Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] Empty Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

Post by muffinatormanic on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:48 am

Everyone who is rare on bearville are acting differently. They are acting roboticly. People with bunny glasses seemed to be in control from some kind of robot and people without bunny glasses have to help! It is your mission! Choose who you want to be :

1. Villian (Person who uses the bunnyglasses to control people to rob the bank)
2. Bunnyglasses take over YOU!
3. Bearville citizen that doesn't have bunny glasses

The bunny glasses have a mechanical bug on them making it able to control people. Right before they are given the bunny glasses from Champ, a tiny robot sticks the mechanical bug on the bunny glasses and gives them to the person! When the person wears it, they are unaware of the bug and it will be activated by a villian. Who will stop it or who will continue it? Join this roleplay to find out!

Name:Holly or Muffin
What are you?:(Villian,personw/bunnyglasses,personw/obunnyglasses:Person with bunny glasses
Female or Male:Female
Appearance:Blonde with a pale complexion, 5'6, blue eyes
personlaity:kind but the mechanical bug makes her turn mean!, usually is very giving and generous but mechanical bug makes her do the opposite!, she realizes she is being controlled but cannot do anything about it!
Other:Tries to make her friends realizes she is being controlled but they don't notice, the mechanicall bug is monitered by the villian and making Holly unable to be herself

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]What are you?:(Villian,personw/bunnyglasses,personw/obunnyglasses:[/b]
[b]Female or Male:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]personlaity:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] Empty Re: Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville]

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:23 am

name:Clary
what are you?:person without bunnyglasses
female or male:female
appearance:blond hair, 4'5, black eyes
personality:good person and helper
other:trying to help the controlled persons
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:26 am

xoxoclaryxoxo22 wrote:name:Clary
what are you?:person without bunnyglasses
female or male:female
appearance:blond hair, 4'5, black eyes
personality:good person and helper
other:trying to help the controlled persons
Accepted Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:33 am

thx!!Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] 465488
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:45 am

When are we going to start???we need more peoples right????Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] 465488
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbeyAllHeart2737 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:54 am

Name:Abbey
What are you:Person without bunny glasses
Male or Female:Female
Apperance:Brown hair, Blue eyes, very tall at 5'9
Personality:Always willing to help anyone in need. Can be moody whenever she feels like it.
Other:Desperately trying to figure out why people with bunny glasses are acting weird.
AbbeyAllHeart2737
AbbeyAllHeart2737
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:58 am

Name:Dani or Aries
What are you?:(Villian,personw/bunnyglasses,personw/obunnyglasses:bunny glasses person
Female or Male:female
Appearance:Pale skinned, reddish brown hair, with dark brown eyes. Hair parted off to the side. And wears bunny glasses
personlaity: Usually a very sweet, sometimes sarcastic young girl but when the bunny glasses take control her attitude is completely different. She is mean and seems to be unable to control any of her actions.
Other:She also thinks that she has realized something strange when wearing the bunny glasses but can't figure out what because she forgets everything after she is contolled as if she were hypnotised
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:17 am

Name: Katie
What are you?:(Villian,personw/bunnyglasses,personw/obunnyglasses: person w/ bunny glasses
Female or Male: Female
Appearance: tan skin, flowy brown hair, pretty brown eyes ( but they'ere covered with EVIL bunny glasses)
personlaity: very nice, helpful, and bubbly, but with bunny glasses ~ very RUDE
Other: uses a lot of sarcasm
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:52 am

Name: Camilla
What Are You: Person w/o Bunny Glasses
Appearance: Curly Waist-Length Black Hair, Grey Eyes, Tan Skin
Personality: Kind, But can be Sarcastic
Other: Eats a lot of junk food, but has a high metabolism explaning why she's skinny. Got a pair of bunny glasses from a birthday, but doesn't want to put them on, because she's worried she'll act rude with them.

Last edited by AlyAllHeart829 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:37 am

xoxoclaryxoxo22 wrote:When are we going to start???we need more peoples right????Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] 465488
Yes, we have to wait for more people Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] 465488

AbbeyAllHeart2737 wrote:Name:Abbey
What are you:Person without bunny glasses
Male or Female:Female
Apperance:Brown hair, Blue eyes, very tall at 5'9
Personality:Always willing to help anyone in need. Can be moody whenever she feels like it.
Other:Desperately trying to figure out why people with bunny glasses are acting weird.

