Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated)

Go down

Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) Empty Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated)

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:24 am

Calling all members of Bearville Guide!

A month ago I sent a challenge to Bearville World Admin, Mark Brown, and he has graciously accepted. Bearville Guide and Bearville World are joining together in an epic challenge to determine who will be the ultimate Bearville Champ by co-hosting a trivia battle!

Bearville World has lined up fierce champions who will represent them and we are looking to represent us in this event.

Being another first in Bearville history, you surely don't want to miss this!

Date of battle: Saturday, August 20th
Time: 3PM Bearville Time
Where: BGF Chatbox

Our screening process:

We will choose three (3) members based on the quiz below. Send your answers to this link.

DO NOT post the answers on this thread.

1. Give the month when Bearville (or Build-A-Bearville) opened its gates to the public.

2. Who was the first guest on the Chloe Show?

3. The month when Miguel Sunshine was introduced.

4. Is MiguelSunshine biologically related to ChloeRocks? True or false.

5. What is Maxine Clark's personal avatar name?

The FIRST 3 members to answer all questions correctly will be chosen. Send in your answers fast!

Prizes:
Badge for unlocking Represent Achievement
Your choice of BGF Store Franchise type with 20,000 Paw Prints to help you start your own BGF business
New rank
Items worth 3 Credits

If we win the trivia, paw prints and prizes will be DOUBLED. Just imagine how many Victoria Justice fashions you can buy!

Fun, I know. Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) 465488

UPDATE (August 17):
I received quite a handful of entries and thank you for wanting to defend our fort! I will be away for a couple of days so I wouldn't be able to choose now, but the best part about this is that submissions are extended.

Everyone who submitted an entry should be around an hour or two before the challenge starts. I will the announce who gets to participate. Please make sure that you refresh your knowledge and review Bearville facts starting today. I encourage all of you to prepare for this because you know how BGF works- there will always be twists and turns and giveaways for everyone!

Disclaimer:
This Bearville forum wars is a merger event with Bearville World. Don't take it in a bad way. We are not actually at war with them, or fighting with them. It is a healthy competition to foster camaraderie between its officers and members!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) Empty Re: Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated)

Post by Cheer on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:39 am

I sent in my answers. I hope I got them all right, lol.
Good luck to whoever gets though ^^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) Empty Re: Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated)

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:21 am

Forgot to include a very important detail- I will announce who gets to represent BGF on Friday, August 19th.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:25 am

cool Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) 465488 i entered Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) 465488 i hope i win though! Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) 465488
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:43 am

I entered a little while ago (:
good luckies. :3
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:43 am

The member 'BriannalovesBABV' has done the following action : Share A Smile!

'I LIKE THIS POST!' :
Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) 4r3wv5
Result : 1
Chuck
Chuck
Love. Hugs. Smiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Thank you for sending in your entries!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:18 am

I just sent in my entry. Now I get what you meant by Admin vs. Admin before. Bearville World is going down! Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:30 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:I just sent in my entry. Now I get what you meant by Admin vs. Admin before. Bearville World is going down! Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) Icon_razz

Hah! Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) 207416
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:57 am

can we send in multiple ones if we want to change our answer?
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:04 am

Aha! Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) Icon_razz
Good luck to both sites. Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) 1107968042
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:34 am

Let's go, BGF, Let's Go! hahahaha!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:47 am

I received quite a handful of entries and thank you for wanting to defend our fort! I will be away for a couple of days so I wouldn't be able to choose now, but the best part about this is that submissions are extended.

Everyone who submitted an entry should be around an hour or two before the challenge starts. I will the announce who gets to participate. Please make sure that you refresh your knowledge and review Bearville facts starting today. I encourage all of you to prepare for this because you know how BGF works- there will always be twists and turns and giveaways for everyone!

We can do this guys! LEGGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:49 am

I just had a question; are others allowed to watch? Or only people who are participating?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:51 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:I just had a question; are others allowed to watch? Or only people who are participating?

Everyone can watch and like I said, there will be twists and fun giveaways for ALL OF YOU! Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) 610897
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:56 am

um... can we submit more than one, for if we want to change our answer?
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:10 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote:um... can we submit more than one, for if we want to change our answer?

Sure! Feel free! Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) 610897
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) Empty XD

Post by LoraDazzle4 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:23 am

I participated XD
even though it's a bit late :S
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:06 am

LoraDazzle4 wrote:I participated XD
even though it's a bit late :S

Better late than never! Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) 610897
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:45 am

Admin wrote:
sandyverybeary3 wrote:um... can we submit more than one, for if we want to change our answer?

Sure! Feel free! Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) 610897
YES! awesome, i really need to find the 4th answer.. It's bugging me soooo much!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:45 pm

This is also open to all officers, except me.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by winter on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 am

Good Luck all, I'm from both sites, so I'm just going to only send in my answers to one of them and see if I get in. Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) 465488
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:25 am

winter wrote:Good Luck all, I'm from both sites, so I'm just going to only send in my answers to one of them and see if I get in. Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) 465488

Saame. Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) 610897
This is an awesome idea ! :DD
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:22 pm

I sent mine in Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) 143839 Hope its not too late Represent Bearville Guide! (Updated) 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum