Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why cant we say as much as we used to be able to?

5 posters

Go down

Why cant we say as much as we used to be able to? Empty Why cant we say as much as we used to be able to?

Post by meganbubblesxD Thu May 17, 2012 11:59 am

The message box for saying stuff on BABV has shortened! Why? Now we can't say as much! Barely a full sentence!
meganbubblesxD
meganbubblesxD
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Why cant we say as much as we used to be able to? Empty Re: Why cant we say as much as we used to be able to?

Post by MollyFlyer Sat May 19, 2012 1:43 am

I think it was because people were abusing the system -- I saw someone fill a quarter of the screen by posting a huge block of smilies. It was rather annoying.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Why cant we say as much as we used to be able to? Empty Re: Why cant we say as much as we used to be able to?

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat May 19, 2012 5:15 am

i know... one day i couldn't even say: "Hi, how are you?"
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sat May 19, 2012 9:38 am

It was adjusted so you can see everything that you typed. Whatever fits in the chat box are the ones you can only send. Why cant we say as much as we used to be able to? 465488 If you are to write a long sentence, you need to cut/chop them. Why cant we say as much as we used to be able to? 523903
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by clovesevina Sat May 19, 2012 12:11 pm

MollyFlyer wrote:I think it was because people were abusing the system -- I saw someone fill a quarter of the screen by posting a huge block of smilies. It was rather annoying.

I saw that too. i shouldv'e taken a picture.
clovesevina
clovesevina
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum