Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeps telling me to do the same tasks

4 posters

Go down

Keeps telling me to do the same tasks  Empty Keeps telling me to do the same tasks

Post by mandymagnificent Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:26 pm

My summer camp tasks have been the same for three days.. is this a glitch or is it because I havent finished the days?
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Keeps telling me to do the same tasks  Empty Re: Keeps telling me to do the same tasks

Post by lilteddybear Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:22 am

i think it is a glitch because if i can't do one it changes the next day
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Keeps telling me to do the same tasks  Empty Re: Keeps telling me to do the same tasks

Post by Loveablegirl Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:31 am

Yeah i get that too it helps if you just go on every other day
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:40 am

mandymagnificent wrote:My summer camp tasks have been the same for three days.. is this a glitch or is it because I havent finished the days?

I am sorry about this.
Mandy, I strongly suggest that you email vwhelp@buildabear.com about your to-do-list that doesn't change so we can check your account.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:06 am

It hasn't done it the past two days, so I'm thinking it was just a random glitch that has been fixed. I will if it does it again
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down