Accepted!
ariesgirl12917 wrote:
Name:Dani or Aries
What are you?:(Villian,personw/bunnyglasses,personw/obunnyglasses:bunny glasses person
Female or Male:female
Appearance:Pale skinned, reddish brown hair, with dark brown eyes. Hair parted off to the side. And wears bunny glasses
personlaity: Usually a very sweet, sometimes sarcastic young girl but when the bunny glasses take control her attitude is completely different. She is mean and seems to be unable to control any of her actions.
Other:She also thinks that she has realized something strange when wearing the bunny glasses but can't figure out what because she forgets everything after she is contolled as if she were hypnotised

katiesweet10 wrote:Name: Katie
What are you?:(Villian,personw/bunnyglasses,personw/obunnyglasses: person w/ bunny glasses
Appearance: tan skin, flowy brown hair, pretty brown eyes ( but they'ere covered with EVIL bunny glasses)
personlaity: very nice, helpful, and bubbly, but with bunny glasses ~ very RUDE
Other: uses a lot of sarcasm
AlyAllHeart829 wrote:Name: Camilla
What Are You: Person w/o Bunny Glasses
Appearance: Curly Waist-Length Black Hair, Grey Eyes, Tan Skin
Personality: Kind, But can be Sarcastic
Other: Eats a lot of junk food, but has a high metabolism explaning why she's skinny
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:43 am

I finally got bunny glasses. This was my proud moment. I traded my puerto rico hat and my dance star outfit for it. I hope it was really really worth it! I put the bunny glasses in my glasses case, but it seemed to call me...

"Put me on. Put me on. You know you want to."

I couldn't help but listen to the voice inside my head that pretended to be the bunny glasses. All the rich people had bunny glasses and was I rich? I didn't feel rich but I felt stronger with it. I felt like I had more confidence.

"You know you want to Holly. Just try it on Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] 610897."

The evil voice seem to pretend to be friendly, but I knew that I must wait until tomorrow. I wanted to go shopping tomorrow and I wanted to walk to the Bearywood Mall. I needed to exercise and I needed to use my new bunny glasses to block out the sun.

Yes, tomorrow I shall wear them, I thought to myself. It was going to be great tomorrow. It was going to be a wonderful day, or that's what I thought.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:26 pm

I saw a lot of peoples with the bunny glasses and strange mood.
I said to my friend "What's wrong with you?"
she replied "Non of you business"
Then I realized something was wrong
I knew I needed to figure out something about it!!
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Walking through Town Square, people were acting quite rude. A boy accidently bumps into a girl in front of me. "Watch it, jerk!, she says and shoves him before storming off angrily. "Are you ok?", I ask him. "Yeah," he says. "People have been acting really strange lately. Especially when they have those Bunny Glasses on. Strange, huh?" Very...", I reply. I look at the pair I was given to by a friend earlier. DON'T PUT THEM ON.", I could hear my conscience telling me. I throw them into my backpack and observe others with the glasses. "I have a bad feeling about those dumb glasses...", I murmmur.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Name: Molly
What are you?: Given you don't have one yet, villain!
Appearance: Shoulder-length dark red curly hair, green eyes, glasses, peacock hat.
Personality: Outwardly polite, secretly conniving.
Other: To avoid suspicion, she'll join in the efforts to try to help people, but will secretly work to ensure no one solves the problem.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:51 pm

MollyFlyer wrote:Name: Molly
What are you?: Given you don't have one yet, villain!
Appearance: Shoulder-length dark red curly hair, green eyes, glasses, peacock hat.
Personality: Outwardly polite, secretly conniving.
Other: To avoid suspicion, she'll join in the efforts to try to help people, but will secretly work to ensure no one solves the problem.
Accepted Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] 465488 !

*Note to everyone! Molly will be making up the operating of the bunny glasses. No one who is not a villian should not make it up Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] 465488 Thanks!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Name:AJ
What are you?:(Villian,personw/bunnyglasses,personw/obunnyglasses:Person without bunny glasses
Female or Male:Male
Appearance:Spikey black hair, and green eyes, hidden behind owl glasses
personlaity:Nice, can be a little lazy, suspecting, and sometimes a little scared.
Other:Loves to trade, had bunny glasses just a few days ago, but traded them away, friends with Holly.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:01 pm

Daize wrote:Name:AJ
What are you?:(Villian,personw/bunnyglasses,personw/obunnyglasses:Person without bunny glasses
Female or Male:Male
Appearance:Spikey black hair, and green eyes, hidden behind owl glasses
personlaity:Nice, can be a little lazy, suspecting, and sometimes a little scared.
Other:Loves to trade, had bunny glasses just a few days ago, but traded them away, friends with Holly.
Accepted :] Feel free to start!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:14 pm

