Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dens (:

4 posters

Go down

Dens (: Empty Dens (:

Post by MikaylaPeace Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:23 am

Hi guys! As you know, Im interested in looking fur friends. Are there any good dens where friendly people are? I am in a den and all the people dont stop to talk or accept my friend requests Dens (: 3483496927 m.
MikaylaPeace
MikaylaPeace
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Dens (: Empty Re: Dens (:

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:38 pm

I would recommend bear cave Dens (: 465488 everyone is really chill there and if you're new sometimes will give you free things! Bear Boulevard is mostly about trading so I think people might be busy! But you can be friends with me!!! It really depends what kind of people are there at the den
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:18 am

i think you can make friends in any den Dens (: 465488 just try making new friends by saying hello, or making a party in your condo, that always brings new friends, also making a fashion show in the arts center is a cool way to make new friends, oh! i was forgetthing, also makig walks, like recycling walks, or anything you might be interested in...if they join the walk its because they also like it, so there you go, both have the same interest Dens (: 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:29 am

I agree with everything that Anita is saying Dens (: 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear