Missing [Bearville]

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Missing [Bearville] - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing [Bearville]

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:07 am

I did, i knew we had to do something. i was going to go into the town square to look for clues, i asked holly to follow, i wasn't sure if she did. i got onto my ice cream bicycle and rode into town. i went into the BABW in the town square, to talk to champ, he always knew what to do, but he wasn't there either. "i should have expected that!" i thought. then when i slowly walked out, then I saw was almost every Jr. Cybearguide in bearville in the town square. they were all talking, each had a concerned expression on their face. then i saw what they saw, Cybear guide hats were piled into the fountain. Even Jr. Cyberguides were throwing their hats into the fountain as a sign of surrender. I gasped and turned around to see if holly was here and saw what i saw, but instead of seeing holly, i saw the person in the hat and cloak. i slipped my Jr. Cybearguide hat into my back-pack. i looked around for holly, but didn't see her so i ran to where i saw the person, but they were gone. instead i saw another note. "Don't dare to start looking, or your beloved bearville icons won't be any closer to being found...." i ran to find holly, she had to know about this, we had to help, but we couldn't do it alone, we had to find someone to help...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by River on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:18 am

As I was on the treadmill in the Sportsplex the screen shown ATTENTION and a deep voice spoke. They said something about how Bearville was theirs and we should just surrunder. I kept running as I pulled out my PDA and called my bunny Alex while she was in daycare. She told me she was scared so I told her to stay there and I'll her up later. I quickly pulled my hoverboard out of my backpack and flew threw the sky watching Bearville below. I saw alot of people in Towns Square so I knew where to go. I pulled my hair to side as I dipped down on the ground. I saw Sandra who was my next door neighbor. I grabbed my board and put it under my arm. I walked towards her and saw how she and everyone else had a very concerned face.
" Hey Sandra. What's going on? Did you see that announcement ? "
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:40 am

i heard my name being called in the distance, then when i looked up from the note i saw my neighbor, river. "oh....Hey River, sorry what did you say?" before she could respond i said Oh, yeah, I don't know whats going on, follow me to find Holly, i have to ask her if it's ok to fill you in, we need help, i hope she knows that...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:06 pm

OOC: Hey Sandra, make sure you don't control me. You can't say I wandered off when I say I didn't

Sandra suggested we go to town square and I wandered off..I walked without Sandra. I saw the Cybearguides hats in the fountains. They were quitting already?! I couldn't believe this. Some Jr. Cybearguides were also throwing in their hats.

Sandra held a note that read :

Don't dare to start looking, or your beloved bearville icons won't be any closer to being found....

I saw a guy named JaoCybearguide and he had a bright white outfit. His face was facing down and he was sitting. At this moment I knew he was a Cybearguide. I had to talk to him.

"Hello." I said in a polite voice and sat down next to him.

"Hey there," he said back. "Anything you need?"

"I need answers. Why are there cybearguides hat in the fountain and why are there weird announcements?"

"Honestly, something is happening that no cybearguide knows about. There's no use in asking me. I suggest you hide. They are coming."

"Who's coming?"I asked. I had a frantic voice, this sounded so serious.

Jao got up and seemed to be in his own world. He was going to answer and hesitated, he opened his mouth, then suddenly closed it then ran.

My mind blurred. Why was he running?

"JAO!! COME BACK! YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION!" I screamed.

He continued to run and never looked back.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:50 pm

OOC: Sorry, I forgot about this, I'll just improvise.

BIC:
I had to get to the Jr. Cybearguide Headquarters, and fast. As I go enter town square, JaoCybearGuide runs right past me. "Jao?" I whisper, and see Holly screaming after him.
I run up to her, both of our faces serious, and notice the cybearguide hats in the fountain.
"Holly! I'm so glad I found you, what's going on?" I pant.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:06 pm

OOC: "Hey Sandra, make sure you don't control me. You can't say I wandered off when I say I didn't"

oh sorry, i didn't mean it that way... i just meant that i had invited you to tag along, and it was supposed to be that we were unsure if you did or not, i didn't mean that you did and then wandered off, i guess i didn't word it right.....\

BIC: I ran to Holly, i saw a man running away. I recognized the white shirt... "Thats a cyberguide, wasn't it! Why aren't we running after him!" I said franticly. I didn't know what to do, i thought that if holly had seen him first and if she was staying behind, then i probably should too. then i saw Daisy. i asked her is she knew anything, or what to do, because i didn't know what to do, if that really was a cybearguide, then the cloaked person was wrong, or that guy running away was not a cybearguide and my mind was playing tricks on me. i asked holly if we should just give up like the some of other Jr. cybearguides. i asked her if it was worth taking the risk of finding out if the threat of loosing everything will be true. i told her i didn't want to loose anything, much less everything. but i did have to admit, if we did manage to save everyone, everything will be back to normal, and that it was our job as Jr. cybearguides to help, i looked to Holly for advice......
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Silver looked for her new Jr. Cybearguide hat in her brown backpack and threw it on. Then she ran to Town Square to see what was going on. She saw two girls talking to each other and walked up to them. "Hi," she said, "I've been in the woods, do you guys have any idea what is going on?"
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:29 pm

sandyverybeary3 wrote:OOC: "Hey Sandra, make sure you don't control me. You can't say I wandered off when I say I didn't"

oh sorry, i didn't mean it that way... i just meant that i had invited you to tag along, and it was supposed to be that we were unsure if you did or not, i didn't mean that you did and then wandered off, i guess i didn't word it right.....\

BIC: I ran to Holly, i saw a man running away. I recognized the white shirt... "Thats a cyberguide, wasn't it! Why aren't we running after him!" I said franticly. I didn't know what to do, i thought that if holly had seen him first and if she was staying behind, then i probably should too. then i saw Daisy. i asked her is she knew anything, or what to do, because i didn't know what to do, if that really was a cybearguide, then the cloaked person was wrong, or that guy running away was not a cybearguide and my mind was playing tricks on me. i asked holly if we should just give up like the some of other Jr. cybearguides. i asked her if it was worth taking the risk of finding out if the threat of loosing everything will be true. i told her i didn't want to loose anything, much less everything. but i did have to admit, if we did manage to save everyone, everything will be back to normal, and that it was our job as Jr. cybearguides to help, i looked to Holly for advice......

HarryLove13 wrote:Silver looked for her new Jr. Cybearguide hat in her brown backpack and threw it on. Then she ran to Town Square to see what was going on. She saw two girls talking to each other and walked up to them. "Hi," she said, "I've been in the woods, do you guys have any idea what is going on?"

"You want to quit Sandra?..I agree I mean I don't want to lose my stuff, but we have to fight for what is right! I'm not giving up. Are you in or not?"

A girl with silver hair approached us. I looked at her feeling paranoid but she greeted us with kindness. Her eyes were pretty and soothing. She said she had been in the woods and asked what's going on.

"Cybearguides, Bearemy, Pawlette and everyone is gone. People are surrendering to the dark voice of the computers and tvs. It's not right. Do you want to help us? What was your name?"

I asked her and waited for her response with patience.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:33 pm

muffinatormanic wrote:

"You want to quit Sandra?..I agree I mean I don't want to lose my stuff, but we have to fight for what is right! I'm not giving up. Are you in or not?"

A girl with silver hair approached us. I looked at her feeling paranoid but she greeted us with kindness. Her eyes were pretty and soothing. She said she had been in the woods and asked what's going on.

"Cybearguides, Bearemy, Pawlette and everyone is gone. People are surrendering to the dark voice of the computers and tvs. It's not right. Do you want to help us? What was your name?"

"Of course I want to help! My name is SilverLocks, you guys can call me Silver. I saw Jao running across the street though. Is the Jr. Cybearguide Headquarters open?" Silver said.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:36 pm

HarryLove13 wrote:
muffinatormanic wrote:

"Of course I want to help! My name is SilverLocks, you guys can call me Silver. I saw Jao running across the street though. Is the Jr. Cybearguide Headquarters open?" Silver said.

"Great you can join Sandra and I. I'm not sure, we should check it out." said Holly.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:29 pm

muffinatormanic wrote:
HarryLove13 wrote:
muffinatormanic wrote:

"Great you can join Sandra and I. I'm not sure, we should check it out." said Holly.
"It might be dangerous to go...but it might be the only place where we can find information about this whole deal." Silver said. She reached into her brown backpack and pulled out a camera."I'm going to videotape this, just in case."
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:54 pm

I woke up and headed to the Art Studio, where I worked. The studio was eerily empty. Where was everybody? None of my colleagues, or any customers. And Abbie was always here, she never took a day off. She would have told me otherwise. I headed downstairs and out of the mall. I walked around, hoping to say hi to Pawlette. She wasn't there. No Pawlette either? She always stood here. I walked along, to Town Square. The place was crowded, and all of the citizens stood scattered, confused and scared. I walked through them, hoping to ask Bearemy. He wasn't there either. Bearemy, Pawlette, Abby, where had they gone?

I turned to see a fountain full of Cybearguide hats. White and blue. I went inside the Workshop to talk to Champ. But he wasn't there either. The television beeped, announcing something. The man said something about surrendering, and having our leaders. Is that where they were? Something was up. The announcement explained everything. Who were these people? I turned to see a man in black clothing, and sunglasses. I walked behind him.

Walking into Town Square, he stopped. He turned around and stared right at me, or that's what it looked like. He walked towards me, slowly. I stared, terrified. He whispered in my ear :

" Don't even think about it. You think following me will solve anything? Think again. Don't follow me. Or else. "

I looked up to see he wasn't there anymore. He had vanished in thin air. He didn't scare me. Or else what? He'd capture me like the others? Atleast I'd know where the rest of them were. I turned 360 degrees, but I couldn't see him. Instead, I put on my Cybearguide hat and walked down Town Square, asking questions to the Cybearguides who hadn't given up.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:57 am

"If your in the so am I, holly!" I said with confidence, "we just need to be very careful, if we go into the Jr. cybearguide headquarters, like you said silverlocks, this might be dangerous, and it's a great idea that you bring your camera" i took off my back pack and started looking around in it, i had forgotten one crucial thing for when i go investigating, my bubble gum. i must have left it in my room. i told holly and silver locks to go ahead with out me if they wanted and that i'd catch up with them because i had to go to my cub condo for something. i rode my ice cream bicycle to my house and went inside. i went up to my bedroom to get my bubble gum but i noticed something, there was no greeting of furry friends, or snoring of them sleeping, something was wrong. plus my guitar case was sitting on my bed, but my guitar was not there, i looked around for a note, but there wasn't any. "this is good" i thought, "no note means that person wasn't in my house, or maybe he has and he didn't leave a note.." my mind wandered until i noticed on my guitar case that there were stickers i had not put on there, most if them were jumbled letters, but others were pictures of places in bearville. "I have to show the others" i thought as i rushed to put the guitar case and bubble gum in my back pack. i also opened my electronics drawer and got out my laptop and "internet saftey agent" glasses out. i had messed around with the glasses when i was younger and created a computer in them so that the lenses function as screens when i ask them to, i also added undetectable cameras so i could see behind me. "these might come in handy" i said to myself. i made sure i had food and everything i thought needed. i set out, this time i used my love bug wings to travel rather than my bike because they were a bit faster. i started going to the Jr. cybearguide head quarters, then i had an idea. i got out my laptop and sent bearmail, saying to meet in the Jr. Cybearguide HQ, to all Jr. cybearguides that hadn't said they gave up. we needed help, and a lot of it......
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:39 am

I've never done roleplay, but i'll give it a try ;]
Name: Luna (JrCyBearGuide)
Appearance: Golden skin, Dark Brown hair, Light Blue (Almost Grey) eyes. Mostly wears Blue/Purple/Pink clothing, always brings Hello Kitty Bear, Ariel, along with her.
Personality: Creative, Optimistic, Brave, Kindhearted, and a HUGE Bookworm.
Other: Doesn't work.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:27 am

AlyAllHeart829 wrote:I've never done roleplay, but i'll give it a try ;]
Name: Luna (JrCyBearGuide)
Appearance: Golden skin, Dark Brown hair, Light Blue (Almost Grey) eyes. Mostly wears Blue/Purple/Pink clothing, always brings Hello Kitty Bear, Ariel, along with her.
Personality: Creative, Optimistic, Brave, Kindhearted, and a HUGE Bookworm.
Other: Doesn't work.
Accepted :]
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:45 am

OOC: TY! Missing [Bearville] - Page 2 465488
I wake up, rubbing my eyes and yawning. "Hello, Bearville!", I say, smiling. I hum 'Be Bearrific' Putting on my favorite T-Shirt and Black colored Distressed Jeans. I put my bear Ariel in my backpack and head for the Town. As soon as I walk out the door, my neighbor asks me, "Have you seen Bearmy around?" "No," I reply. "I just woke up." "Oh." I hop on my Hoverboard and fly to Town. To my surprise, Bearmy isn't there and everyone looks confused. "Have you seen Bearmy?", I ask a random civilian. "No, sorry.", He replies. "I haven't seen Bearmy OR Pawlette today!" That's when I know something is wrong. "I work at Abbie Bright's," I hear someone say. "She didn't even show up today!" I something is wrong now...Where could they all have gone?
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:48 am