I fixed my owl glasses and walked towards the town. I was supposed to meet Holly and our friends today, so we could go on a nature walk, and afterwards go fishing at the park.
As usual, the traders, mostly having bunny glasses, looked irritated and angry. I was going to ask what was wrong, when I saw Holly standing alone, near the fountain, and walked towards her. Her expression was the same, and her arms folded.
"Hey Holly, is something wrong?" I asked, bending to tie my shoelaces.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:38 pm

Molly hid a smile as she watched the chaos slowly unfold in Bearville. The glasses that put others under her control left the subject rude and unhelpful, but strangely generous if asked to trade for a spare pair of bunny glasses they might have. If every well-to-do citizen in Bearville suffered a negative shift in personality, then her chances of becoming Cybearguide of the month would skyrocket! Certainly, there were a few others who might be serious contenders who lacked the glasses, but if she used the situation to be extra helpful . . .

She stood back and watched with a cautious eye, looking for a citizen in need.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:45 pm

Spoiler:
Daize wrote:I fixed my owl glasses and walked towards the town. I was supposed to meet Holly and our friends today, so we could go on a nature walk, and afterwards go fishing at the park.
As usual, the traders, mostly having bunny glasses, looked irritated and angry. I was going to ask what was wrong, when I saw Holly standing alone, near the fountain, and walked towards her. Her expression was the same, and her arms folded.
"Hey Holly, is something wrong?" I asked, bending to tie my shoelaces.
I went to sleep in my comfy bed and woke up. I yawned and looked at the clock. I got put on my clothes and washed my face. I got my glasses case and put on my bunny glasses. Something felt weird. My hair stuck up and I felt really dizzy. But it all faded away. I shrugged, it was probably nothing.

I went to walk to the mall and bought some new clothes. I just remembered I planned to hang out with AJ to the nature walk. I waited for her at town square and stood my the fountain. The water sprinkled on me and my bunny glasses buzzed. It was weird. I felt controlled what was wrong with me?

"Hey AJ, I feel kind of..."

Nothing came out. Something wouldn't let me speak. I tried to talk again.
My mouth wouldn't open.

"Let's just go on our nature walk."

Something was speaking for me. I hadn't thought those words or spoke them.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:49 pm

OOC: I'm a guy Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] Icon_razz

BIC: I looked at her, confused. She was at a loss of words, and words were something she had a surplus of. "Okay," I said, and gestured towards the Furbulous Fashion District. She was still quiet, and I was worried.
"Holly, tell me what's wrong!"
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:57 pm

[OOC: The bunny glasses will allow you to say something's wrong -- as long as it isn't anything that would blame the bunny glasses.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Daize wrote:OOC: I'm a guy Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] Icon_razz

BIC: I looked at her, confused. She was at a loss of words, and words were something she had a surplus of. "Okay," I said, and gestured towards the Furbulous Fashion District. She was still quiet, and I was worried.
"Holly, tell me what's wrong!"

MollyFlyer wrote:[OOC: The bunny glasses will allow you to say something's wrong -- as long as it isn't anything that would blame the bunny glasses.
OOC: All right Molly Bunnyglasses Take Over[Bearville] 465488
Sorry Daize I didn't read it correctly D; I just assumed! Lol my bad!!

"I just feel really weird." I said. "Something just hasn't been right." I shrugged again. "I really guess it was nothing. Don't worry about it!"
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:13 pm

I hear laughing in the distance. It's coming from a group of girls with Bunny Glasses (Of course) making fun of a girl without them. "Haha...Too poor to get these exclusive glasses like us?" She starts crying. I walk up to them. "SERIOUSLY? SHE'S DIRT POOR JUST BECAUSE SHE CAN'T GET SOME STUPID GLASSES?!?!" I take the leader of the group's glasses and throw them onto the concrete, shattering the lenses. "Oh my gosh," she says. "You've set me free!" "Free from what?", I ask, still angry. "The Bunny Glasses! I put them on yesterday, and they've been controlling me ever since! Thank you so much!" She hugs me so tightly, I can't breathe, then runs away. "WAIT, I WAS THINKING WE COULD-", I call after her. Oh well, it's no use now. The crying girl was standing there, dazed and confused.

Last edited by AlyAllHeart829 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :P)
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:40 pm

Molly frowned at the group; that pair must have been defective. She adjusted a control on her watch.

One of the girls wearing bunny glasses stepped forward, and passed an extra pair to the crying girl. "Don't listen to her, she's just being weird. Here, you can have a pair of mine."

The girl sniffed, then put on the glasses. She smiled, then moved to join the bunny glasses-wearing crowd. They all shared a wide smile.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum