tiffy
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:15 am

Thanks I appreciate that!

P.S. The blog is now updated!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:52 am

aww does your eye hurt she must have really thrown the book

p.s. awesome blog!!!
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:29 pm

Thanks Kirsty! I haven't got a comment like that for a while! It did hurt indeed!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:41 am

wow your blog is really cool Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) 143839
Jasmine
Jasmine
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:56 am

Thank you! I appreciate it!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:58 am

cool blog!
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:54 pm

Thank you! I appreciate comments like that!
My blog is now being updated
News! Blog now updated!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:29 pm

I think all little sisters are like that, anoying at times but you still love them.
Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) 465488
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:34 am

Updated! Blog is updated!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:05 pm

Updated! Updated!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:25 am

love the blog chocolate
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by igooglei Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:33 am

I love your story of Hanukkah! Happy Hnaukkah to you! Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) 143839
igooglei
igooglei
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:58 am

Happy Hanukkah to you, Merry Christmas to me Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) 465488
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:57 pm

Thanks guys! Have a happy holiday!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:10 pm

The blog has been added with a new feature! Please view it!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by FunFunFun! Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:28 pm

I love your blog!
FunFunFun!
FunFunFun!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:05 am

Why thank you!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyABee Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:36 am

Nice blog!! Very sweet. Chocolatelvr's Cool Cat blog/Journal (Sleeping! Sleeping! Look at last comment) 465488
HunnyABee
HunnyABee
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JordanSparkle141 Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:38 am

Lol,they thought they were Vampires.
JordanSparkle141
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next