Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What were your first BABV obsessions?

Go down

What were your first BABV obsessions? Empty What were your first BABV obsessions?

Post by Luv Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:26 pm

And I don't mean current.

When I first joined, I was fixated on getting a tiara. The little silver one, with the pink gems. I have a few of them now. Funny to think I wanted one so much.

I also had a bit of an obsession with the heart necklace, but I think that was in anticipation of its potential rarity. I was young and new, but it seemed obvious to me that it would be worth something someday.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

What were your first BABV obsessions? Empty Re: What were your first BABV obsessions?

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:23 am

The inflatable animals from the July '08 fountain. They were hard to come by, but I have a decent collection now.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What were your first BABV obsessions? Empty Re: What were your first BABV obsessions?

Post by JLBABV Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:59 am

Yellow! I bought everything in bright yellow! I had like 5 non-yellow items What were your first BABV obsessions? Icon_razz
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:07 am

I dont remember, but i loved pink things..What were your first BABV obsessions? 1107968042 What were your first BABV obsessions? Icon_razz
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:30 am

I was obsessed with this outfit: bear-head slippers, furry coat, and patch pants XD
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:32 am

I really wanted a yellow tiara What were your first BABV obsessions? 465488 And I got one
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:50 am

Ooh, Molly. I don't have many of those.

Don't see them at all anymore.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:56 am

i dont remmber i think it was getting the maze
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:13 am

I loved pretty much everything about BABV I think above all I wanted some of those joker hats, and 2008 glasses, then it just kept moving up from there because I began to understand the different items in babv
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:17 am

i wanted the bunny glasses!
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:24 am

@Heidi, I remember that, haha. What were your first BABV obsessions? Icon_razz Well, for me, it was Funky Reading Glasses and some BVO items. I also really wanted to get a full red or blue patriotic princess outfit with those Maxine flip-flops.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:17 am

I had a thing for the joker hats for a while, too.

I have like 30 of them. I'v given a lot out since, I don't care for them anymore.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:27 am

I think the Holly Bow and the Charm Bracelet.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:05 am

Charm bracelet? What's that?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:29 am

getting the bearhead slippers and maxine bear hat, i made my babv character the first year babv was made so it wasnt to hard to get them
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:31 am

I'm not sure if that's what its called, but it looks like a charm bracelet. Maybe it's a necklace? O.o
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:32 am

Bearhead slippers used to be a big deal, too.

I remember I felt so rich when I got them...lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:34 am

Bearhead Slippers used to be a big deal once. Now, hardly anyone wants them.

Last edited by AleciaAutumn10 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:36 am

Oh, I missed that. But why'd you post it twice? Lol.

Idk. Don't know it.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:46 am

Oops, sorry. Edited so it doesn't look weird What were your first BABV obsessions? Icon_razz
I have no idea what they were called. I got like 5 and traded them all away.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum