Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement!

+4
xoxoclaryxoxo22
katiesweet10
LoraDazzle4
JoeCyBearGuide
8 posters

Go down

MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! Empty MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement!

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:26 am

We previously announced that a new tour move was under development to be given to Jr. CyBearGuides soon and it looks like it will be coming on Wednesday 10/19!! Be sure to look in your Moves & Food button and try it out. We hope that everyone likes it! And don’t forget that after the first 10 tours that you give, you will get a Bearville Outfitters Credit!! Remember that only one tour per day counts toward your reward credit though. Enjoy and share your feedback! MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! 523903
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! Empty Re: MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement!

Post by LoraDazzle4 Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:27 am

Cool!
I was wondering how we could give tours...
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! Empty Re: MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement!

Post by katiesweet10 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:56 am

cooool
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:07 am

yeah me too cool
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:19 am

thanks joe that will be so fun
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:08 pm

COOL!!! I really like the new hats too!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:23 am

It's time to give free tour!

The tour guide move for Jr. CyBearGuides is now in your Moves and Foods button!
Check it out!

If you experienced any problems, please post them here. We need your feedback! MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! 203437
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:50 am

I have a problem :S
I only have the pointer move... I cannot find any tour thing :\
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:08 am

LoraDazzle4 wrote:I have a problem :S

Thanks for letting us know. MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! 465488

There are still some changes and developments being done on this move.
Once this is completely up, you will be receiving a Bearmail regarding this new move.

JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:45 pm

yay thanks
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:40 am

thank you for the update Joe, I was looking for the tour move hehe, thanks for keeping us informed! MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! 143839
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:37 am

there is not tour thingy there's only the jr pointer move:(
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:51 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
LoraDazzle4 wrote:I have a problem :S

Thanks for letting us know. MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! 465488

There are still some changes and developments being done on this move.
Once this is completely up, you will be receiving a Bearmail regarding this new move.

If you are an active Jr. CyBearGuide, check your Bearmail regarding the new Tour Guide move.
The move is now up and you may now start giving free tour! MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! 596764

By the way, if you experience some problems, please know that we are aware of the issues and working on fixing.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:59 am

MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! 903516 Ooooppsss! sorry for the inconvenience.

FYI – we had to pull the tour guide move again. We believe it caused the huge lags in the site. MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! 597500

Just a heads up, we hope to fix and launch next week officially! MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! 465488
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:28 am

i have the tour move yay!MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! 465488
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:47 am

Ah, all right! I tried to host one earlier, but it didn't look like anyone was interested in trying.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:05 pm

JoeCyBearGuide wrote: MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! 903516 Ooooppsss! sorry for the inconvenience.

FYI – we had to pull the tour guide move again. We believe it caused the huge lags in the site. MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! 597500

Just a heads up, we hope to fix and launch next week officially! MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! 465488

Thank joe for the heads up, cant wair for next week MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! 465488 Take your time Cybearguide team! every great masterpiece takes time MUST READ: Updated Jr. CyBearGuide Announcement! 143839
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:01 am

yesterday i had the tour move but today there's no tour move:(
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down