Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September thoughts...

5 posters

Go down

September thoughts... Empty September thoughts...

Post by addictiverachel Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:12 pm

The month of september was a very busy month for me. As the season changes i begin to clean out the house and pack summer things away. We are having a swim party this weekend to wave goodbye to summer. Dont forget to get outside and enjoy the hot weather before it fades away for awhile.

Leaves will soon change colors and begin to blanket the ground. I am sure your parents would love some extra help cleaning them up. Maybe this could be a good time to talk to them about starting a compost. It is also a good time of the year to clean out those spaces we often forget about. Your closet, under the bed or under the dresser. I am sure your family will appriciate the extra cleaning.

What are some things you do in the fall? Do you have any goals this fall? What are some new ways you can help this fall?

Post your thoughts and comments here!
addictiverachel
addictiverachel
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

September thoughts... Empty Re: September thoughts...

Post by Sarz Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:21 pm

Hmmmm....fall! The first things that come to my mind are :leaves,cold wind,candy,presents(my birthday!) and Halloween
Sarz
Sarz
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by fancyface Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:51 pm

Well we have big back yards where we live....My family likes to help others rake their leaves!

When I think of fall I think of scarecrows and pumkins! and of course leaves everywhere!
fancyface
fancyface
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:39 am

With all the beautiful decorations on BABV came a nice change of weather here at home. I love the coolness of Fall - it really energizes me!

This time of year our family goal is always: start getting cleaned up and organized for all of the upcoming Holidays. We usually have family here for Christmas and since we live in an apartment we have to reorganize and make sure there is room for anyone who wants to come!

Right now we have a 60" TV that has died in our family room so this weekend our goal is to attack it with screw drivers and hammers to get it into peices that can be put out with the trash! LOL!

I hope everyone is enjoying the beauty of Fall!
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by april07 Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:00 pm

We have been pulling up flowers and we made a small rock garden right in front of our front porch and my husband built a retaining wall around it and I am going to buy colored rock to go into it and we are decorating for fall with pumpkins, gords, corn stalks, plants, etc.. I am also going to try and put away our Summer clothes in the next week; I fold them and put them in bins in the top of our closet and sometimes in our storage.

I am also thinking of what to bake for Halloween and for the upcoming few weeks, planning things to bake and make for Christmas, planning our Charity parties, etc.. This is my busiest time of the year and I volunteer for probably too much; but I love it all. ❤
april07
april07
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:05 pm

Uhm......
Helping my lil' brother pile up leaves to jump in.
My Birthday at BABW. (yay!!!!)
Our Family Trip To Texas. (to visit my older brother)
Decorating & Dressing Up Alot In BABV.
BABV Halloween Partys.

I cannot think of anything else.......fur now!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down