Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 6 Empty Re: Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

Post by cyrus2hip594 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:01 am

I blacked out. I woke up tied to Aj in a big room with computer screens and someone in a chair. It was Molly. " Sorry but I didn't want you getting in the way." she laughed.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 6 Empty Re: Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:37 am

AbbeyAllHeart2737 wrote:I saw that two other people with bunny glasses brought in a bag."Oh no" it thought to my self they have captured ______ and they are now gonna put bunny glassses on her this is terrible what are we gonna do?Now almost everyone has bunny glasses on! I have to figgure out a way to get these off!

OCC:Sorry I forgot your name Sandy!

OOC: My name is Nina! hahaha i don't say it so i understand why you forgot!

BIC: "Very interesting." Molly said. "These are my master glasses, they are the strongest that i have. i have a direct feed to these. They are completely fool proof, as are my new glasses. Great job you girls did, shorting out my chips! it just made me smile. haahaha, but now all my chips are fool-proof, nothing can break them. Except of course me." she looked amused at the fact i as trying to wiggle out of the ropes that tied me to the chair. "Why are you telling me this?" i asked her with defiance. " Because, you can't do anything about it, once you have the glasses on, you can do nothing. i will control you and your thoughts!" i felt two hands on my arms, pinning me down to the chair even more. "the glasses, shelley, now!" i heard Molly yell to a servant. most likely one controlled by bunny glasses. " You know that i think bunny glasses are over used, yeah, they were rare, but you are using them to death. i really dont want to wear them." i told her. i knew it would annoy her. "Shelley, hurry up!" she yelled, she had a creepy grin on her face, like she knew something i didn't. a girl i didn't know walked in, handed her a my own glasses, the ones i wore earlier and walked out. Molly pulled the glasses into a machine and in a few seconds, unplugged them. " Ahh, too bad you are already trying defy me, because of your words, you will get to test these out, these are special glasses, i won't tell you what they do, you will find out soon." she told me with that same grin on her face. she slipped the glasses on my face. i felt the chip cling to my skin. i felt really weird, like the chip as sucking energy out of my brain, i felt weak. the people had untied me after the glasses had been secured. i could barely move. i heard a voice in my head, and it wasn't my own. "Get up!" the voice said. and my entire body stood up, but i didn't do it. "Good. now go, get out of my sight and find your friend, she's tied up in a close room, and don't tell her these glasses are chipped, or you will suffer the consequences. i ran as fast as i could. i checked every room on the way out. the last door i opened contained more computer screens and two people. Cyrus and AJ! i ran to untie them. i explained to them "the bunny glasses were mine, and i was using them as a disguise. now we have to get out of here!"
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:53 am

Nina? Is that you?" I said as she came up to us. I noticed a chip on the side of her head. Figures that Molly got her. All of A sudden Molly walked in clapping slowly. " Well Cyrus, I just remembered that you know how to disable the mother chip so I need you in here." All of a sudden the rope lossened on me and tighted on AJ as she dragged me to the other room. She pushed me into a chair and 2 people held me down. Then, a giant machine came down as she tightened on my head. Slowly as it turned on I forgot things. Like why I was here or what is happening. What am I doing here? " Master? What would you like me to do now." I said. " Well, you can be my body guard? she replied. I stood next to her. " Actually go guard the room with that AJ kid." she said. I walked to a room with computer screens and stood straight next to the door. Silent.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:16 pm

I ran to the libeary and freaked out. How can I do this simple thing? I accidentally knocked over some books and someone starred at me. I went out the Libeary whistling. Stop fooling around and solve the problem!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:31 am

I felt a drip on my head and woke up. The cats were still not conscious. What was happening? I looked inside the bank's safe and found the money was gone. Suddenly a pop noise appeared and cybearguides surrounded me.

"So, you stole all the bearbills. Holly is your name, correct?" said a Cybearguide with red hair and freckles. He also had braces, he seemed like he just started his career as a cybearguide.

"I didn't steal anything! I need to get to the hospital, I keep blacking out!" I said in a hurry. I felt dizzy again.

"That's a likely story, tell it to the bear detectives." He said.

