Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Code for the North Pole Sign

+45
kathybearycool
daisygail
adrianafluffy
Cute34
musiclover13
sophiar13
braulio08
qwerty994
Caitybear10
pawsomebearfun11
CurlyQ
Chosu
ILuvBABV
sammymc
teambear
manda456
Joypawsome1
starrbearrocks
zoeybear1212
AmyJanuary12
sunshinesummer7
AbiMay33
amandasweet98
chelseaapril57
❤Crystal❤
PatRocks
DallasDanceBear7
HunnyABee
bighugs1995
Sarz
BabyGirl1123
JLBABV
chloe2181998
Admin
gabigoo5
blah12345
elivia340
kyliegirl39
angelgamer5
crystal pink
Cookie Monster
BGF_GIRL101
muffinatormanic
tweetysweety11
april07
49 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Code for the North Pole Sign

Post by april07 Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:43 am

Remember to not give out your personal info and this was posted so everyone could see the sign. Thanks!
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Code for the North Pole Sign

Post by kyliegirl39 Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:55 am

Does anyone know where she normally goes or what she even looks like? I don't want to go running up to some stranger, asking them for a code and then it not being her! How embarressing!
kyliegirl39
kyliegirl39
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PatRocks Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:59 am

april07 wrote:
tweetysweety11 wrote:In buildabearville?

No, if you see her in a store. Thanks!
were you being funny? sarcastic? Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 143839
PatRocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:03 am

cool but maxine probably won't go to the BABW store i go to
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by angelgamer5 Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:54 am

Deleted, this is not about the train and pic was huge/April07 officer of the board
angelgamer5
angelgamer5
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:55 am

cool i will try to see her!
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:06 am

PatRocks wrote:
april07 wrote:

were you being funny? sarcastic? Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 143839

I am not sure if you are speaking to me; but I would never be sarcastic, I am serious and again, I was trying to show a new thing and tell how you get it.
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:08 am

were does she work the mall? i wish i could go to babw
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaapril57 Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:10 am

amandasweet98 wrote:were does she work the mall? i wish i could go to babw
she can come anywhere so stay tunned in BGF to see whos going to be online! Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 143839
chelseaapril57
chelseaapril57
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by angelgamer5 Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:28 am

chloe2181998 wrote:
Admin wrote:
angelgamer5 wrote:Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 Samp5410wow i wish i could see her right know i am trying to look for her

i like this image. can i have it? :lol:
LOL!!!admin ur hilarious!!!! well as we r talking about i like the new sign but what r the odds of seeing maxine?
YES ANYONE CAN HAVE THIS PICTURE
angelgamer5
angelgamer5
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbiMay33 Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:32 pm

that is super cute!did you really meet her in peron?
AbiMay33
AbiMay33
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PatRocks Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:38 pm

PatRocks wrote:
april07 wrote:

omg sorry i thought you were being funny, but she really is gonna be in stores! oh my mistake!
PatRocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinesummer7 Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:41 pm

angelgamer5 wrote:
chloe2181998 wrote:
Admin wrote:
angelgamer5 wrote:Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 Samp5410wow i wish i could see her right know i am trying to look for her

i like this image. can i have it? :lol:
LOL!!!admin ur hilarious!!!! well as we r talking about i like the new sign but what r the odds of seeing maxine?
YES ANYONE CAN HAVE THIS PICTURE
please do not use all capitals, it means shouting when you use it. Thank you
sunshinesummer7
sunshinesummer7
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyJanuary12 Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:14 pm

kyliegirl39 wrote:Does anyone know where she normally goes or what she even looks like? I don't want to go running up to some stranger, asking them for a code and then it not being her! How embarressing!

LOL! You can always Google search her. I think she has short, brown kind of curly/wavy hair...
AmyJanuary12
AmyJanuary12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:27 pm

Let's not sound like stalkers here, people! Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 610897
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybear1212 Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:30 pm

Admin wrote:Let's not sound like stalkers here, people! Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 610897
LOL I play a game called stalker with my friends.Also thanks April and it's like a picture of her or something or the real Maxine?In person.
zoeybear1212
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:41 pm

Admin wrote:Let's not sound like stalkers here, people! Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 610897

LOL....don't worry, I am SURE that no one's planing Anything right now........(but I am) Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 Lol Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 Lol Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 Lol
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by starrbearrocks Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:54 pm

Cool it's just like BABV if you spot her you get a prize! lol
starrbearrocks
starrbearrocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:03 pm

in real live for buildabearville?
Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 143839
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:17 am

Joypawsome1 wrote:in real live for buildabearville?
Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 143839

In real life. Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 465488
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by manda456 Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:22 am

is the code universal?
manda456
manda456
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by teambear Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:41 am

manda456 wrote:is the code universal?
No, you can only get it if you see maxine in a store. Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 465488 Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 465488
teambear
teambear
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by manda456 Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:58 am

teambear wrote:
manda456 wrote:is the code universal?
No, you can only get it if you see maxine in a store. Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 465488 Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 465488
huh ok... I woonder if she'll come to my babw
manda456
manda456
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:36 am

she wont ever come to the BABW i go to and if she does no doubt i will miss her Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 597500
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:41 am

awwwh Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 597500 She'll never come to my babw. i live in canada. ohh well Special Code for the North Pole Sign - Page 2 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next