Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair?

Go down

Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair? Empty Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair?

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:33 am

I remember they used to pull back your hair and it looked bad.

They didn't even have long hairs back then.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair? Empty Re: Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair?

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:41 am

I remember that. I didn't like it lol
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair? Empty Re: Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:43 am

They did? Woah. Do you have a picture maybe? It's a good thing they fixed it before I joined Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:44 am

nope...T-T
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:59 am

Yep; that was annoying. Didn't matter what you put on, the hair vanished.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:03 am

Must have made you look like half bald Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:08 am

I looked bald!!! It made me sad and I never wore it LOL
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:40 am

Yeah!! :c
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:55 am

yeah it looked really bad
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:12 am

I don't think I have a pic around.

I got so happy when they fixed it!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Omg, yes, I used to hate that. I think they changed that because everybody stopped buying hats and stuff.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:12 am

Oh, I remember that. I never wore hats and things before because of that.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:20 am

I got so excited when they changed it. The princess crown instantly became an item I loved.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:14 am

it looked terrible, i remember when babv came out, i went to the fountain i got a hat and i loved it so i put it on and i took it off immediatly cuz it was soooo ugly
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:26 am

I remember! I hated that. I never wore hats because of it.
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Haha, i remember that. I would never wear hats, etc because of that. Thank goodness it doesn't do that now(:
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Yup, those were the days. (:
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoclaryxoxo22 Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:55 pm

Yeap I remember that!! now I can put hats without getting worried!!! LOL!!Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair? 465488
xoxoclaryxoxo22
xoxoclaryxoxo22
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:19 pm

omgosh i hated that so much aahha!
i actually mine have a picture on my other computer so if i do ill upload it!
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:10 am

You should? I scarcely remember what it looked like anymore.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:35 am

yeah Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair? 143839 some hats looked better with your hair back and some did not.
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:43 am

Yup, I definitely remember that Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair? 143839 I am like GlitterL. I would never wear the hats either
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:57 am

I'm pretty sure I don't have a picture of that, and plus if I did have a picture of myself in Bearville from ages ago, I probably didn't wear hats back then. Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair? 1107968042
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:15 am

I just found a picture!!! I am sitting in a chair with a furry hat on and you can see that my hair is pulled back because i always wear long hair Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair? 143839

Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair? E
Here is another one with the santa hat that shows it Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair? 1107968042
Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair? C
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Ugh, it looks so bad! Remember when crowns/hats used to pull back hair? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down