They made me follow them in a strange building. I was tired and wanted to get home quickly, they wouldn't let me. So I pulled myself out of their hold, and ran all the way to town square. I was looking for real help, and I didn't want to go the strange building.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:09 pm

I bumped into a girl running down the street. Holly! I have to follow her! I thought to myself and ran after her. Wow....She's kinda fast. I went into my Inventory and pulled out my Clarice Skates from my rides from a Clarice PSI. I quickly put them on and rode after her. You need her to help Gwyneth, don't fool around! Eventually I stopped her. "Okay Holly. I need your help." I said and she looked at me. "I-I-I..." She said frowning. "I what Holly?" I answered. "I need your help Gwyneth!" She said. That's when disaster struck in Bearville.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:25 pm

I stood there silent.The boy I asumed was AJ said, " psstt, Cyrus. Get me out of here!" " No talking!" I shouted. " Cyrus?" he replied. Molly walked in. " listen Cyrus here is a handfull of bunnyglasses. Go put them on as many people as possible. Borrow my hoverboard." she said. I did as she said and rode into town. I saw a girl with Charice rollarskates on. She didn't appear to have the glasses on so I chased her.

OOC: btw guys Molly brainwashed me to think I am the lead body guard/ helper. ;D So HELP! Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 6 Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:43 pm

I saw that Cyrus was coming to get me! I ran to the City Garden and hid behind a maple tree. i saw a little potion that said "BRAINWASHED CURE" and I grabbed it and ran back to my hiding place. I put the potion in my backpack and Cyrus looked around and accidentally stepped on a sunflower. She left and I was relieved. I looked at the wilted sunflower and felt sorry. Gwyneth that's a bad plant now! You gotta help it! I put fertilizer, swat bugs, and watered it. The plant grew again and I put the bunny glasses on and headed to Town Square.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:50 pm

i had walked out the doors of the building into the bright sunlight. i wanted to help cyrus but something was making me walk on. i walked for what seemed like ever through the woods. i seemed to know they way out, even though i really didn't. i walked into the town garden and i saw something very weird. GWYNETH! i tried to run toward her, but i heard a voice in my head telling me to keep walking and not go off course. "NO!" i thought to myself and that voice "my friend needs help! i will not leave her!" "KEEP WALKING!" the voice said it was infuriated. "I used all of my strongest thoughts and forced myself to stay still. i felt a sharp pain on my fore head and as soon as it came it was gone. i didn't hear the voice and i could move freely. i tore the bunny glasses off my face and saw the chip stuck to the glasses. it was hot to the touch, but i didn't care. i tore the chip off the glasses and smashed it on the ground. then i ran the gwyneth. i felt a little weak, but the happiness of my success was stronger. i waved to Gwyneth who had a concerned look on her face. i hoped she could see me.....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:04 pm

I fell of my board as she ran away. I ran towards her this time. I need not to displease master. She had a vile in her hand. I caught up to her and tackled her. " Listen you are not going to blow this for me!" I said.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:24 pm

OOC: wait, i thought Holly had glasses......
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:47 pm

OCC: She did? Oh well. Let's continue.

I screamed "HELP!" And Nina came and Cyrus raced after her. I need to do something to smash those bunny glasses! I kicked my boot and SMASH! Cyrus fell to the ground and her bunny glasses had smashed into pieces. What's is this? I saw a small chip inside the bunny glasses and I took it out. I then took out that BRAINWASHED CURE potion I had found and poured some on Cyrus's lips and little sparkles made a circle around her body and I said, "A MAGIC show?"
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:59 am

OOC: i thought the chips stuck to our heads if we tried took the glasses off, oh well....

When i got to gwyneth i turned around. it seemed cyrus was running after us. i walked back wards and tripped on a branch. i hit my head on the cement and things became dark all i could see is some sort of glow coming from the ground before Gwyneth's feet, i felt myself being dragged into the bushes behind me and i didn't feel or see anything after that, i let myself slowly drift to sleep.....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:02 am

All of a sudden something got on my lips and they sparkled all around me and I could remember now! " Whoa" i said. I got off of her. I had one thing on my mind now. " Hey Gwenth, Nina? I have a plan. So we use old bunnyglasses on you and I bring you in. Then we expose our selves!"
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:52 am

GwynethLove wrote:I saw that Cyrus was coming to get me! I ran to the City Garden and hid behind a maple tree. i saw a little potion that said "BRAINWASHED CURE" and I grabbed it and ran back to my hiding place. I put the potion in my backpack and Cyrus looked around and accidentally stepped on a sunflower. She left and I was relieved. I looked at the wilted sunflower and felt sorry. Gwyneth that's a bad plant now! You gotta help it! I put fertilizer, swat bugs, and watered it. The plant grew again and I put the bunny glasses on and headed to Town Square.
Hey Gwyneth, don't power play other players. I put the potion in my backpack and Cyrus looked around and accidentally stepped on a sunflower.
Her previous post didn't say anything about a flower, thanks!
sandyverybeary3 wrote:OOC: wait, i thought Holly had glasses......
I do, so I'm being minorly controlled.

