Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! - Page 2 Empty Re: Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more!

Post by servineallheart321 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:32 am

enough ok teenagers I hate the forum
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! - Page 2 Empty Re: Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more!

Post by HeatherHeart on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:39 am

WOOOPWOOOP! ILOVE BGF! Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! - Page 2 143839 and please stop spamming servine. if you have any questions, or concerns you can post it in the forums faq section. or if you would like to ask a more personal question please email the admin himself Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! - Page 2 465488 thankyou! <3
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by servineallheart321 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:28 am

shut up ok
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:46 am

I'm already following Join BGF Twitter Party! Win Bearville Codes and more! - Page 2 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:54 am

Servine dont say "shut up" That's mean, remember what Chuck had said,
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by servineallheart321 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:45 am

I added you on my ignore list yay
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:06 am

Servine, calm down~
It's not a big deal... you're just kind of blowing this whole thing up. There'll be lots of contests on the forum... there's not really many BGF contests on Twitter anyways (I think this is the third?) and you don't have to make a Twitter account if you don't want to. Just be patient and there'll be more forum related contests soon~

And please try to be respectful to everyone on here..
There's no need to be rude ^^;
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by servineallheart321 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:35 am

enough or i will tell chuck
servineallheart321
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:42 am

First of all, that was only my first post here. Secondly, Chuck already posted on the previous page...

Admin wrote:We do have different portals for fun and parties here on Bearville Guide. At this time, we are extending our contests and giveaways to our followers on Twitter as a way of gratitude and appreciation. We will also open a contest here alongside our Twitter party for the benefit of our members who do not have a Twitter account. Watch out for that!

You're the one kind of overreacting over this by calling people stupid and telling people to shut up. There's really no need to do that... just let it go and participate in other contests when they open.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:33 am

1.5 hours till the party!!!
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:07 am

Party is now
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum