Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wondering about something regarding furry friends.

+4
bearvilleisawesome
ItalianPrincess
JeannaBearFun
Jay902
8 posters

Go down

Just wondering about something regarding furry friends. Empty Just wondering about something regarding furry friends.

Post by Jay902 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Is it just me or does it look like I'm the only one on here who actually have several bears that were brought online?

You guys alreally know about Matt the Cozy Courdary Pup, and Edward Teach the Pirate Bear. Except I didn't mention that I have two more furry friends that were brought online: Ryuu the Year of the Dragon, and Marbles, the Blue Marble Teddy.
Basically, that would make four furry friends that were brought online.

Just curious to see if I'm the only one on here who have furry friends that were brought online. Just wondering about something regarding furry friends. 714412
Jay902
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Just wondering about something regarding furry friends. Empty Re: Just wondering about something regarding furry friends.

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:32 am

Do you mean like build-a-bears from the real world bought? Of course we all do. At least I hope. If you mean "bought" online, I'm not sure. i didnt buy any of the ones from online because I thought it was sort of frivolous. I do have many build-a-bears brought from the real world online,though(:
Nice concern... I wonder who has bought/brought some online. ^.^
(sorry if i don't really understand >_< :])
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Just wondering about something regarding furry friends. Empty Re: Just wondering about something regarding furry friends.

Post by ItalianPrincess Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:49 am

JeannaBearFun wrote:Do you mean like build-a-bears from the real world bought? Of course we all do. At least I hope. If you mean "bought" online, I'm not sure. i didnt buy any of the ones from online because I thought it was sort of frivolous. I do have many build-a-bears brought from the real world online,though(:
Nice concern... I wonder who has bought/brought some online. ^.^
(sorry if i don't really understand >_< :])

Same here, I don't really understand what you are trying to say but if you mean like going to Buildabearville and buying bears there and bring them to life on Buildabearville.com or if you mean ordering bears on Buildabearworkshop.com. My answer to if I go to the store and bring them to life. Than that is a Yes. Most of us do. (Well that I know of) To the second one. If I order Buildabears on Buildabearworkshop. Than that is a no. And others I would say maybe a few. If they don't have a Buildabearworkshop near where they are. Hope I helped answering your questions/thoughts. Just wondering about something regarding furry friends. 143839
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:42 pm

I think a lot of people do...?
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:29 am

Depending on how you mean this, I have two furry friends I've brought to life -- a panda and a wolf.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KaleighAwesome6 Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:22 pm

I have 5 I bought from various Workshops we went to on different vacations. We don't have one anywhere close. Gotta love vacations!! Just wondering about something regarding furry friends. 465488
KaleighAwesome6
KaleighAwesome6
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by priscillaballerina31 Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:35 pm

I have some bears that I brought to life from buying the bears online and also some from buying the bears at my local babw store
priscillaballerina31
priscillaballerina31
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:55 pm

I purchase furry friends both in the stores and online and have brought nearly all of them to life online! As far as actual furry friends in real life - I'm up to 215 of them and my daughter has another 100 easy! It's safe to say there are furry friends in every room of my house!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down