What happened last time
Spoiler:
sandyverybeary3 wrote:"If your in the so am I, holly!" I said with confidence, "we just need to be very careful, if we go into the Jr. cybearguide headquarters, like you said silverlocks, this might be dangerous, and it's a great idea that you bring your camera" i took off my back pack and started looking around in it, i had forgotten one crucial thing for when i go investigating, my bubble gum. i must have left it in my room. i told holly and silver locks to go ahead with out me if they wanted and that i'd catch up with them because i had to go to my cub condo for something. i rode my ice cream bicycle to my house and went inside. i went up to my bedroom to get my bubble gum but i noticed something, there was no greeting of furry friends, or snoring of them sleeping, something was wrong. plus my guitar case was sitting on my bed, but my guitar was not there, i looked around for a note, but there wasn't any. "this is good" i thought, "no note means that person wasn't in my house, or maybe he has and he didn't leave a note.." my mind wandered until i noticed on my guitar case that there were stickers i had not put on there, most if them were jumbled letters, but others were pictures of places in bearville. "I have to show the others" i thought as i rushed to put the guitar case and bubble gum in my back pack. i also opened my electronics drawer and got out my laptop and "internet saftey agent" glasses out. i had messed around with the glasses when i was younger and created a computer in them so that the lenses function as screens when i ask them to, i also added undetectable cameras so i could see behind me. "these might come in handy" i said to myself. i made sure i had food and everything i thought needed. i set out, this time i used my love bug wings to travel rather than my bike because they were a bit faster. i started going to the Jr. cybearguide head quarters, then i had an idea. i got out my laptop and sent bearmail, saying to meet in the Jr. Cybearguide HQ, to all Jr. cybearguides that hadn't said they gave up. we needed help, and a lot of it......
Sandra left for her house so it was just Silverlocks and I.

"Silverlocks, I think we may have to go on a journey in order to hide from the villians. Or whoever they are." I said.

We both headed for the Jr.Cybearguide headquarters only to find that it had been trashed. I looked inside. It was empty. The couches had been ripped, the tvs were broken, the computers were dead, someone came and ruined the Jr.Cybearguide headquarters..But who?

"Oh! Silverlocks! It's ruined! Everything is ruined! How are we going to save Bearville now?"I cried. I felt so sad. I thought we could have been heroes, but inside there was a the Jr.Cybearguide there was a room.. There was people in it and they spoke.

"Silly Jr.Cybearguides...They thought they could beat us! HA! Look at the fountain! Everyone has given up! Master I have done what you expected me to. What is next?"

It was the man in the dark cloak! But it wasn't a MAN! It was a woman's voice! It was a woman disguised as a man! I listened intently making sure I didn't make a single noise. I wasn't sure if Silverlocks was aware what was happening. I looked at her and made the silent sign with my hand. I believed she got the message. I couldn't see anything against the window, but I could hear them speaking...

The master spoke, it seemed to be a warm, fuzzy voice.

"What's next? We pretend that Maxine and the others are on vacation. When really they are trapped in a cave underground of the waterfall lake. And we will need to guard it just in case... I am so brilliant. We will live like kings! HAHAHHAHAHAAHAMUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA*COUGH COUGH* ugh . My throat is killing me. Fetch me some water if you please?"

A cave underground of the waterfall lake? That was our next destination.

"Of course master..."

SHE WAS COMING OUT. WE WERE DOOMED. SHE WAS GOING TO GET WATER OH GOSH.

I hushed to Silverlocks and mouthed the words,"WE HAVE TO MOVE NOW!"
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:00 am

My phone buzzes. "New Email." I take my phone out and check my inbox. "JRCYBEARMEETING.", It said. I checked the email. "[i]Thank you for not giving up. Please come to JrCyBearGuide HQ for an emergency meeting." 5 minutes later, i'm in the HQ. "This place is a DUMP. Someone must've trashed it...", I murmmur. Suddenly, I hear talking. I hide behind a recycle bin.
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:36 am

i made my way to the Jr. cybearguide HQ. when i got there, there was no one there. not a single person outside, but i saw Luna, a Jr. cybearguide, go upstairs, i follow her person up into the HQ, hoping that the other people already went up. when i got up there i saw Luna behind the recycling bin and holly and silverlocks crouching down outside the closed door. i saw holly mouth "we have to move now!" to silverlocks, i quickly looked at the window on the door, there was the cloaked person opened the door, my eyes met with their's, i ran down the hall to my right. I knew i had been seen. I pressed my back against the wall, i was breathing heavily, i squeezed my eyes shut, getting ready to feel a hand on my shoulder. that i did, i felt a gentle but firm hand on my shoulder. I didn't know who it was, i was hoping it was a friend, but it could be a foe. i didn't open my eyes....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:51 am