I bumped into a girl running down the street. Holly! I have to follow her! I thought to myself and ran after her. Wow....She's kinda fast. I went into my Inventory and pulled out my Clarice Skates from my rides from a Clarice PSI. I quickly put them on and rode after her. You need her to help Gwyneth, don't fool around! Eventually I stopped her. "Okay Holly. I need your help." I said and she looked at me. "I-I-I..." She said frowning. "I what Holly?" I answered. "I need your help Gwyneth!" She said. That's when disaster struck in Bearville.
OOC: Gwyneth, don't powerplay other people. Thanks!

I saw a girl chasing me. She was running after me, but I knew I was faster. Finally I reached town square and she reached me. I looked at her face and she seemed friendly. Maybe she knew I needed help? I saw her skates, turned out she was chasing after me.

"Okay Holly, I need your help." She said..

She needed my help .. I needed her help!

I looked at her uncomfortablely and spilled the beans.

"I need your help too."

It was an intense moment, I felt like flames were rising. Then she left, all of the sudden. POOF, with her skates she ran. Someone seemed to be chasing her now. How strange, I thought... But I really needed her help. I needed answers. Couldn't anyone help me? Ever since I got these bunny glasses things have been so strange........

That was the answer, something was wrong with the bunny glasses? That's not possible, they're just glasses...Right?
I sat on the bench near the fountain and thought to myself..

muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:50 am

I looked at Cyrus and pulled out Mark's bunny glasses and put them on. "But I smashed your bunny glasses Cyrus." I said and she smiled. "What?" I asked.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MikaylaPeace on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:00 am

I think a little twist is in order? I can delete if you want... but...
Name:Mikayla
What are you?:Villain
Female or Male:Felale
Appearance:Short ish, Long red hair, Dark eyes
personlaity: Can be really down to earth, but rather control via bunny glasses Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 6 143839
Other: Nope!

*Mikayla walks into scene with a bright bag full of Bunny Glasses* You will never catch me, I will make EVERYONE wear bunny glasses, and then I can control them! Mwahaha! I am going to make everyone wear then, and theres nothing anyone can do to stop me!
*Gets out hoverboard* And this will get the job done much faster!
MikaylaPeace
MikaylaPeace
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:43 am

MikaylaPeace wrote:I think a little twist is in order? I can delete if you want... but...
Name:Mikayla
What are you?:Villain
Female or Male:Felale
Appearance:Short ish, Long red hair, Dark eyes
personlaity: Can be really down to earth, but rather control via bunny glasses Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 6 143839
Other: Nope!

*Mikayla walks into scene with a bright bag full of Bunny Glasses* You will never catch me, I will make EVERYONE wear bunny glasses, and then I can control them! Mwahaha! I am going to make everyone wear then, and theres nothing anyone can do to stop me!
*Gets out hoverboard* And this will get the job done much faster!
Accepted! Make sure to read the rules and try to ready everyone's story ( I know its long) but try to catch up Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] - Page 6 465488 Thanks!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:16 am

I woke up in the same room i did earlier that day. but in stead if tied to the chair i was bonded at the hands and feet and lying on the floor in the far corner of the room. my head hurt like crazy, but i guess hitting your head on cement does that to you. the computer screens were on and i could see Gwyneth and cyrus one one of them. but this meant molly knew what cyrus and gwyneth were doing. i swung my legs around so i could sit up. I guess molly saw me move and she started heading over to me. she was clapping and she had that smirk on her face. "Well done," she said, " you have beaten my unbeatable glasses. you are the first one to do it, even your little friend, Gwyneth, is it? she ripped the glasses off of cyrus' face, and she thought she destroyed the chip, sadly for you guys, no. there is still a part of cyrus that reports to me. i just have to say the magic word, and cyrus will hear me and do my bidding." "As if!" i told her, "She can beat your pathetic glasses just as i did." she just smiled at me. " no body knows that you beat my glasses, though" she said" and nobody will, she walked across the room to the "Master Glasses" she unplugged them and brought them over " I knew there would be some one who was to defy me, i didn't think that it would be like this though. i always thought i would give these to some one who was loyal to me." "no one is loyal to you," i told her as i looked her in the eyes, i knew this would not help me, but saying nothing wouldn't help me either, " not one person is loyal, they are all just under your control, and do not wish to defy you because they love those glasses too much." Thats when it clicked. i knew that the only reason i wasn't controlled was because i didn't like them. i kept the same facial expression because i didn't want Molly to know i knew something she didn't. "You and your friends are smart people," she said, still smiling, "i just wish it wouldn't got to waste. Muhahahaha" she laughed and as she did i found myself being picked up and put in a chair, the ropes around my wrists were cut, only to be cuffed to a chair by metal bands. molly put the master glasses on my face and i felt the same thing, energy from my brain was being sucked into the chip, this time it was worse. i couldn't feel anything, not one emotion, not a thought, i couldn't even see. i had no energy left. but i forced myself to remember one thing and hide it away to the bad of my mind. "I hate bunny glasses" .......
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:53 am

