Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trades having to do with the sewing machine

+4
jessicapopmom
KristenSassy19
elivia340
mandymagnificent
8 posters

Go down

Trades having to do with the sewing machine Empty Trades having to do with the sewing machine

Post by mandymagnificent Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:34 pm

Hey Guys!
In regards to the trades having to do with the sewing machine, we can not make anyone trade back the items you traded to receive this, therefore the trade is a done deal. Although we do encourage members to be kind to each other and reverse the trade if the other person is unhappy.
Be here-by informed that the Sewing Machine is not a "rare" item only given to employees.
Thanks,
BGF staff
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Trades having to do with the sewing machine Empty Re: Trades having to do with the sewing machine

Post by elivia340 Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:29 pm

LOL I wished I've seen this sooner, 'cause I just traded my bear slipper and a pumpkin shirt away for it.................
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Trades having to do with the sewing machine Empty Re: Trades having to do with the sewing machine

Post by mandymagnificent Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:46 pm

aww im sorry
-hugs- Trades having to do with the sewing machine 465488
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KristenSassy19 Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:39 pm

Thanks Mandymagnificant. I had thought it was an employee item and was willing to trade about anything to get it.

Bear Hugs
KristenSassy19
KristenSassy19
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jessicapopmom Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:59 pm

so it is not an employee item?
jessicapopmom
jessicapopmom
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:03 am

jessicapopmom wrote:so it is not an employee item?
no you get it when you purchase a kit at kmart
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by FunFunFun! Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:43 pm

OK, Thanks Mandy.
FunFunFun!
FunFunFun!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterGlitter Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:45 pm

Thanks Mandy for telling us! Otherwise, I would have done an unfair trade.
WinterGlitter
WinterGlitter
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitybear10 Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:52 pm

elivia340 wrote:LOL I wished I've seen this sooner, 'cause I just traded my bear slipper and a pumpkin shirt away for it.................

poor you... but i've seen a worse trade than that

a cow bed and grand tiara and a furry couch on a different website for the sewing machine
Caitybear10
Caitybear10
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterGlitter Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:04 am

caitybear10 wrote:
elivia340 wrote:LOL I wished I've seen this sooner, 'cause I just traded my bear slipper and a pumpkin shirt away for it.................

a cow bed and grand tiara and a furry couch on a different website for the sewing machine

wow.. that is sort of a rip off...
WinterGlitter
WinterGlitter
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Caitybear10 Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:05 am

WinterGlitter wrote:
caitybear10 wrote:

wow.. that is sort of a rip off...

i know,

but they did not know at that time lol
Caitybear10
Caitybear10
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down