Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Latest BABW News from GwynethLove

3 posters

Go down

The Latest BABW News from GwynethLove Empty The Latest BABW News from GwynethLove

Post by GwynethLove Tue May 01, 2012 11:59 am

THE GWYNETHLOVE BABW NEWS REPORT
April 30, 2012
New Fashion Contest- DESIGN PAWLETTE AND BEAREMY'S OUTFITS!
BABW is hosting a brand new fashion design contest, last time it was Chloe Rocks but for this contest its for... PAWLETTE COUFUR AND BEAREMY! Winning designers will each receive a $5,000 scholarship, a trip to the Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City, a furry friend-sized version of the winning outfit, and a $50 Bear Buck$ gift card. BUT IT ENDS ON MAY 3RD. So good luck designers! *more information can be told at your local BABW store*

NEW CODE!
A code can be found in your booklet of the contest for designing Bearemy and Pawlette's outfits, and its a mannequin! NOT UNIVERSAL CODE. My little nephew took 10 OF THEM, WHICH MADE ME MARCH TO THE MANAGER TO RETURN THEM but we kept 4 The Latest BABW News from GwynethLove 143839 The manager said we could anyways! Its a furniture item, and I made one as a KITCHEN MAID. LOL.

That is all! Bye! -GwynethLove
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

The Latest BABW News from GwynethLove Empty Re: The Latest BABW News from GwynethLove

Post by MollyFlyer Tue May 01, 2012 12:25 pm

Better than returning them, why not save them for prizes and host a contest on the forum?
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

The Latest BABW News from GwynethLove Empty Re: The Latest BABW News from GwynethLove

Post by Lexi Wed May 02, 2012 12:57 am

Thank you for sharing!! <3
Lexi
Lexi
Chief Officer/Book Critic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down