Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question About Interactive Armoirs!

3 posters

Go down

Question About Interactive Armoirs! Empty Question About Interactive Armoirs!

Post by Lulu! Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:57 am

Hi everyone!
I recently bought an Interactive Armoire from the BVO. Question About Interactive Armoirs! Icon_razz
And I bought it with one of my side accounts, I thought I would be able to trade it, because I really needed space because my attic wouldn't fit all my items.
When tried trading it with my main account it wouldn't show up. :[ And I really need it, cause I can't really use it on my side cause it doesn't really have much clothing nor a bear. :[
Can I like ask BABV to transfer it to my account?

~Thank You!
Lulu!
Lulu!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Question About Interactive Armoirs! Empty Re: Question About Interactive Armoirs!

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:48 am

They're an untradable item, sadly.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Question About Interactive Armoirs! Empty Re: Question About Interactive Armoirs!

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:34 am

Lulu! wrote:Hi everyone!
I recently bought an Interactive Armoire from the BVO. Question About Interactive Armoirs! Icon_razz
And I bought it with one of my side accounts, I thought I would be able to trade it, because I really needed space because my attic wouldn't fit all my items.
When tried trading it with my main account it wouldn't show up. :[ And I really need it, cause I can't really use it on my side cause it doesn't really have much clothing nor a bear. :[
Can I like ask BABV to transfer it to my account?

~Thank You!

Hi Lulu!

We will see what we can do about it. Meanwhile, we will need to check your accounts first. Could you please tell me the account where the interactive armoire is, and to which account you wanted it to be transferred?

We will let you know if it would be possible to transfer the item. Please stay tuned. Question About Interactive Armoirs! 523903
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu! Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:27 am

I bought the Interactive Armoire on KristyShiningStar7. And can I please have it transferred to, LuluLotsOfLuv35? [:

~Thank You! :DDD
Lulu!
Lulu!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:35 am

Thanks for this information Lulu! Question About Interactive Armoirs! 465488

Please email vwhelp@buildabear.com requesting transfer of the the item. Please include details as well for quick process. Question About Interactive Armoirs! 523903

Please let me know if you have sent the email.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu! Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:05 am

I just sent iht! [:
Lulu!
Lulu!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:14 am

Your email has been forwarded to the appropriate department who could assist you on your request. Kindly check your email from time to time.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu! Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:14 pm

I got an email back and they had transferred iht!
This thread may be locked now! [:
Thank you!
Lulu!
Lulu!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:21 am

Question About Interactive Armoirs! 286981 That's great to hear!

You're welcome!
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu! Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:27 am

Thanks Joe for helping me!:DDD
Lulu!
Lulu!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down