Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I FOUND OUT WHAT THE NEW PLACE IN BEAR UNIVERSITY IS!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I FOUND OUT WHAT THE NEW PLACE IN BEAR UNIVERSITY IS!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I FOUND OUT WHAT THE NEW PLACE IN BEAR UNIVERSITY IS!!!

Post by caseycheerbear77 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:27 pm

I love it!! A packback store that is great. I FOUND OUT WHAT THE NEW PLACE IN BEAR UNIVERSITY IS!!! - Page 2 Lol
caseycheerbear77
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

I FOUND OUT WHAT THE NEW PLACE IN BEAR UNIVERSITY IS!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I FOUND OUT WHAT THE NEW PLACE IN BEAR UNIVERSITY IS!!!

Post by Kate0987 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:28 pm

That's so awesome finally a new backpack! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so cool!
Kate0987
Kate0987
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by caseycheerbear77 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:30 pm

when can you go into the packpack store? Is it open yet?
caseycheerbear77
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles on Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:01 pm

It's not open. I'm locking this now. When it opens we'll have a new thread about it I FOUND OUT WHAT THE NEW PLACE IN BEAR UNIVERSITY IS!!! - Page 2 465488
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2