Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended)

+27
Dominique-animeLVR
friendly14
gabigoo5
animefan
BABVrcks
pinkstart101
blah12345
speed
princessmo2480
DallasDanceBear7
❤Crystal❤
jaycool21
elivia340
nicholas4leafclover13
april07
narutotiger98
Kristen
prettypink233
Tsunade97
chocolate_grl
juliabearfun21
muffinatormanic
mandymagnificent
Bear
paige026
GlitterL
braulio08
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are you going to Build-A-Bear Between October 24-26 for the trick or treat bag?

Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) Vote_lcap42%Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 58 ]
Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) Vote_lcap25%Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 35 ]
Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) Vote_lcap33%Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 46 ]

Total Votes : 139

Poll closed

Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) Empty Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended)

Post by braulio08 Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:11 am

Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) Trick-10sorry it is small but it says when you buy something at Build-A-Bear between October 24-October 26 you get a code for a virtual trick or treat bag ; and the one on the bottom says 'Look for specially-marked TEDDY GRAHAMS packages featuring beary-speacial offers from build-A-Bear Workshop

Last edited by braulio08 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:17 am; edited 2 times in total
braulio08
braulio08
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) Empty Re: Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended)

Post by GlitterL Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:13 am

wow that is awesome! i hope i can convince my mom to take me but i doubt it. thanks so much for posting this!!
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) Empty Re: Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended)

Post by paige026 Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:14 am

The teddy gram thing is probably just a $5 off Coupon for any bear priced 10 dollars or more Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) Icon_razz
paige026
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:16 am

aweee

I can't get a trick or treat bag

I am going to ask my friend to get me one Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) 143839
:affraid:
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by braulio08 Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:18 am

if you want to be able to read it go to build a bear.com and then scroll down and click news and events
braulio08
braulio08
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:18 am

its not if you buy something those days, its if you go in and make a free bear for toys for tots.
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:20 am

mandymagnificent4 wrote:its not if you buy something those days, its if you go in and make a free bear for toys for tots.
What do you mean? I do not understand xDD
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by juliabearfun21 Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:20 am

cool i hope i can go Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) 143839
juliabearfun21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by braulio08 Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:25 am

i don't think so because it says "FREE virtual trick or treat bag at buildabearville.com with a purchace(while quantieis last)"and the other one says "Be one of the first 100 Guest in the store and stuff a furry friend for FREE to be donated to The Marine Toys For Tots Foundation"
braulio08
braulio08
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:27 am

Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) 34pb485
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolate_grl Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:28 am

yes, yes, yes!!!! a thousand times yes!!!
chocolate_grl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:28 am

braulio08 wrote:i don't think so because it says "FREE virtual trick or treat bag at buildabearville.com with a purchace(while quantieis last)"and the other one says "Be one of the first 100 Guest in the store and stuff a furry friend for FREE to be donated to The Marine Toys For Tots Foundation"

wow. i wish i could go there Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) 597500
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:38 am

that is soooooooooooooo cool i'm going to convince my mom in letting me go'
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by prettypink233 Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:27 pm

yeah im going on that day WOOOH YEAH cheers cheers
prettypink233
prettypink233
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:33 pm

I hope I can make it. I live over an hour away from BABW. Plus I want to get the new Blue Gem Teddy.
Kristen
Kristen
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by narutotiger98 Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:41 pm

i hope i can go there
narutotiger98
narutotiger98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:26 am

I asked yesterday and at my BABV in my area; you have to make a purchase, but it can be anything not just a Bear.
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by nicholas4leafclover13 Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:59 am

I wish I could go but I just went last weekend and I live hours away from a BABW.
nicholas4leafclover13
nicholas4leafclover13
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by elivia340 Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:15 am

I usually have to work weekends.........so I'm not sure if that's possible at all

but maybe my friend can give me a ride there

Last edited by elivia340 on Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more words)
elivia340
elivia340
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycool21 Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:49 am

i am so going that saturday the 25th
can't wait Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) 143839 Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) 143839 Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) 143839 Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) 143839 Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) 143839
jaycool21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by prettypink233 Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:00 am

i can not wait it is coming up in a few days
prettypink233
prettypink233
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:10 pm

maybe i will go i just need to ask my parents for money so i can pay for a bear Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDanceBear7 Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:09 pm

i cant go waaaaaaaaaah
i never get to go to BABW it is an hour away
i havent been since feb
if iwant something i order online but then i dont get the code i dont think
DallasDanceBear7
DallasDanceBear7
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmo2480 Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:16 pm

You can still get a code when you order online, it will come in the mail with your receipt and purchase.
princessmo2480
princessmo2480
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by speed Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:20 am

paige026 wrote:The teddy gram thing is probably just a $5 off Coupon for any bear priced 10 dollars or more Tick-Or-Treat Bag (Promotion ended) Icon_razz

On the box of Teddy Grahams I purchased ,
there is a $ 5.00 off a $ 10.00 or more bear & 15% off party coupon . Also There is a no purchase necessary contest to win a BABW party . You may enter online once a day everyday until the end of the contest which I believe is at 12/31/08.
I have entered everyday so far & it says do not to forget to enter again tomorrow . What a deal .
speed
speed
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next