Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bratz

+3
Cheer
sandyverybeary3
ItalianPrincess
7 posters

Go down

Who is your favourite? Why?

Bratz Vote_lcap33%Bratz Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Bratz Vote_lcap0%Bratz Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bratz Vote_lcap17%Bratz Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Bratz Vote_lcap33%Bratz Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Bratz Vote_lcap17%Bratz Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6
Back

Bratz Empty Bratz

Post by ItalianPrincess Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:05 pm

Lol this might be a little weird but when I was about 4-9 I loved the Bratz. I would always watch the TV show and buy almost all the Cloe dolls. Anyhow I look almost the same as her when I was little and I would always be proud of that. (lol) Anyhow I am here just to know what was your favourite person and why. That all. Just asking heehee
Bratz 960617
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Bratz Empty Re: Bratz

Post by sandyverybeary3 Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:01 am

my favorite doll when i was little was the Sasha doll from the Bratz rock angels collection. but I've always preferred barbies.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:42 am

I had so many of those when I was younger... I remember being obsessed with them. My favourite was always Chloe. I also liked some others, I can't really remember their names though. Dana and Phoebe, I think?
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:41 am

Thank you everyone who voted. Thanks for telling me a little about your childhood it is always wonderful to go back in time and remember all that tea party time and all that doll house time. Also my favourite was begging my parnets to get me the new doll! Lol

I also was in too barbies alot too. The ones I loved were the movie dolls I love those!!! I still have my bratz but I got rid of all my barbies I wish I didn't. The ones I had were : 1. Genevieve 2. Annalise (she was my favourite) 3. Elina 4. Annika (my second favourite) I am still wanting the christmas carol doll she is BEAUTIFUL! I know I am older but I like to collet them. And be prond of myself. Bratz 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Wed May 02, 2012 12:14 am

Omg, I so forgot about them, I used to collect them too! But I have no idea where they are now o.o
Anyways, my favourite one was Yasmin, and I think it has always been<3. But I think I was pretty more obsessed with barbies, I remember I used to cut their hair loool. I was about three or four by that time Bratz Icon_razz
I also used to have MyScenes, they were like extremely popular, back then. I think it was like in 2002 or so. It's like so much time I haven't heard of them. Imo, I think that some dolls that they now make are kinda creepy Bratz 3483496927
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Wed May 02, 2012 10:37 am

I never liked bratz.
Their heads seemed too big for me.
But I always thought the prettiest way Chloe Bratz 465488
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Tue May 22, 2012 11:04 am

I liked all of the dolls:) I remember the show, i used to love that show before it was canceled. I heard that there's still new episodes in the UK because more people watched it over there. Also i remember the bratz boys and the movies...
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Thu May 24, 2012 6:24 am

I like them all Bratz 465488
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear