Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

+12
cyrus2hip594
kristylucky1
heidi02
sandyverybeary3
Daize
MollyFlyer
AlyAllHeart829
katiesweet10
ariesgirl12917
AbbeyAllHeart2737
xoxoclaryxoxo22
muffinatormanic
16 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 4 Empty Re: Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:42 am

"Molly is the girl who's controlling the people with the Bunny Glasses.", I reply. "My friend Abbey has a description of her in her notebook," I say.
OOC: I need Abbey's notebook! Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 4 Icon_razz
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 4 Empty Re: Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:50 am

"Ok, why can't cyrus say that?" i asked "does it prevent speach or something? and i think we deffinatly need to find your friend abbey!"
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:52 am

"Molly makes it seem everything's fine with the glasses on," I reply. "She control's what she says. And we do need to find Abbey..."
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:07 pm

I frowned. I kept on trying to get my glasses off. All of a sudden she mumbles coward and I knew she was talking about Molly.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:18 pm

"The thing is, we need more people to team up with us. We certainly can't stop Molly like this," I say.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:23 pm

"yeah, but who's gonna believe us?" i say," everyone seams to love them!"
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:41 pm

"Someone has to, lets just stay optimistic.", I reply. "And Cyrus, i'm going to try to find a way to get those glasses off," I say to her.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:46 pm

" Ok but the thing is. Molly said that the more I dis obey her the more I get meaner and meaner." I said. I was glad the chip was stuck to the glasses instead of my head now.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:29 pm

"there has to be a way, let me get on my computer glasses and take a look." i said. i got my glasses out of my backpack and put them on. i turned them to 'scan and research' mode. this is where the computer in the glasses scans the electrical components and sees how it works and how to shut it down.
"this chip is so complex! but it says we need to short out the circuit. but this chip is water proof, so we need to find something else, um, maybe we could over heat it, with some wire and a battery.But i don't want to hurt cyrus so we have to find another way."
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:47 pm

" I got it! We can rewire it so i shorts out" I said. The glasses started to hurt really bad and I screamed, " OOOOWWWWW!!!" When I saw Molly the next time ...... "You guys, I used to work for molly. I was her evil intern, back when I was evil." The glasses must be shorting out! " keep doing that wring its working I can talk now. Anyways I wanted to quit because. Well she made ME build the glasses. and the chip. Back then I thought it was a good idea but now. I dont know just likr all the evil went away. I do know that Molly is very evil and can do many things. We need to stop her ASAP" All of a sudden the glasses fell of my face. " Yes it worked!" said Camillia. I dug in my bag and put on my Nerdy Glasses. I could hardly see without them.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:34 am

I turned around to see that the girls got cyrus' glasses off. "wow guys how did you do that" i asked. "And I heard you saying you want a picture of molly well here it is" I took out my notebook and showed her a picture that looked exactly like molly. "Now that we have got 1 pair of glasses off lets see if we can maybe get some others" I said smiling big.
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 am

"yup thats her" I said smiling. I looked to the bank and saw the samw girls walking out with bags of money. They walked up to all of us and the started saying I looked nerdy and my glasses were out of fashion. I grabed their glasses and didnt break them this tie and they thaned me and left. " Aj, do you care to join me in researching these chips?" I said curiously. " C'mon guys I have a lab at my condo. I may be able to reverse the affect of the chip!" I said as we walked towards our condo. I sat at my table with a microscope and said. " Oh no. This is bad. Very bad."
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:58 am

"what is it cyrus whats so bad about it?"
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 am

"Whats wrong?", I ask.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:47 am

Cyrus it cant be too bad right?
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:58 am

I woke up in the morning to find myself in this wierd place... Then, I saw HER the girl behind the bunnyglasses mystery, but why am I here? Had I sleepwalked here? But I didn't know where her lair was... how did I end up here? I MUST go investigate in this place! I saw what she used to control the glasses, but what do I do, I called all my friends with glasses, none of them picked up, WHAT DO I DO??? I escaped and I'm waiting for advice of what to do, I was doing research on my computer, I found something, but it won't let me open it, WHAT can it be...?
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:54 am

"Well, she made the chips to strong. We have to go find her to destroy the tower that signals these actions. In other words we need to destry the satellite." I said
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:06 am

"That is definitely NOT going to be very easy" I said starting to freak out.
"I mean how are we gonna find the right tools and um how do you a destroy a satellite anyways!"
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:07 am

"Calm down, Abbey.", I say, hushing her. "We're bright minds, we can figure it out."
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:26 am

"yeah, but if we can hack into the feeds we could make it alot easier for ourselves." i got out my laptop. "cyrus, do you know the address for the satellite feed? it will mostly likely be protected, but we can get around that."
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:19 am

OOC: Don't let this RP die! D:
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:53 am

" Actually I dont. We need to figure out how to hack it though" I said. I went outside to think and I saw someone with bunny glasses. They had a sack in their hands and it looked like my friend Lucy! She said. " Sorry but our master wants to see you." All of a sudden 2 more people stepped out of the bushes and helped put me in the sack and they ran away. " HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP!!!" I screamed .
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:18 am

OCC:Sorry i wasnt hear to do the RP i was at my cabin but i'm back Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 4 465488

I heared someone outside yelling so i went out and saw 2 people putting cyrus in a bag so i ran after them to find out where they were going.
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:51 pm

I knew this was Molly's work but how do I escape? We eventually ended up at Molly's cooperation and she was in a chair laughing. " AHAHAHAHAHA you thought you could escape the glasses but I made a new pair so you can follow only MY voice WATERPROOF, SHOCK PROOF, AND hack PROOF." she said. The girls were holding me down while Molly put the glasses on. Instantly they worked and I couldn't feel or do anything. I was going really funny then I could barely see. She told me to go make a certian device in my workshop and I walked over there and made something really evil. The Mother chip that would in stead of the satellite controll the chips. " I will soon hunt down your friends. You are I guess how you say BAIT. AHAHAHAHAH. First will be that boy AJ after all he is the smartest but one of your friends already came after you." She showed a big screen and I saw one of my friends but I couldn't recognize the face.
( OOC: Sorry I forgot your name Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 4 Icon_razz)
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:42 am

OCC: Lol thats ok and my name is Abbey

I watched as cyrus was brought to some big building i waited outside and looked through the window then someone saw me and the next thing I knew i was in a big bag being hauled in. I was let out and saw Cyrus had glasses on and someone sitting in a big chair. she started to speak "Hello there i'm Molly and my job is to control you. "Let my friend go! You have no need to ruin bearville!" Before i could say anyhting else a pair of bunny glasses were put on to me and i could tell i was being controlled. "Go make some people sad. And what is your name?" "Abbey" i said trying not too but the bunny glasses made me. I'm going to have to find AJ and camilla and tell them to run and hide some how.
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next