I see a girl get spotted by a cloacked figure. She runs out of the room. "Dang it...I need to find her so we can somehow get out of here." I see 2 other girls, but their not facing me. It's no use. "I just need to wait until he or she or WHATEVER that thing is leaves...", I say, a little two loudly. The cloaked figure turns its eyes my way. "Is that recycling bin TALKING?" I gulp. "Nah, i'm an old mind. Must be my imagination."
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:58 am

Previously on Missing
Spoiler:
sandyverybeary3 wrote:i made my way to the Jr. cybearguide HQ. when i got there, there was no one there. not a single person outside, but i saw Luna, a Jr. cybearguide, go upstairs, i follow her person up into the HQ, hoping that the other people already went up. when i got up there i saw Luna behind the recycling bin and holly and silverlocks crouching down outside the closed door. i saw holly mouth "we have to move now!" to silverlocks, i quickly looked at the window on the door, there was the cloaked person opened the door, my eyes met with their's, i ran down the hall to my right. I knew i had been seen. I pressed my back against the wall, i was breathing heavily, i squeezed my eyes shut, getting ready to feel a hand on my shoulder. that i did, i felt a gentle but firm hand on my shoulder. I didn't know who it was, i was hoping it was a friend, but it could be a foe. i didn't open my eyes....

Now:

I looked at Silverlocks. The door started to open. I was alerted and I started to stand up. I heard the door knob twist and saw it too. It was gradually moving. I ran for my life. Then I saw Sandra and another girl. I didn't know where Silverlocks was. Maybe she was behind me? I didn't know. I didn't look back, I didn't want to the disguised girl to see my face, so she could kidnapped me too. I heard running behind me too. Was it the cloaked girl? I ran from the Jr. Cybearguide headquarters all the way to town square where I alerted everyone that the master of the evil plan was in the Jr. Cybearguide headquarters. No one cared. No one wanted to go there and I looked around for the other girl, Silverlocks, and Sandra. They weren't here yet. Surely they were safe...Right? I didn't tell them that the waterfall lake was where the victims were, surely what if they were spies? I could never be sure. I waited for Sandra, the other girl(sure she was on the good side?) and Silverlocks. I was anxiously waiting hoping for the best of them and not thinking about the worst.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:04 pm

The exit door slowly opened. The cloaked figure's back was turned as it was getting water. I ran like there was no tomorrow back to the Town. I check for scratches on Ariel, and find none. I suddenly turn and see the girl in who ran out of the door in HQ. I go up to her and say "Hi, i'm Luna. Sticky situation we were in back there, huh?"
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyangel15 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:06 pm

Can I be the bad guy?

Name:Max
JrCybearguides or Citizen:None. Villian
Appearance:He looks a lot like Maxine except he's a male bear. And a angry face on
personality:He's angry a lot, impatient, wants everything his way, and wants people to do stuff for him
Other:The twin of Maxine, mad that Maxine got famous but not him, and great at hacking computers etc
joeyangel15
joeyangel15
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyAllHeart829 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:08 pm

OOC: Good idea, Joey! Missing [Bearville] - Page 2 143839 But muffin runs the roleplay, so yeah. Missing [Bearville] - Page 2 Icon_razz
AlyAllHeart829
AlyAllHeart829
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Spoiler:
AlyAllHeart829 wrote:The exit door slowly opened. The cloaked figure's back was turned as it was getting water. I ran like there was no tomorrow back to the Town. I check for scratches on Ariel, and find none. I suddenly turn and see the girl in who ran out of the door in HQ. I go up to her and say "Hi, i'm Luna. Sticky situation we were in back there, huh?"

I was still panting. I couldn't breathe. I felt like I was going to hurl, but a girl came up to me. She looked like she wasn't tired at all. She was the girl at the Jr. Cybearguide HQ, at least she was safe. Her name was Luna.

"Yeah that was pretty scary." I said. "Did you happen to hear the conversation the girl and the master behind the disappearance of Bearemy and everyone?"

I looked at her and waited for her answer. I was still wondering what happened to Silverlocks and Sandra. They should've gotten away by now... Right?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum