Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Secret Bearville

2 posters

Go down

Top Secret Bearville Empty Top Secret Bearville

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Bearville has a secret. They have fake accounts to check on Bearville citizens. However these fake accounts are no longer in Bearville's control . They plan to steal Bearville citizens' items! Bearville citizens also have a secret, some are spies that have gadgets to defeat these fake accounts. [Fake accounts are robots & robotic]

Your options to be:
Villian: Control the fake accounts
Spies: Defeat the fake accounts

Code:

Name:
Villian or Spies:
Other:

Name: Holly
Villian or Spies:Villian
Appearance: blonde long hair with blue eyes,
Personlaity:very charming, kind, gentle, evil, hates her flaws, greedy,
Other:wants all the items in bearville and determined to get them.

Last edited by muffinatormanic on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Top Secret Bearville Empty Re: Top Secret Bearville

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Name: Sandra Bryans
Appearance:brown hair, brown eyes, slim figure,
Personlaity:fun, cheerful, mischiveous, gets pretty much whatever she wants (mostly new computers to "play" with.)
Other: very good with computers and hacking, suspected as a culprit because of hacking background, but is a good person
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:34 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote:

Name: Sandra Bryans
Appearance:brown hair, brown eyes, slim figure,
Personlaity:fun, cheerful, mischiveous, gets pretty much whatever she wants (mostly new computers to "play" with.)
Other: very good with computers and hacking, suspected as a culprit because of hacking background, but is a good person
Accepted! Are you a spy or villian? Sorry I forgot to edit it sooner Top Secret Bearville 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:40 am

The day when the Holly hacked into Bearville, it was amazing. There was so many secrets finally told because she hacked it. She only looked up on the internet how to hack and hacked Bearville, she thought she was a genius. Then she found a list of fake accounts, that watch Bearville citizens... Bearville didn't use them anymore because they made up cybearguides to watch bearville citizens instead. This meant Holly could use these fake accounts.

Perfect.

She gathered all the fake accounts information on her computers and took her mouse and clicked save. She was going to use the fake accounts to go on Bearville and takes her enemies items! It was revenge!

Holly. Holly. Look at yourself, you have alot of items in Bearville, why do you need more?

I guess it was the good me that was talking, I ignored that thought. I wanted my plan to hatch.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:57 am

I am a spy!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:44 pm

"it was a week for sandra bryans" i wrote on my forum blog, "get up, go to school, go home, "play" on the computer, go to sleep. get up, go to school, blah blahblahblah...." "but today is going to be great!" i thought to myself. today was the day my little cousin, suzy, was coming over. when she did we always played on bearville. i had to admit that it was fun. When my cousin gets to meet ,Maxine she goes crazy. today was different though, we went into bearville and suzy wanted to change her girl's clothes. she wanted to put on a grand tiara, bunny glasses, a blue glitter fairy dress and her dino shoes. when she got on though, every single one of those items was gone. along with any BVO or PSI items. i didn't know what to do. suzy looked at me with tears in her eyes. "It's just a glitch, they'll be back next time." i told her. though i wasn't quite sure myself. this was a hackers job, i just knew it, i had done this sort of thing befpre, but not on a games that young kids play, i only did this to those people that 50 dollars a month to act like they're better than everyone else. "let's go play a board game" i told her, i was hoping it would get her mind off of her missing bearville items. "As soon as my cousin leaves, I will find this person..." i told myself.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down