Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad Bearville News

+7
elisetina
Kellz
JLBABV
Madison.
selena
goCards
karenbearhug
11 posters

Go down

Sad Bearville News Empty Sad Bearville News

Post by karenbearhug Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:35 pm

There was sad news for Bearville this week. As of yesterday, all new birth certificates printed at the stores no longer have a Bearville code. The register receipts will also now be without codes to redeem for credits in the game. If you have birth certificates or receipts that have codes on them that you have not used, they will still be honored in the game. The last official animal to be brought to life in Bearville was Princess Celestia.  For now, you are still able to make new accounts and avatars, but that feature is scheduled to be removed soon. Bearville will still continue to be available online, but there will be no more updates to the game.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Sad Bearville News Empty Re: Sad Bearville News

Post by goCards Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:03 am

not something I was looking forward to hearing. Sad Bearville News 43940
thanks for the update.
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by selena Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:10 am

Well fine u---u but if they do that will lost a million of dollars, a lot of people only buy bears in babw for the certificate.
selena
selena
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Madison. Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:45 am

No more new updates? I'm not so surprised to be honest, if you recall the last few years ever since Chloe Rocks "quit", we have had nothing to look forward to. This year for Christmas, we didn't even get any gifts. Now Bearville is deciding they're not going to update anymore? Well when was it ever that they updated anything?
Madison.
Madison.
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:38 am

scratch
just made up new character and went to north pole on bear disco. received one Christmas tree for finding all 12 ornaments, one from robo ChloeRocks, another from robo Maxine, and a terrarium from robo Miguel. AbbieBright still giving out Hannakah poster.
If bearville.com would turn on the Castle and Carnival and Easter Island, leave north pole on, farm access to Kooky Spooky Fun House, and Dragon Ride on, I would be thrilled for 6 months. Have all the old fountain rotate instead of recent only. and turn on at least 1 animal quest a month, would keep interest going even longer.
I am very hopeful something else is in the works besides the apps that have been released. Santa's merry mission and bear valley did not have worthwhile updates.
please please please.
animal bought today. birth certificate did not have key code.
worker did not tell us in advance, bearville.com pictures still on animal display cards. no handouts at babw.
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:51 pm

robo celebs gone today.
key codes stopped showing on birth certificate we bought.

more changes than i was expecting on new years.

I answered their visit survey very harshly. terrible communication.

without bearville.com - I see the furries at tragic death memorials, and with bearville gone that is what I will be reminded of.
we have given them out at funerals/visitations and gravesides this year, as well as other years.
birthday gifts were just for immediate family and someone always enjoyed bearville benefit.
death of bearville will mean i will associate build-a-bear with tragic death. kids have already mentioned this from news reports.
Sad Bearville News 855404324
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:10 pm

was told that email is forth coming with more information about bearville.com-
always wondered what the step-children in fairy tales felt like - new parent -
rumor is that codes will stop working by the end of January.
Meaning if you have animals not entered yet, sooner might still work, later might not.
 another rumor from facebook - bearville.com site closed march 31, 2015
trying to save a few memories of a pleasant time - just watching -
Sad Bearville News 2015pandaZoo2_zpsbqexsie3

enjoy life - especially those close to you.
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:17 am

Yep, it's official! Bearville is shutting down come March 31, 2015 to make room for buildabear.com/play
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Woah, RIP. :^(
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:22 am

Aw Sad Bearville News 597500  This is so sad to hear even if I don't go on regularly anymore.  I just recently remembered my Bearville days and went through all the blogs I used to go on and BGF was where I spent a hugeeee part of my time because there were other people around the world I could talk to playing the game!  I would check daily to see the new posts and Bearville news along with the stories and graphics from other forum members.  It's going to be sad actually saying goodbye to my middle school memories Sad Bearville News 597500
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Oh my goodness.
I can't believe it...
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:40 am

This is truly disappointing. It's like a huge portion of my childhood is disappearing. I can't even tell you how much time I've spent on this site as well as BVG. I will say though that I'm so grateful for all the memories I've created, the people I've met, and the things I've learned because of Bearville. I think I'd be really cool if we could all have one last meetup before it's over. Sad Bearville News 597500
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:10 am

Oh, for real? It's been such a long time, but I could have sworn I went on sometime this year and saw some stuff new. Maybe it's because it's been a while.

Thanks for letting everyone know...although, like others said, very disappointing.

All my money spent on BVO credits!!! (oh my goodness, I will rage.)

If it really is going to be gone forever soon, I will walk through every area and take screen shots. It will be a good way of saying goodbye.

Thanks again.
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xangelspiex Tue May 19, 2015 1:32 am

I'm so sad that Bearville is gone. ): Bearville has been part of my lie for so long. Even though it's gone, at least I still have so many memories kept with me and knowing I met so many great friends in the game having so much fun. In the future I'm always going to remember Bearville forever.
Xangelspiex
Xangelspiex
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down