" I have one extra pair in my pocket. But I dont need them. She thinks I am still brainwashed." i said. " Hey where's Nina?" I said. I thought about it and thought maybe Molly got her. " lets get going" I said as we walked. We finally got to the building as me and Gwenth walked in. " Hello master. I have the girl controlled." I said. All of a sudden I saw Nina in a chair and something hit me head really hard and I blacked out.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:20 am

I hoped Cyrus knew what to do. I sighed deeply. I then saw a bookshelf filled with books. I silently went to it and knocked out all the books on the floor. No one saw me and Molly heard the distraction. She ran to it and I saw......MARK! While Molly was fixing the books, I ran to Mark and pulled the bunny glasses and Mark was handed a fake pair by me. "I got a plan, come on!" I whispered and Mark and I went out. I was still wearing my skates and Molly saw us getting out. "GUARDS!" She screamed and the guards ran and we were getting chased! We ran to the treehouse and I slammed the treehouse door. We were safe by the guards!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:23 am

I woke up in a dark room. My head hurt really bad. I saw in the corner Nina in the chair! But she had glasses on. " Hello Cyrus." she said. " Nina?" I replied
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:10 am

Mark then began to speak. "You have to save your friends and you might save...Bearville." He said and I looked at the map on the wall. "I have to! Does Bearemy have a clue?" I asked. "You have to do this mission on your own Gwyneth." He answered. I looked at my skates. I took them and put them on. I opened the door and closed it behind me. Save them, save them. I was wearing the fake bunny glasses and took off. And I took my Heart Guitar, for music requirements. I was ready. TO FIGHT MOLLY.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:14 pm

"I hate them..... I hate them...." i kept saying to myself in my mind. then words came out of my mouth "Hello cyrus." the only thing i could think was "I hate them... I hate them...." then suddenly i thought" Why did i say that? Hey! i can start thinking for my".... but before i could finish that though the feeling came over me and i heard molly's voice in my head, she was taking over my thoughts.... "Cyrus can't rescue you, remember, the magic word, so don't step out of line" i heard her say. "oh yes, and that word will work on Gwyneth's friends, Mark, too. that silly girl, just because she rips the glasses off doesn't mean the chip is gone" after i heard her voice go away i started thinking "I hate them.... I hate them..." then i felt the latches come off of my wrists. her voice came back into my head " Go capture cyrus, this will test my new glasses, if you don't, i will have cyrus attack you...." i felt myself stand up, but my thoughts were too weak to control my body myself. as i walked i too tired to think. i felt my hand grab cyrus' arms and tie them together. I pulled up all of my strongest thoughts and managed to speak in a raspy voice, "Cy-Cyru-rus.... He-hel-lp... m-me...." i hoped she heard me beacuse i lost control of everything after that, the only thing i had control of was that one thought in the back of my head. "I hate them"
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:36 pm

" Nina? " I said. All of a sudden I felt a tingle on the side of my head. The chip! Oh no this is very bad. I couldn't move all of a sudden. " AAA Nina. Lets go get some people controlled for master yes?." I said. She took controll of me! Then. Molly came in and put some real bunnyglasses on me. This was great. Gwenth was our only hope. " Go capture Gwenth before she can remove your chip Cyrus, I couldn't risk you remembering how to disablke my mother chip in Nina's glasses so I had it removed from your mind." Molly said. She was right. I couldn't remember anything about the chip. I was now useless.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum