Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuff fur stuff club members

+2
goCards
winter
6 posters

Go down

Stuff fur stuff club members Empty Stuff fur stuff club members

Post by winter Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:34 am

Hey guys, I just want to let you know that starting in February there are going to be new changes to Stuff fur stuff, for points and other things. My reference: is a employee of buildabear workshop. I can't show proof, because i call them and not like email them or anything, that i could show proof. It will start in February.
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Stuff fur stuff club members Empty Re: Stuff fur stuff club members

Post by goCards Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:18 am

we shall see.
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:23 pm

What are the changes?
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:24 pm

I don 't know they did mention like the points are changing
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:04 pm

as of 29jan14 the manager at the store I went to said changes are coming at least to the name, but they did not know what else.
I mentioned that not knowing would be a negative in a possible party I was considering. they said the name was changing, (not sure if the V.I.B. coupon i received for a specific bear i have zero interest in is the new standard), but seems likely.
the severe lack of information is what is bothering me the most since Maxine left. all celebs and guides seem to have vanished, from "bear ville.com" and forum sites.
any one have a good communication line with corporate?
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:06 am

To be honest. any info that your store manager shares is strictly a courtesy on their part. They have no requirement to share any corporate information with their guests. The facts are that Maxine HAS left and the company is now different. As managers, we are getting the information we need as it becomes available, but that doesn't always come all at once. As a guest, you just have to trust that we have a plan and that the company still has its guest's best interests at heart, while still maintaining our business profile.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Stuff fur stuff club members Empty communication from a guest or customer is a courtesy

Post by goCards Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:43 am

tbh any communication from a guest or customer is a courtesy, or any human for that matter.
Leaders show where, for others to follow.
Good leaders have great communication skills.
The product this company produces is not just a Chinese-made shell, fluffed inside at the store.
Discounts, online components, customer service, club rewards,
the whole customer experience. Part of collection, series, etc.,
blind faith in corporations is always a bad idea. (see railroads)
Others Onthis site) did not get all they are eligible to receive and contact corporate. Communication..stuff for stuff plus (unknown about) $30 discount made party package competitive and we did purchase. It matters.
I mentioned at a party that the collectors guide said pinkie pie was retired, the guide did not have fluttershy on, and now, the collectors guide is updated.
It made a difference to what a child was going to purchase.
limited edition vs. retired. the preteen did get both animals, but not at the party.
20's yr. old is excited to get toothless when it comes out. (how to train dragon)
lead/follow
when we go in to shop and get ideas as guests, still need good info.
To get us to part with money as paying customers, requires a much higher standard.
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:13 pm

goCards wrote:as of 29jan14 the manager at the store I went to said changes are coming at least to the name, but they did not know what else.
I mentioned that not knowing would be a negative in a possible party I was considering. they said the name was changing, (not sure if the V.I.B. coupon i received for a specific bear i have zero interest in is the new standard), but seems likely.
the severe lack of information is what is bothering me the most since Maxine left. all celebs and guides seem to have vanished, from "bear ville.com" and forum sites.

Seems like they all left along with Maxine.  Stuff fur stuff club members 597500 
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:35 pm

So I talk to my friend(manager also) who works there, and I saw a birthday party going on, we were talking about it, I mention the "party rooms" I knew they give to them. She told me they don't do that anymore either. How sad Stuff fur stuff club members 597500
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:57 am

Admin wrote:
goCards wrote:as of 29jan14 the manager at the store I went to said changes are coming at least to the name, but they did not know what else.

Seems like they all left along with Maxine.  Stuff fur stuff club members 597500 
I miss Maxine  Stuff fur stuff club members 597500  Stuff fur stuff club members 43940 

I heard SFS is changing too... I miss the good old days...
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:56 am

me too i miss maxine
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:27 pm

yeah I do also seriously like the palace pet pumpkin isn't going to be a virtual bear online Stuff fur stuff club members 597500 sady face Stuff fur stuff club members 597500
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Stuff fur stuff club members Empty stuff fur stuff came through.

Post by goCards Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:00 pm

received my stuff fur stuff coupons this am. already burning hole in pocket.  Stuff fur stuff club members 3494493907  heheheheh  Stuff fur stuff club members 3494493907 
winter, not sure what you are saying?
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:41 pm

i don't either idk why they said something but nothing has change
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Stuff fur stuff club members Empty no more annual coupons per tier

Post by goCards Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:37 am

Our Terms & Conditions were updated on April 21, 2014. You will continue to earn points for every dollar you spend and receive a $10 Reward Certificate for every 100 points earned.

The Stuff Fur Stuff club will no longer include the Red Heart, Blue Button, and Gold Paw levels or the rewards associated with each level. Please visit our
for the Stuff Fur Stuff program details.

Why did Build-A-Bear Workshop eliminate the tiered system?

Build-A-Bear Workshop eliminated the tiered system for rewards to simplify the Stuff Fur Stuff club and make it easier to understand. Guests have indicated that they prefer to have other club benefits such as product sneak peeks, special member events and recognition of birthdays and other milestone occasions.

Will I get a special offer on my birthday?

You will receive a Birthday Savings offer, provided that you enter your birthday when registering an animal at Name Me and purchasing that bear on your SFS account.

Who can I speak to if I have more questions about Stuff Fur Stuff?

If you have any questions, please call us at our toll free number 1-877-789-BEAR(2327).
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:57 am

received a free accessory for you, V.I.B.
up to $5 off coupon on 13 june good thru 16 june14 via email.
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:29 am

big month at household for birthdays. have 3 $5 off purchase coupons, and $10 stuff fur stuff reward certificate, $12 off or free furry, and $10 off $30 at website. Plus the $10 off $40 from store for this month. lots of discounts, most go away this month, used or not.
only reward certificate shows stuff.stuff.
seems the same as before changes except levels.
called local stores no wonder women costumes.
goCards
goCards
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down