Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 7 Empty Re: Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:03 pm

i could hear molly talking to cyrus as though she was walking aloud, but she wasn't, i guess that there was a flaw in her plan, i could hear what ever she said through the mic to any pair of glassses. what did cyrus know about the master glasses, or about the chips, what would she tell gywneth. i started walking myself to follow cyrus, but molly had stopped me, i heard her voice" No, you will come stay by me, you are my special project now, i don't want you ruined." i had hoped cyrus saw me not following her, and she knew that something was up. "if i can hear her talk to others through these glasses, maybe I can talk to others through these glasses!" my body walked to a chair in front of all the screens and molly made me sit down. my body locked, i couldn't move. but i could think, i wouldn't need to worry about molly intruding into my thoughts, because she was right there. so i thought as hard as i could, thinking "Cyrus, if you can hear me say something back! Cyrus!......."
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 7 Empty Re: Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

Post by cyrus2hip594 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:59 am

" Nina? How can hear you?. Look, I built the mother chip but when I got brainwashed it got erased from my mind. we need to find Gwenth." I said in my thoughts. " Hey Molly? Can I put glasses on that Gwenth girl? I think she may interfere" I said........
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Still dazed by Gwyneth sudden appearance, I was tired. These bunny glasses hurt my face. I tried to take them off. I yanked it off, and it didn't come off. It really hurt my face! I tried to yank it off again, it didn't work! It was like glue! People were looking at me like I was crazy.

"Help! I can't take off these glasses!"I said.

People looked at me with a strange smirk on their faces and that didn't help at all.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:04 pm

i thought about who to talk to next, some one else needed to know, HOLLY! one of my close friends and neighbors. "Holly! Holly! Can you hear me!!" i thought really hard! i waited. i started thinking about how cyrus made this chip that was now helping molly control my every move. when had she done this though, was is weeks, years, days, months, i had no idea. I was upset, i couldn't move, all i could do was think. when i had thought that, i remembered, "think..." "I hate them i hate them i hate them" and i thought that until i would be able to hear holly's voice in my head, i waited, and waited....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:29 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote:i thought about who to talk to next, some one else needed to know, HOLLY! one of my close friends and neighbors. "Holly! Holly! Can you hear me!!" i thought really hard! i waited. i started thinking about how cyrus made this chip that was now helping molly control my every move. when had she done this though, was is weeks, years, days, months, i had no idea. I was upset, i couldn't move, all i could do was think. when i had thought that, i remembered, "think..." "I hate them i hate them i hate them" and i thought that until i would be able to hear holly's voice in my head, i waited, and waited....
OOC: I don't get what's happening? Are you sending a message with your mind? (your character)
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:47 am

OOC: yeah, read my last three or four posts, and you should understand, if not i'll be happy to summarize it
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:58 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote:OOC: yeah, read my last three or four posts, and you should understand, if not i'll be happy to summarize it
I couldn't yank off my glasses. It was frustrating me...A breeze suddenly crossed my mind...It said I needed to see Sandy.. Sandy? Maybe she could help me. I needed to find her and quick. I left town square and put on my hover board. Speed was needed and my hover board was the answer. I decided to visit Sandy's house. I checked and checked...Finally I found it!

Sandy's House

I knocked on the door.
"Sandy!! It's me Holly! Open the door!" I spoke with a rush.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:53 am

i had heard holly telling me to open the door, i don't think she meant for me to here it this way. "HOLLY! I'm not at my house! i don't know where i am, i will try to go home, but if i am able to, you can't be by the door, go in now, the key is under the doormat, and then wait upstairs, please...." I thought, i was hoping that she heard me. i then asked molly "May i go home, please, i am tired and i want to have my own privacy!" "fine," she said, "But my people are going to take you home, so that way you wont run into a friend." i was in the bag once more and blacked out. when i awoke, i was on the couch in my front room. i slowly got up and made sure there was no one else there. i ran upstairs to see if holly was there....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:19 am

I ran inside. "Hello Gwyneth." Molly said smiling. She grabbed me and holded me tight. "Let me go Molly!" I screamed and I noticed a button and I kicked Molly and pushed the button. It opened to a dark room. I took a flashlight and went inside. "Hello??" I asked. "Gwyneth? Is that you??" A familiar voice replied. I realized that voice... CYRUS!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:44 am

" Gwenth! Help me get these glasses off!" I said. She ran over to me.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:08 pm

I pulled the glasses off and Cyrus was back to normal. " Try and find a back door,"
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:49 am

" I dont think there is one." I said looking desperately.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:56 am

She was right. There was no back door. "SHH!" I said and went off. Molly was waiting for me. "Guards!" She screamed. I took out my Heart Guitar and played the worst music I have ever written. "Ugh! What an awful noise!" Molly said. I kicked the guards.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:16 am

i heard a noise from out side the front door, i looked through the peep hole on the door and saw to guys with bunny glasses standing outside. "This is great" i whispered, "I knew she wouldn't give me total privacy" i quietly walked up stairs, i entered each room to see if Holly was there
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:30 am

I screamed and kicked Molly. "Haha Gwyneth! You can never get away!" Molly said and she ran of on her green scooter. "We'll see about that." I said and put on my skates. I chased her all over town until I lost track of her in the Neighborhood. "3 ways.. and I lost her." I said and went back. Eventually when I got there and accidently pressed a button "Release" and some prisoners of Molly had the bunny glasses dropped automatically.

OCC: I couldn't think of anything but dropped automatically. lolz.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkSafariBear19 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:08 am

Name: Josh

What Are You: Person Without Bunnyglasses

Female Or Male: Male

Appearance: Black hair with brown eyes.

Personality: Nice.

Other: He tries to erase the bunny glasses problem.
MarkSafariBear19
MarkSafariBear19
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:38 am

MarkSafariBear19 wrote:Name: Josh

What Are You: Person Without Bunnyglasses

Female Or Male: Male

Appearance: Black hair with brown eyes.

Personality: Nice.

Other: He tries to erase the bunny glasses problem.
Accepted!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabrc182 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 pm

name:Sara
What are you?: person w/ no bunny glasses
Female or Male:Female
Appearance:Brunette, tan skin brown eyes skinny wearing a French outfit :3
Other: really nice helps people funny easy to laugh and stands up for my friends
sarabrc182
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum