Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account locked???

3 posters

Go down

Account locked??? Empty Account locked???

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:52 am

Account locked??? Screen49

Can some one help me, i have no idea why my account would be locked. I didn't type my password in wrong too many times, it was only once. and i havent been on build a bearville since thursday, and it let me log on fine then. im really up set Account locked??? 597500
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Account locked??? Empty Re: Account locked???

Post by lilteddybear Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:35 pm

the only reason i could think of was if maybe you got into a fight on babv and they banned you. that is the only reason i can think of unless it was a glitch and i am not saying that you got banned i am saying that is what i can think of
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:55 pm

i know i didnt get into a fight. i rarely ever use chat. but i guess it was a glitch, i restarted the broswer, and it let me on Account locked??? 465488
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:33 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote:Account locked??? Screen49

Can some one help me, i have no idea why my account would be locked. I didn't type my password in wrong too many times, it was only once. and i havent been on build a bearville since thursday, and it let me log on fine then. im really up set Account locked??? 597500

As I check your account, it shows that your account has been locked due to consecutive attempts of logging in with the wrong password. Account locked??? 951883
Your account has already been activated. Account locked??? 203437 Just be sure to log in with the correct username and password. Account locked??? 523903
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down